Sign in to follow this  
Xafi

Server fixes

So my congratulations, server is crashing very rare nowadays, we can say its fixed in general :)

How about next step to update bot protection so china wont use bot programs and radars? 

13 minutes ago, Xafi said:

So my congratulations, server is crashing very rare nowadays, we can say its fixed in general :)

How about next step to update bot protection so china wont use bot programs and radars? 

lklklklkl 79 has party ud, too late ;)

• Haha 1

Bot protection update in priority after last crash test. Plus few fixes ready, but first we need to be sure that server are stable. After one of the first fixes that will be installed on live - is bot protection update.

29 minutes ago, Koll said:

Bot protection update in priority after last crash test. Plus few fixes ready, but first we need to be sure that server are stable. After one of the first fixes that will be installed on live - is bot protection update.

Thank you for nice response. Yet plz keep us updated somehow. Bot protection really matters, because it become seriously abused since 2.0 came in, and it should be never forgotten and shouldnt happen, but i understand that crashes were first priority. Lets hope its not too late for good bot protection.

1 hour ago, Xafi said:

Thank you for nice response. Yet plz keep us updated somehow. Bot protection really matters, because it become seriously abused since 2.0 came in, and it should be never forgotten and shouldnt happen, but i understand that crashes were first priority. Lets hope its not too late for good bot protection.

I don't think that announcing that bot protection was updated is good idea :) Botters will stop using programs right after announce.

hate to say this but those bot coder will break throught again and our admin wont have time to fight with them all day, all night, chinese bring population and money to keep server alive but also corruption, just have to accept and cope with it

/china_number_one

ikikiki after the 1st ban has probably changed bot/IP/pc/town/hemisphere/i don't know. He never dared to use it again whenever i checked him. The dmg is already done, boyz.

Edited by Sensei
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

hate to say this but those bot coder will break throught again and our admin wont have time to fight with them all day, all night, chinese bring population and money to keep server alive but also corruption, just have to accept and cope with it

/china_number_one

back in early 1.5 it worked good. 

if we have 2.0 and bot protection is somehwere on 1.5 no wonder its easy to bypass. I believe up do date one will do job

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

ikikiki after the 1st ban has probably changed bot/IP/pc/town/hemisphere/i don't know. He never dared to use it again whenever i checked him. The dmg is already done, boyz.

thanks something worth to praise, gj

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Say thanks for bot supporting rule on this server aka 5 euro unban

12 hours ago, Rizos said:

Say thanks for bot supporting rule on this server aka 5 euro unban

Every low rate i played before had the standard policy vs. bots aka. perma BANhammer.
Now this 5 eu thing here, while its good for server's income, its also sh1t cause the amount of money is laughable.

Solutions that quickly come to mind:

1)delevel those bots to a reasonable point
2)increase the money required for unban
3)both

But the thing that puzzles me the most is why players like you and me can come up instantly with measures vs. radars and catching them easier than gm team.
For example how hard is it to create a character with wartag vs. certain reported ppl and hide/unhide/assist their target?
The obvious conclusion is that they do not want a wave of bans cause that would kill the server. It is so obvious that it's painful almost.
Therefore we settle with 1 chino banned per month as to not trigger the legit ppl.
Imho, in the long-term this causes unfair endgame and a bad name for the server.

Edited by Sensei
  • Sad 1

On 3/11/2018 at 1:37 AM, Sensei said:

Every low rate i played before had the standard policy vs. bots aka. perma BANhammer.
Now this 5 eu thing here, while its good for server's income, its also sh1t cause the amount of money is laughable.

Solutions that quickly come to mind:

1)delevel those bots to a reasonable point
2)increase the money required for unban
3)both

But the thing that puzzles me the most is why players like you and me can come up instantly with measures vs. radars and catching them easier than gm team.
For example how hard is it to create a character with wartag vs. certain reported ppl and hide/unhide/assist their target?
The obvious conclusion is that they do not want a wave of bans cause that would kill the server. It is so obvious that it's painful almost.
Therefore we settle with 1 chino banned per month as to not trigger the legit ppl.
Imho, in the long-term this causes unfair endgame and a bad name for the server.

Sori for pour inglish, my china nevar use radar, we only use game map:

6cbff7e7f67f4ed366dc3e347dcb1c83.png

You on Tower 6, I CHN wukong on 11, but we goot player, so we knou u log play game and we target you.