Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

My love letter and BlueZerg

Dear GM Staff and Players.

Part I. My Suggestion:

1/ Asia proxy for these People. 80% People from CHN/ROK/VietNam are using some software like: Battle Ping, WTfast to decrease Ping. It cost 5eu-9eu/Month. It can help People to avoid some Spike/Lags but not 100%. Everyday We log game I hear everywhere lag lag lag delay delay. "Jerry All of us have lags, We cant pvp with you! blah blah blah...

2/ Olympiad Time: We are playing Eu Server. It doesnt mean the rest of People from other countries (Asia/Na/SA) cant take Advantages here.
 - Friday: Early 2h (6pm instead 8pm) -> Asia can join

-  Saturday: Late 2h (10pm instead 8pm) -> NA/SA can join
What We wanna see more competition in Olympiad/ Castle siege. And make People to use brain to play this game.

P/s: I am one of Asia Person who can speak very basic English. And What I wrote above Should be here long time ago and It´s worth it. All here just bring more advantages to CHN, but Who cares. Their Time/Money/People all of those People are deserved.
@San0 @Koll @Kse

Best regards,
Jerry.

Part II. Whoever wanna be a part of "BlueZerg". We are welcome !!!

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 3

Well he has point. More chinese, better for project.

Its sad for Na/Sa players but this is eu server... I guess nothing to do here.

we can earlier/later oly time but what will happen with eu cps when they can feed only 2h? All start crying...

5 hours ago, JerrySM said:

2/ Olympiad Time: We are playing Eu Server. It doesnt mean the rest of People from other countries (Asia/Na/SA) cant take Advantages here.

- Friday: Early 2h (6pm instead 8pm) -> Asia can join

-  Saturday: Late 2h (10pm instead 8pm) -> NA/SA can join
What We wanna see more competition in Olympiad/ Castle siege. And make People to use brain to play this game.

stop feeding cleef and i might agree with you :ph34r:

1 - none of the asian proxies we found till today would give you better ping then the european proxy we have now. it was already said gazilion times in other topics, if you have a good service for asian proxies let us know and we will check them, untill today all are worst then the ones we have.

2 - olympiad time will not change, we understand many people are from asia but this is still a european server and as such the olympiads and main events will run on european time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, San0 said:

1 - none of the asian proxies we found till today would give you better ping then the european proxy we have now. it was already said gazilion times in other topics, if you have a good service for asian proxies let us know and we will check them, untill today all are worst then the ones we have.

2 - olympiad time will not change, we understand many people are from asia but this is still a european server and as such the olympiads and main events will run on european time.

2. Are you sure? Your project is not so good thx europe players, but thx all world. Amercia/Asia mainly. 2hours is nothing for eu people and you can show america/asia comunity, that you care about all, not only about death eu prime time, but alive america/asia prime time.

Or u just cant change time? ;)

• Like 1

... you know when you change time it changes for everyone right?

so if you make it later is worst for eastern europe and asia, if you make it earlier is worst for west europe and america. so any of the changes are not good for everyone there for any of the changes are not going to happen.

12 minutes ago, San0 said:

... you know when you change time it changes for everyone right?

so if you make it later is worst for eastern europe and asia, if you make it earlier is worst for west europe and america. so any of the changes are not good for everyone there for any of the changes are not going to happen.

Absolutly not. U can only help normal players and bring more players to oly, more players --> more fun. First day from Asia, second day from america. 2 hours is for europe players nothing. If u go after work drink, u will be not here, if u go tryhard oly, u will be 2hours before or later, same like Saturday. 

@JerrySM Were playing InfinityBow in times when WS were fighting about epics?

Edited by Stiba007

Hi @San0,
I am gona be frank as always. And I can give u some reasons why We should think about it.
1/ Everything is fine until now. But San0, "A ship in habor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for". Just think a bit about These People You can make them feel They are not alone here. Extending one hand to help somebody has more value, than joining two hands for prayer (how to improve our server)
Example:

a/ You made Lunar new years for Asia People, They were happy. 

b/ Try to give them more 2h in olympiad, it is enough for them.At least They know You care about them

c/ We have Asia Proxy for Asia -->( OMG This server has Asia Prime We can play here because There will be many Asia here and no lags.)

2/ 

<<so if you make it later is worst for eastern europe and asia, if you make it earlier is worst for west europe and america. so any of the changes are not good for everyone there for any of the changes are not going to happen.>>

You can make a poll and ask Clan Leader/ Ally Leader here about that. Everyone can give 1 step back if need.

