ThisIsMyLiife

Mission of the Day: CRP Farming

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Don't be a tool, your prime ended because we came up. Rip relog / Biz relog / Fatality...soe :D
Once again I would like to apologize on behalf of NF, SM who zerged TOI with 2 pts and killed the server one more time.
Do the maths and wake up yourself buddy

next time regroup even longer, so you will be free to say that we saw you buffing in town and went offline just for that. 

12 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

next time regroup even longer, so you will be free to say that we saw you buffing in town and went offline just for that. 

Stop spamming crap excuses to me, even if u were boxed, u could regroup and form 2 full pts.
freaking carebears

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

Stop spamming crap excuses to me, even if u were boxed, u could regroup and form 2 full pts.
freaking carebears

you just got rekt in toi and can't deal with it? because you're making achievements for yourself from air

12 hours ago, BoogeyMan said:

you just got rekt in toi and can't deal with it? because you're making achievements for yourself from air

I got rekt? Me? When? I see you have a big mouth so let me educate you real quick of my day's "achievements".

In 20mins of gang around the map:
- iPalusKnight pt pr'ed from loa against 3ppl
- Summoner small group in FP relogged from same 3 ppl
- RedHood pr from 4v4 at FP

Toi gang later when I climbed with 2 pts:
- Biz relog
- Rip relog
- Fatality soe

YES. not a single member of your clan/ally played pvp. Why tf are you even playing this game? To spam forum?
You need to clarify a bit better what u mean when you say "YOU got rekt", cause for all i know you could be talking about TFD or w/e.

Sensei, i see you enjoy collecting those "pr relog soe" things, so you should notice, that we always ending our prime on 22 cet :) and yeah, we rly finish our prime after Rip and Biz did :) we went to rift and after we was teleported back to toi 1st floor there war was running up. U got nice imagination, but this time it didnt work :)

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

In 20mins of gang around the map:
- iPalusKnight pt pr'ed from loa against 3ppl
- Summoner small group in FP relogged from same 3 ppl
- RedHood pr from 4v4 at FP

Yes you can be really proud. You managed to "win" with brazilian 5h before their prime starts. Glorious victory

7 hours ago, Sensei said:

Toi gang later when I climbed with 2 pts:
- Biz relog
- Rip relog
- Fatality soe

You have really nice imagination. Our families/beds should  thank you cuz you forced us to relog and finish prime. If you werent there we would play at least 4h more

Ps. Next time pm me that your funny party is comning maybe we will stay after prime

• Haha 1

Could we connect this somehow with olympiad and later with real life and finish with weather girls? You have really nice weather girls, and i didnt shake my hand yet ?

Edited by ProGressive
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Rip said:

Yes you can be really proud. You managed to "win" with brazilian 5h before their prime starts. Glorious victory

You have really nice imagination. Our families/beds should  thank you cuz you forced us to relog and finish prime. If you werent there we would play at least 4h more

Ps. Next time pm me that your funny party is comning maybe we will stay after prime

I didn't think you are so weak honestly. What are these sad cries and fake excuses?
No castle - no pvp?
A dissapointment Rip...

1 minute ago, Sensei said:

I didn't think you are so weak honestly. What are these sad cries and fake excuses?
No castle - no pvp?
A dissapointment Rip...

I didn't think you are so stupid honestly. What are these retarded posts?

No brain? Or maybe you need some love in life?

A dissapoitment Sensei

12 hours ago, Rip said:

I didn't think you are so stupid honestly. What are these retarded posts?

No brain? Or maybe you need some love in life?

A dissapoitment Sensei

you downgrade yourself more and more spending time with @Pendragon...
i feel bad for you, u started insults now.
Low.

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

you downgrade yourself more and more spending time with @Pendragon...
i feel bad for you, u started insults now.
Low.

Ok i will try to explain  it once more.

1. You bragged that u ganked toi and forced (?) us to relog

2. I denied it, said that didn't know that u were coming and we finished prime, then i  asked you  nicely to pm me if next time you would come and would like to  have some pvp so i could stay over prime

3. You said that i am weak and i am crying and you  accused me of  giving  fake excuses (if you don't know what's my cp prime time check recruitment section)

4. I have realised that having conversation with you is kinda pointless and i answered you with a retarded way 

And as always after such a conversation i remind you that if u want to boost your ego you are free to ask me for 9v9

12 hours ago, Rip said:

And as always after such a conversation i remind you that if u want to boost your ego you are free to ask me for 9v9

As if u dont know the situation of my cp or like I'm someone who avoids fights... I've been begging for pvp since 1.5.
There's probably noone else in my side that wants a 9v9 more than me. But what you want me to do about activity of ppl?
I managed to gather for once 1 mixed pt to go toi and myrmi pt joined us. I was hoping for some pvp even if i knew u are 3 pts there. You're telling me you couldn't stay 10 mins more to pvp?

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

You're telling me you couldn't stay 10 mins more to pvp?

No. I said i didnt know you are coming otherwise i would stay

Stop speaking malaka bullshiets :D

Deal was that I use Sharkey because he is not interested in playing wc. Now he needs wc so I gave him back his char :P No drama, nothing. #DriverLife

@DanKolov u know that in real life I have more activity than bee, so stop speaking about ragequits :DxD i still manage to play 2-3 h sometimes ^^ Somebody need to protect your ugly ass...

Back to main question 9vs9 Tournament soon? ?

• Thanks 1