Fortuna

EU CP Recruiting

Fellow Classic Club members.

Did your friends make fun of you at school?

Did you get bullied a lot by the kids at high school and cry your eyes out on the school bathroom?

Did those horrible kids take out the sausage from the sausage rolls sold by the school cafeteria and throw it at you so you would soil your clothes with ketchup and mustard?

Well, that sucks. But what if I told you that you can get back at them? What if I told you that there is a group of VIGILANTES that go around and punish bullies and the cool kids of the server who make fun of you?

Welcome to Socrate Fortuna Arrogance CP.

Together, we will form a group of (bad)asses that go around and exert their complexes to the bullies of the server, killing them(ingame) and flaming them on shout afterwards.

What we offer:

• Fun
  • Banter
  • Good fights
  • Crappy fights
  • Super intense box driving action
  • Free hero voices from our good friend and co-member Alm0st, the famous Spellsinger who stuns people on ABG.
  • Rivalries(PM Nansey ingame and tell him that you are a member of the CP and that nansey is a shitty version of Horzelius. Works every time, they may even create a focus macro for you).
  • Full fledged retardation(After 23:00 PM CEST on our teamspeak channel, before that time we try to keep stupidity to a minimum).
  • Ancient Greek vocabulary lessons from Fortuna
  • Drama  (Can't be a proper CP without drama)
  • Epics??? (PM Fortuna ingame for complimentary baium 3)

What we don't offer:

• Modesty
  • Humility
  • Self awareness
  • Realistic promises (The what we offer section above is included)

What we don't accept:

• Pussies
  • People with over 100 IQ
  • French people(Well maybe if you promise never to speak in french as we have mental scars from an old french member)
  • Koreans
  • People who will eventually ditch us for Vaire CP
  • Carebears
  • People that aren't even slightly on the autism spectrum

So join us. We are currently looking for a reliable Bishop who doesn't get wasted all the time.

Prime Time: 20:00-00:00 GMT+2 

Side: WickedSick (those yellow guys with the thunder crest)

If you are interested, feel free to contact Fortuna ingame or in the forums.

Have a good game! (Unless you are Korean)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Can i join if im french Canadian? (this baium 3 looks like interesting stuff ? )

Edited by Rizos

On 10/6/2018 at 8:33 PM, SemenArsonist said:

What we don't offer:

• Realistic promises (The what we offer section above is included)

up

On 1/8/2019 at 2:07 PM, Rizos said:

Can i join if im french Canadian? (this baium 3 looks like interesting stuff ? )

That rule was altered, we are now looking for french people since we miss Socrate

Be fair with ppl tell them everything before you make them your SLAVE'S !!!

FORTUNA CP RULES 

1. Members and Operation

Members of the CP are listed at #memberlist on CP Discord.

Core members are the main party members.

Drivers are supposed to cover core members' absences by logging their own chars if they're suitable for what is needed or drive some other char if not.

We use Discord for CP related things and TS for voice communication.

CP doesn't necessarily work in a democratic manner. Your opinion will be taken into consideration, but CP leader has the authority to make the final decision on his own.

2. Primes

Prime is the major CP activity and should be respected.

Our prime time is 200 - 000 GMT+2 everyday, except from Sunday.

If some day you cannot join prime or you are going to be late, you have to inform, so we can plan accordingly.

3. Items sharing

All items

All items acquired through CP activities belong to CP Leader, Fortuna.

This includes items made by farm and PK drops during prime, epics farmed by the CP and purchases with CP adena.

All of these items should be sent to Vannis, our CP warehouse, no matter who has picked them up.

You can and should demand the party to pay for your restock you for CP activities.

All of these items are available for everyone to use and always shared according to what benefits the CP mostly every time. However, they are required to be returned immediately when asked.

Sharing your account is necessary to be given any items.(redaguota)

4. Clan and Events

4.1 We're playing for Thunder clan that has sjeks as its clan leader.

4.2. General primes

Our general goal at primes is to farm and control toi during EU prime.

The floor each CP farms every day is assigned by the clan leader.

4.3. Epic farm

Every party member is expected to participate in epic farm whenever possible.

Everyone should have access to an AQ/Orfen/Core character that is equipped according to the way described at #aq-chars and #orfen-core-chars

If your epics character has any kind of needs (e.g. needs ss, dropped armor, has to be moved but you can't access PC etc), you should inform.

After successful epic farm on AQ/Orfen/Core you are supposed to take a screenshot that shows your inventory, epic's corpse and drops. That screenshot should be shared to me.

Everyone has to have 2+ Blooded Fabrics by the time Baium gets on window.

4.4. Olympiad

Olympiad takes place every Friday and Saturday 200-23:40 GMT+2.

According to clan rules, in order for someone to be pretender for hero, he has to gather most points of his class within the clan in the first 2

weeks of the month. (First 3 if the month has 5 oly weeks)

Party members that want to go for hero have to inform me, so I can manage epics/talisman sharing.

Every party member is expected to participate in oly to help with getting pretenders and getting heroes.

Participation is expected even if our CP has no pretenders. Helping the clan with heroes is very important and benefits us regardless.

4.5 Priests farm:

Everyone is expected to help with priests whenever possible.

Our party has 2 slots for exp, because of our past contribution to the clan.

Exp slots are decided by CP Leader. On general support classes will be prefered, since damage dealers can level on their own. Of course, exceptions can be made if there's a need to rush.

Main factors when deciding who takes slots is what would mostly benefit the CP and overall involvement of the member in CP and clan activities.

People that join priests for exp MUST carry exp scrolls and stews. Priests should be seen as a queue, since there are people waiting behind you. You have to push yourself too and not expect everything to be served.

So if you will decide to leave after even 1 year .

You will leave without anything.

Edited by ZaZaDaKiLLa

finally cp who has this figured out @Rizos, gj :D only thing which might be sh1tty is the thing - all items belong to CP leader - Fortuna - coz if cp decides to dethrone cp leader coz of some sh1tty actions, i think CP should keep the items, not the CP leader which got kicked, but other than that, where is the problem? :o

fortuna top scammer : <

also thanks for posting our cp rules, forgot to edit the original post

Edited by etze

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

finally cp who has this figured out @Rizos, gj :D only thing which might be sh1tty is the thing - all items belong to CP leader - Fortuna - coz if cp decides to dethrone cp leader coz of some sh1tty actions, i think CP should keep the items, not the CP leader which got kicked, but other than that, where is the problem? :o

The CP leader won't be dethroned anytime soon. We are a very tightly knit CP(at least our core) and I personally know Fortuna for over 10 years. Fortuna is the kind of person who inspires confidence and he's the only person in the CP who assumes leader duties by organizing us. Kicking Fortuna would be like chopping the head from a live chicken. It will start running around headless for a few seconds but it will eventually fall down and die. That is unless we find a new leader, but in the 8 months I've been in this cp, the leader has never been the problem. Also ignore zaza, probably that time of the month for her. She never had anything to do with the CP so she doesn't know how things work here. This CP is practically the closest thing to a charity you will find in this game. Everyone decides they have nothing to gain from the CP and don't want anything to do with us after we boost them to 78 via priests. We sacrifice our own slots just to have them leave after they are done being boosted. The list of people is endless. Now imagine if each person took an epic or an OE weapon/armor when they left. Ungrateful shitheads everywhere.

P.S.: Fortuna don't let the good things I said about you get to your head, you still suck and I know where you live.