Sign in to follow this  
JerrySM

My love letter and BlueZerg

10 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

its fact, no one need to decide it, it just happens

I will believe you if one day i log to game and see this0s1Jrjs.thumb.jpg.4607345565b635b94d85c6d7a16955b0.jpg

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

You decided that or did it together with administrator about it? Last time i checked it is eu server. ? 

He has a point though, the playerbase is just too diverse to call it an 'EU server' :)

14 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

its fact, no one need to decide it, it just happens

Sorry man you know i respect you but you are wrong. @FryderykChopin The player base has nothing to do if a server is Eu or Asian or w/e. 

The admins decide that. When from the start of the server they decided to put all top events in EU time , it means the server is european.

They even promote it like "european server" everywhere....

Edited by Yomana

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

He has a point though, the playerbase is just too diverse to call it an 'EU server' :)

He has no point at all regardless of what players are playing in wich server the players must know the consequences of playing on server with different timeline then they have and either play regardless of that or dont play, server was, is and until gm anounce otherwise will be european. Same happend to me when playing aion on japonese/chinese platform (dont remember wich one i played cause there was no eu server). And there where alot of european playing and we had to deal with time difference aswell. Why is this any different? Wait dont tell me cause its private server? And comunity makes the server? Lol to that...

If admins decides to move server to Ásia time believe me i would not play on this server... To overwhelming for me and i accept that. Maybe some people should do the same. 

• Like 1

as i said, its fact, even San0 or Koll reply to viewer on twich chat on siege that their server has become international, promote or what, its happening , thats all

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I mean cmon, let's be honest - absolute majority of people in Europe is home by 8 PM... Aside from people working afternoon shifts (who can't play oly now neverthless) I could probably imagine someone working extreme overtime hours and commuting far from city getting home by 10-11 PM, but even then we're talking about a change for 1 or 2 days a week so I wouldn't really say it will 'greatly affect' europeans. I mean sure, there'll always be individuals affected, but if we're looking at a large picture, that's few individuals vs. a mass, so I think it's not a difficult decision to make ^_^

We might not know your in-game nickname , but we sure know you are Eastern European)

a 8PM for East is 6PM for West and members from west arrive home and start prime immediately.

• Sad 1

On 3/17/2018 at 12:44 PM, San0 said:

olympiad time will not change, we understand many people are from asia but this is still a european server and as such the olympiads and main events will run on european time.

Topic closed

21 hours ago, JerrySM said:

If you have doubts, step back and think again !!! 

No doubts, I wasn't sarcastic. Being awake at that hours is a serious long term health disruption.

jerry's favor want to ask for which is just 2 hours earlier for olym, just two, even one, even 30 minute is ok, why? we just want this olym become less suffering for us, and becoz this is a private so we would have  tried making topic for this, then ppl came and so confused and complain about sv become asian/sa server, seriously? 

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

We might not know your in-game nickname , but we sure know you are Eastern European)

a 8PM for East is 6PM for West and members from west arrive home and start prime immediately.

Bad info. He is on 100% from Middle Europe.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

26tjgy.jpg

You are definitly Malaka, Malaka. xD

2 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

He is cz/svk

10 hours ago, JerrySM said:

Earlier 2h = Siege Time. If they wanna move Oplympiad to Asia Prime, They should move at least 6h not 2h tho.

I totally understand your point but making friday 2h sooner is just to screw eu over, make saturday 2h early and thats it, most people dont work on saturday and its same time as siege so anyone can join. 2h early on friday is just good for Ásia and bad for everyone else... 

Edited by Baluu

its eu server , if you no have time , cant play or want sleep or sh1t , its your problems.
if you do not like it, not your time zone, then just look for another project.
and do not configure a European server for yourself.

play on a non-native server, and try to customize it for you , what the fuck I hear here.

CHANGE OF OLY TIME - O.o WTF.( THIS WILL MEAN THAN THE SERVER WILL SOON BE  ASIAN SERVER ) Bye bye European

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, BizQQuiT said:

No doubts, I wasn't sarcastic. Being awake at that hours is a serious long term health disruption.

You Should respect all VietNamese who were in FCVN. 2am - 6am everyday, not many could do it :)

Edited by JerrySM

This story like:
I have a Shop in Eu. The most of my customers are Eu People. Oneday There are some People who come from others countries visit my Shop. They love my products, they love my People and They love my Shop. They come back their country and introduce with their Family/Friends about my Shop. And there are more and more People from other countries visit my shop and buy my products. Instead I use 100% my Power to serve Eu People, now I use only 60% or 70%. And......... People in EU are angry, and complain me "WTF man, You are Eu and Your Shop is in Eu, You shouldnt care about these People, You must care only us because We are Eu". then I put the big banner in front my Shop <<WE SERVE EU-PEOPLE ONLY, THANKS YOU!>>.

