Sign in to follow this  
MusulmoN

Last Week

First video from last week fights,not a best quality,but still some fraps.Enjoy :)

P.s gz for NF 1 minute save them castle :) Sya in March.

Edited by MusulmoN
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

P.s gz for NF 1 minute save them castle :) Sya in March.

some say we were lucky!

others say you guys just failed with your time-management!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

First video from last week fights,not a best quality,but still some fraps.Enjoy :)

P.s gz for NF 1 minute save them castle :)Sya in March.

Considering I personally interrupted the crester, i doubt it. I am honored though, that you feel personal sense of accomplishment that a huge CC almost took oren from a clan of 30 people.

7 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Considering I personally interrupted the crester, i doubt it. I am honored though, that you feel personal sense of accomplishment that a huge CC almost took oren from a clan of 30 people.

when 5 min left we just thinking maybe in oren will be some fights,and we came do not expect anything,and after fight we needed one more minute to crest.That's all story.Nothing personal :)

8 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

when 5 min left we just thinking maybe in oren will be some fights,and we came do not expect anything,and after fight we needed one more minute to crest.That's all story.Nothing personal :)

not saying about personal, im just saying it's untrue, I interrupted the crest 30-40sec before siege ended, you werent cresting for more than 30sec. WS entered oren walls around the time you should have been already cresting, so there was literally 0% chance for you to crest.

Why not avadon light set? pffffffff... weak PR... 1st buy avadon light and then make movie.

Edited by Rizos

watched first half of the movie, second half i was fastforwarding some parts. Cannot say its bad movie but also i didnt quite enjoy it (music wasnt my type, but thats subjective), would say it was average movie (which is pretty good ranking compared to most of the movies posted on this forum :D ).

What i find admirable is that you dont use vision range modification, *clap, clap* (right now i dont have it as well but only because i am lazy to copy it, not because i didnt want to), but i think nowadays all these people complaining that this guy has radar, chinese guy has radar and other bullsh1ts, i believe this vision range is VERY similar to that, i mean, it ruins a lot of gank possibilities because you can see wartag shining from 5k range instead of it appearing from like 1000-1200 range.

48 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Why not avadon light set? pffffffff... weak PR... 1st buy avadon light and then make movie.

Dont forget about DELB

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, salaras said:

Viskas lyg ir gerai, bet su targetinimu problemos :D

Nenorejau pradet bet kad jau pasakei. Tokenus naudokit, nes kai MA gauna agro po to visi ir saunat i tanka. @MusulmoN

7 hours ago, salaras said:

Viskas lyg ir gerai, bet su targetinimu problemos :D

svarbiausia per range saugiau uzmust negu eit pirmam uzmust pora robe ir poto paciam krist,nematau tokio pvp esmes,o jei musi atsitrauki vel musi tai ir laimi dazniau