Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Oren impossible to lose

6 hours ago, YipMan said:

More relevant is losing hero to guy who have Olympiad between 2-5 at night?? Sorry then DT numba won

More relevant is he made 2 heroes this month in open oly.

How many YOU made mister ?

2 minutes ago, Yomana said:

More relevant is he made 2 heroes this month in open oly.

How many YOU made mister ?

PS with one competitor, and spoiler without any ^^

I play lol mage so i will never make hero at open and i admit it i dont make myself an OLy god.

12 minutes ago, YipMan said:

PS with one competitor, and spoiler without any ^^

I play lol mage so i will never make hero at open and i admit it i dont make myself an OLy god.

PS and SK. He drives Anytime every month in olympiad. This month he made like 350 points (with 0 epics) when every other SK (except Sayomi) didnt even pass 150.

Last month when he had competition vs Ipalusknight he made 400-500. (sry dont remember exactly number :D)

PS: He also played Nansey in open oly for 2 weeks last month and made 150-200 points, but we all know sph hero needs 350-400 in our server.

Edited by Yomana

3 minutes ago, driver said:

i missed CS, so china starting to dominate?:)) where was korea, how come they didnt get at least gludio?

China "dominate" only cause Perks and DT fight for aden. Its like how DT had 3-4 castles some months ago , when aden was perks vs china :P.

Korea idk. They came aden at start ,i guess they rush wrong castles in the end thats why they didnt get anything.

39 minutes ago, driver said:

i missed CS, so china starting to dominate?:)) where was korea, how come they didnt get at least gludio?

They made few ally recall Thats all

12 hours ago, MoDoy said:

haha, please, dont start about excuses about siege :D as i said many times, for me CS is totally irrelevant and i dont care if we have 5 castles or 0, if my clan has castle or not, it makes 0 difference to me, so i have no need for excuses

Castle circlet?

5 hours ago, Rip said:

Castle circlet?

irrelevant for me on most of classes in olympiad, good on mage probably, but thats pretty much it i guess? sure its nice to have it, but if i have to care about sieges just coz of that, hell no. 

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

irrelevant for me on most of classes in olympiad, good on mage probably, but thats pretty much it i guess? sure its nice to have it, but if i have to care about sieges just coz of that, hell no. 

Imho it helps at oly a lot

Just now, BlackJack said:

you have cursed man, you can't get stunlocked :P

Doesnt help against chege

14 minutes ago, Rip said:

Doesnt help against chege

I think you have the advantage vs him with Majestic and baium lvl 2 or w/e u have. Without majestic obviously you can uninstall. Actually if you have castle circlet you should win all the time imho.

edit: i mean circlet + majectic

Edited by BlackJack