It will be difficult. I understand, the opening line of your story takes the longest time. But as you gain momentum, it is easier to keep moving.
It's much easier to remain within the boundaries of where you feel comfortable than it is to face the fear of venturing beyond them. But by limiting yourself to what you already know, you're likely missing out on professional opportunities and personal growth. all you need to do is to take the first step.

Dont tell me You are that Person who putted the stupid banner in that Shop like that instead thinking about <<How to make a change that greatly benefit one group of customers without significantly affecting the other group>>

Edited by JerrySM
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

This story like:
I have a Shop in Eu. The most of my customers are Eu People. Oneday There are some People come from others countries visit my Shop. They love my products, they love my People and They love my Shop. They come back their country and introduce with their Family/Friends about my Shop. And there are more and more People from other countries visit my shop and buy my products. Instead I use 100% my Power to serve Eu People, now I use only 60% or 70%. And......... People in EU are angry, and complain me "WTF man, You are Eu and Your Shop is in Eu, You shouldnt care about these People, You must care only us because We are Eu". then I put the big banner front my Shop <<WE SERVE EU-PEOPLE ONLY, THANKS YOU!>>.

It will be difficult. I understand, the opening line of your story takes the longest time. But as you gain momentum, it is easier to keep moving.
It's much easier to remain within the boundaries of where you feel comfortable than it is to face the fear of venturing beyond them. But by limiting yourself to what you already know, you're likely missing out on professional opportunities and personal growth. all you need to do is to take the first step.

Dont tell me You are that Person who putted the stupid banner in that Shop like that instead thinking about <<How to make a change that greatly benefit one group of customers without significantly affecting the other group>>

I'm afraid it's pointless to argue, even though you're right... Too many european forum warriors + chinese players can't defend themselves here = end of discussion :S

6 hours ago, JerrySM said:

This story like:
I have a Shop in Eu. The most of my customers are Eu People. Oneday There are some People who come from others countries visit my Shop. They love my products, they love my People and They love my Shop. They come back their country and introduce with their Family/Friends about my Shop. And there are more and more People from other countries visit my shop and buy my products. Instead I use 100% my Power to serve Eu People, now I use only 60% or 70%. And......... People in EU are angry, and complain me "WTF man, You are Eu and Your Shop is in Eu, You shouldnt care about these People, You must care only us because We are Eu". then I put the big banner in front my Shop <<WE SERVE EU-PEOPLE ONLY, THANKS YOU!>>.

Cool story the thing is you have to come Eu to be able to visit Shop. Where does that put you? In eu timeline. Cause if you visit Shop during Ásia timeline its closed most of the time. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JerrySM said:

This story like:

I work in a shop in EU for about 12 hours from 9:00 to 14:00 and 17:00 to 21:00 each day.

Are you telling me that if i had NA customers i would also stay open from 21:00 to 24:00 to satisfy them? 

When you visit another country for an event like a WORLD CUP match , do they play in your asian timezone or in their timezone?

@qloc01 Iagree with you that 2 hours is nothing for us in EU , but what about NA then? Right now they can play maybe the last hour of olympiad. If you make it 2 hours earlier they wont be able to play. If that happens NA community will start complain that Asian community is more important than them and Gms ignore them. Its not THAT easy to make everyone happy.

Edited by Yomana

I sell only 100 products everyday. Asia People come my shop and buy more 100. Instead asking me to make more Products to provide for more People, They asked me do not sell it for People from other countries. Because They have or not, it is not important, they only care about They can buy it or not.
If Eu People come to me and tell me "keep 100 products for us, We will promise We sure We will buy 100 products everyday, maybe I will consider a bit"

Edited by JerrySM

You dont understand that its not about 2hours or something . In law (and i dont even study law) there is something called precedent. (summon @BlackJack:P)

It means  if GMs agree and change something for you , EVERYONE will go and ask for something to change to benefit them.

For example maintance is done in the only hours i can play , pls change it. bla bla bla.

You think its easy to maintain a server with idk how many different people from different timezones but its not. Thats why a server should have fixed hours and whoever can play he plays.

Edited by Yomana

On 18.03.2018 at 8:28 AM, JerrySM said:

[...]
In short,If You think it is right, We can think about it. If You think it is wrong, You can forgot it and skip it.

On 17.03.2018 at 1:02 PM, San0 said:

... you know when you change time it changes for everyone right?

so if you make it later is worst for eastern europe and asia, if you make it earlier is worst for west europe and america. so any of the changes are not good for everyone there for any of the changes are not going to happen.

KK THX BYE. Topic closed on 1st page.