Fortuna

EU CP Recruiting

It's in your hands to agree and join. Rules are explained to everyone upon recruitment. If you just say "yes, yes" without paying any attention to what you're told, then noone will feel you as a loss when you're gone, since we don't need that kind of people anyway. 

Edited by Fortuna

7 hours ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Be fair with ppl tell them everything before you make them your SLAVE'S !!!

FORTUNA CP RULES 

1. Members and Operation

Members of the CP are listed at #memberlist on CP Discord.

Core members are the main party members.

Drivers are supposed to cover core members' absences by logging their own chars if they're suitable for what is needed or drive some other char if not.

We use Discord for CP related things and TS for voice communication.

CP doesn't necessarily work in a democratic manner. Your opinion will be taken into consideration, but CP leader has the authority to make the final decision on his own.

2. Primes

Prime is the major CP activity and should be respected.

Our prime time is 200 - 000 GMT+2 everyday, except from Sunday.

If some day you cannot join prime or you are going to be late, you have to inform, so we can plan accordingly.

3. Items sharing

All items

All items acquired through CP activities belong to CP Leader, Fortuna.

This includes items made by farm and PK drops during prime, epics farmed by the CP and purchases with CP adena.

All of these items should be sent to Vannis, our CP warehouse, no matter who has picked them up.

You can and should demand the party to pay for your restock you for CP activities.

All of these items are available for everyone to use and always shared according to what benefits the CP mostly every time. However, they are required to be returned immediately when asked.

Sharing your account is necessary to be given any items.(redaguota)

4. Clan and Events

4.1 We're playing for Thunder clan that has sjeks as its clan leader.

4.2. General primes

Our general goal at primes is to farm and control toi during EU prime.

The floor each CP farms every day is assigned by the clan leader.

4.3. Epic farm

Every party member is expected to participate in epic farm whenever possible.

Everyone should have access to an AQ/Orfen/Core character that is equipped according to the way described at #aq-chars and #orfen-core-chars

If your epics character has any kind of needs (e.g. needs ss, dropped armor, has to be moved but you can't access PC etc), you should inform.

After successful epic farm on AQ/Orfen/Core you are supposed to take a screenshot that shows your inventory, epic's corpse and drops. That screenshot should be shared to me.

Everyone has to have 2+ Blooded Fabrics by the time Baium gets on window.

4.4. Olympiad

Olympiad takes place every Friday and Saturday 200-23:40 GMT+2.

According to clan rules, in order for someone to be pretender for hero, he has to gather most points of his class within the clan in the first 2

weeks of the month. (First 3 if the month has 5 oly weeks)

Party members that want to go for hero have to inform me, so I can manage epics/talisman sharing.

Every party member is expected to participate in oly to help with getting pretenders and getting heroes.

Participation is expected even if our CP has no pretenders. Helping the clan with heroes is very important and benefits us regardless.

4.5 Priests farm:

Everyone is expected to help with priests whenever possible.

Our party has 2 slots for exp, because of our past contribution to the clan.

Exp slots are decided by CP Leader. On general support classes will be prefered, since damage dealers can level on their own. Of course, exceptions can be made if there's a need to rush.

Main factors when deciding who takes slots is what would mostly benefit the CP and overall involvement of the member in CP and clan activities.

People that join priests for exp MUST carry exp scrolls and stews. Priests should be seen as a queue, since there are people waiting behind you. You have to push yourself too and not expect everything to be served.

So if you will decide to leave after even 1 year .

You will leave without anything.

Drama crown dont suit you

7 hours ago, TaBIe said:

Drama crown dont suit you

I know. But you know me enogh to knew i dont like then ppl are treated like that. And i will not do that if i didnt speak with already 14 ex members of this cp who was kicked after they was active and lost their time on this CP.

I will not comment about Pince and his last words after more that 1 and half year in CP with you guys.

This game its based on the ppl not pixels think about that.

2 hours ago, Rip said:

If you play in CP JUST to get items.... Good luck 

Its more looks like CP invite you just for collect items using you and your time for your self !

11 minutes ago, ZaZaDaKiLLa said:

Its more looks like CP invite you just for collect items using you and your time for your self !

deg asked me to inform you that he agrees. 

• Haha 1

Proper bump to say that we are still looking for tank/melee damage dealer. Other roles/classes will also be considered on special occasions so if you are interested pm Fortuna ingame or in the forum.

• Haha 1

I did not play in your CP (maybe it's for the better), I do not know all the subtleties of your domestic policy, I draw conclusions exclusively from the rules and correspondence here.

BUT if the person was active, participated in all activities of the clan and party, including the extraction of valuable resources and item in a certain period of time, he has the right to produced during this time items are not less than another member of the party (even PL). I understand your resentment about people who come for a month and that they want to carry with them without doing anything for this, BUT if something is produced by joint efforts, then everyone who took part in this has the right to it. It's like the divorce of a married couple, which was acquired together, divided in half or by contract.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bazzlaiter said:

I did not play in your CP (maybe it's for the better), I do not know all the subtleties of your domestic policy, I draw conclusions exclusively from the rules and correspondence here.

BUT if the person was active, participated in all activities of the clan and party, including the extraction of valuable resources and item in a certain period of time, he has the right to produced during this time items are not less than another member of the party (even PL). I understand your resentment about people who come for a month and that they want to carry with them without doing anything for this, BUT if something is produced by joint efforts, then everyone who took part in this has the right to it. It's like the divorce of a married couple, which was acquired together, divided in half or by contract.

We work exactly like that. Ofc, these are moral rewards not mentioned in the rules and no need to. I don't need people that join just to grab items. People willing to commit will not mind that rule anyway. Plus, no past member of the party has left empty handed. Some even got way more than they played for.

Every single rule has a story behind it and everyone who joins agrees with them. I don't really get your need to mention what you said, but thanks for your concern I guess.