We are normal Players as well as Your custormers and We are playing here for free. And We know We cant complain anything. However, Our times, our friends, our experience here are real.

Edited by JerrySM

18 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Absolutly not. U can only help normal players and bring more players to oly, more players --> more fun. First day from Asia, second day from america. 2 hours is for europe players nothing. If u go after work drink, u will be not here, if u go tryhard oly, u will be 2hours before or later, same like Saturday. 

@JerrySM Were playing InfinityBow in times when WS were fighting about epics?

Yes I am

americans (NA SA) already complain about this cuz they have only last hour for oly. if you make it earlier most of them cant make it to oly.

i remind you that siege time was already changed back on the days so it would be more fitting for asian players and cuz of this lot of south american people were unhappy, its not that we dont care about asian players, but we cant make changes that will hurt some to help some others.

I would support that with my vote, but as long China is botting they re not welcome and supportworth. Sorry Vietguy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

San0 that why i gave u 2 options for 2 days: early 2h and late 2h

i dont believe this is even practical. oly system runs in a very tight time counting with days, hours, minutes, seconds, to make something like this would most likely require  to have 2 diferent systems running what is not a good option. 

also if you make oly 2 hours earlier on a firday it will be a free olympiad for asia cuz no one else will be able to join at first hours. meanwhile rest of the times rest of the people will still have to fight eachother + fight the remains of asia who play at any time. once again bringing advantage on this change to asian players only. once again, just like it was with castle sieges where the change was only good for asian players, we still did it cuz it was viable for rest of community. this changes i do not think its viable for everyone else.

Everything has advantages as well as disadvantages. And that is my sugession, and I didnt know We must have 2 different systems for this sugession.

Then You can think about my idea. Good or not good, you can change or not. Its up to u. but as I said "A ship in habor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for".

Maybe You will better idea in the future

Edited by JerrySM

@San0
Making it start 1h earlier is not that bad to be honest
NA/SA can't play at all on fridays if you have anything that resembles a job, oly starting earlier doesn't change anything NA/SA

2 hours ago, Xafi said:

I would support that with my vote, but as long China is botting they re not welcome and supportworth. Sorry Vietguy. 

this precedes everything though, give this man a cookie jar

Edited by elfyyy

EU here, I agree some "time balance" should be considered... If we keep up this 'european supremacy' policy going on, we all might end up looking for a new server next year. 

Using common sense - no EU is ever going to quit because the times are somewhat less comfortable for him 2 days a week. However, I can imagine people actually losing interest in playing if they're practically unable to join oly since it occurs in some maniacal dead night hours for him.

• Like 1

Hi @San0,

I give my opinion about "Time Balance". Because it will bring more Benefits to Asia People as well as this server. We cant stay in safe zone When We see 2/3 People (Asia+NA) actually losing interest in playing.

As you said: "so any of the changes are not good for everyone there for any of the changes are not going to happen."

I understand that We are not God, and nothing is Perfect. But What we need to do is "How to improve it". In fact, Olympiad Time affect not only Asia people but also NA/SA.

- We cant change anything in NA Prime because Olympiad staring in their WorkTime (Friday) --> early 2h (not help ) -- > Late 2h (not help also). But They can play all day in Staurday

- But We can Improve a bit about Asia, - > early 2h (siege time) -> Asia People + Eu at least can try so hard in 2h, -> nothing change with NA/SA Time.

I am playing in Asia Prime it doesnt mean I wanna bring more benefits to my Prime/My People. But We need to understand the truth. You can do nothing to improve NA Prime, but u can with Asia Prime.

Last but not least, I have 6 CPs in NA/SA Prime in my Ally and 2 Clan In Asia Prime. I can ask all of their Clan/CP Leaders  their opinions about "Olympiad Time". And I can public everything here, and you will know What they are thingking about. I will also ask all my Enimes who playing in NA/SA and all CHN. We shouldnt take  something away from someone When They also have same right and responsibilities of "L2Classic Players".

29365680_1685293538230969_76475941570949

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 5

This is my first time, I am talking to much about a the topic not my business. But I need to talk because of many People who are losing interest in playing. Because of the language barrier. but I am lucky because I know English and at least I can explain what i want as well as "have chance" to become Forum Warrior.

In short,If You think it is right, We can think about it. If You think it is wrong, You can forgot it and skip it.

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1