Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

Disturbing the peace II

actually now since you are here the circus is full... such entertainment to read that pleiades of handicapped players commending over someone`s pvp video

Welcome aboard, please tell us something entertaining huehuehue necro. 

Edited by AwakenDemon

8 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

actually now since you are here the circus is full... such entertainment to read that pleiades of handicapped players commending over someone`s pvp video

Welcome aboard, please tell us something entertaining huehuehue necro. 

how does that sweet russian RoA dick taste like?

speaking about dicks, how is your time in SM going? Bet not that good since you probably still have Biz`s taste when you close your eyes.

P.S. why you worrying so much about ROA etc? Since you all left because "sarvar tu hard man :( :| "  and the remains barely reached A grade expertise you should not worry about it

Edited by AwakenDemon
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, AwakenDemon said:

speaking about dicks, how is your time in SM going? Bet not that good since you probably still have Biz`s taste when you close your eyes.

P.S. why you worrying so much about ROA etc? Since you all left because "sarvar tu hard man :( :| "  and the remains barely reached A grade expertise you should not worry about it

you should know how bizz's dick taste the best, since you wanted it from level 20. As of me, I dont mind sucking his dick, as he is a dear friend and u know what they say, it's not gay as long as the balls don't touch.

P.S I quit cuze of new job commitment, but i guess you wouldn't understand that given the fact you .. nvm ill just order 1 bigmac menu and a double cheeseburger please.

• Haha 1

AD came here to comment about working for ally? HAHA. They guy who left perks and sucked Soil d1k to take him, like homeless dog beging for home? U always leave ur ally to join wining side dont u? U did  same on official, u were with this clown sashapixel and then u joined RoA. several days ago i logged and i had a lot of fun seeing how ur cp look like. Homeless randoms with title ROA. They didnt even let u have RoA crest? Too much shame? U didnt suck long enough? Ur number 1 clown Dogo, oh sorry Dobo.

How funny u look like.

ADD.jpg

I logged once on offi several days ago, found u in 20min ,in in cata and rekt ur 76+ pt with our 6x lvl mages, u killed just 3 ppl. I rly expected u to be better :(

Edited by Rizos

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

AD came here to comment about working for ally? HAHA. They guy who left perks and sucked Soil d1k to take him, like homeless dog beging for home? U always leave ur ally to join wining side dont u? U did  same on official, u were with this clown sashapixel and then u joined RoA. several days ago i logged and i had a lot of fun seeing how ur cp look like. Homeless randoms with title ROA. They didnt even let u have RoA crest? Too much shame? U didnt suck long enough? Ur number 1 clown Dogo, oh sorry Dobo.

How funny u look like.

ADD.jpg

I logged once on offi several days ago, found u in 20 ,in in cata and rekt ur 76+ pt with our 6x lvl mages, u killed just 3 ppl. I rly expected u to be better :(

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

How funny u look like.

ADD.jpg

I logged once on offi several days ago, found u in 20min ,in in cata and rekt ur 76+ pt with our 6x lvl mages, u killed just 3 ppl. I rly expected u to be better :(

Oo Dude, no need to lie,dont be an idiot like some ppl here, btw wtf it this spreading hate over all servers:D leave what is russian on russians server forum. 

didnt U saw there second destro party engaging in pvp in moment we turn purple? and killing us (noone died of Yours pt but destro frenzy  ) and then killing U? I dont understand what is the point in fooling yourself?

I think u talk about different pvp. Anyway welcome to this thread next clown who switch sides like socks

Edited by Rizos

43 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I think u talk about different pvp. Anyway welcome to this thread next clown who switch sides like socks

:D stop with baking soda, u have no brainzzzz left

2 hours ago, vinter said:

Our peace are intact, u can't disturbe me. =)

didnt work out so well after scam did it? No matter what you're going to join now, you're just gonna be a bottom bitch.