Sign in to follow this  
jubadark

UNFAIR BAN

I'm leaving the server, because I took ban for something I did not do, somehow somebody discovered my password and tried to enter with adrenaline, but since he did not have the PIN he could not access my account. I am from Brazil and the person who entered my account is from Russia, ADM checked my account and saw that nothing ever exp, adena or items with Russian IP was ever acquired. Even though I know that boot was never used in my account, to take the ban I will have to pay 5 euros and it will still be removed 2 level and my adena, for something that ADM knows I have not done. So be careful with your accounts because at any moment you can be banned and punished for something you do not know.

almost 2 years of serving played out simply atoa, as a Brazilian has the account accessed from russia and adm does not look at that.

( bad google translator ) 

Edited by soro

48 minutes ago, Rip said:

Maybe it was nephew?

128/5000

nephew in russia ?(did not increase an exp or an adena when the russian access to acc) because second adm who logged in and russian ip.
Edited by soro

32 minutes ago, felicioschlickmann said:

2 years playing from brazil ip, he dont even know english, why he would give acc for that guy? And srsly, gm said he bought xp services from russ botter guy to lvl the char hahaha cmon.

Výsledek obrázku pro worst trade deal ever

1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

2 years playing from brazil ip, he dont even know english, why he would give acc for that guy? And srsly, gm said he bought xp services from russ botter guy to lvl the char hahaha cmon.

Never said in conversation that he bought exp and never said that he knew that guy will use bot.

Every player has to be taking care of his account info. And we were specifically warning everyone about it few weeks ago.

From our side we are protecting your accounts, all your info is safe on our side. But if you don't care of your own safety and having same accounts info on several servers etc, even after warnings, we can't do anything about it. 

No one could "guess" your account info. With our additional for your accounts safety protection, after every 3 failed tries to log your account, ban for 15 minutes comes. So just "guessing" your password from millions and millions combinations would take days, months, years. So it wouldn't happen without someone knowing your account info.

We would like to help, but unfortunately, we can't do anything with it. From what we see - your account was logged and it got banned.
We don't know the story behind it. We see facts.
Unbanning this account just by believing player's words - we will have to automatically give same chance for unban to other players, and will have to believe their words. And it will start being abused.

We warned, that you have to have unique account info. We also warned, that otherwise it's going to be your responsibility.
We are really sorry to see it actually happening, but can't just go and unban the account.

• Like 1

So you're stolen, you have to pay 5 euros, lose item and level? This is serious? is it a joke

Brazil and Russia and very close.

Edited by soro

The Adm saw that it was not used boot, because the person who tried to access my account did not have the PIN number. so it lacks a bit of common sense as they all know it was stolen and not obitive any kind of benefit.
It's the same as someone stealing your bank's password, and trying to steal your money, then the bank charges you a part of your money to give back the rest, even knowing that the protection system worked and the amount that was in your account was not changed.

What if his account was stolen with keylogger? 
You cant ban a player for downloading some virus soft.

Edited by Asterra

2 hours ago, Asterra said:

What if his account was stolen with keylogger? 
You cant ban a player for downloading some virus soft.

What if I drive car with summer tires in winter?

Edited by ProGressive

I dont think that ban and exp penalty should be applied cause the culprit was not able to loging to the game and make even 1 xp (cause he didnt have pin).

How potentially it could be abused? To abuse it - the culprit need to infest enemy pc\have stolen database from another server and be able to log in and actually use a bot.

What is the point to punish the victum? If the guy would give his acc (buy exp servises for example) - the culprit would able to actually log into the game,no? 

37 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I dont think that ban and exp penalty should be applied cause the culprit was not able to loging to the game and make even 1 xp (cause he didnt have pin).

How potentially it could be abused? To abuse it - the culprit need to infest enemy pc\have stolen database from another server and be able to log in and actually use a bot.

What is the point to punish the victum? If the guy would give his acc (buy exp servises for example) - the culprit would able to actually log into the game,no? 

If we unban person it can be also abused. People will start giving each other accounts and after this tell it wasn't they botting and ask for unban.

Idea of bot protection is to Prevent people from login in game with bot. In this case bot protection worked when 1 char was already in game ( person claming it wasn't his account ) and his account was starting.

2 hours ago, Koll said:

If we unban person it can be also abused. People will start giving each other accounts and after this tell it wasn't they botting and ask for unban.

Idea of bot protection is to Prevent people from login in game with bot. In this case bot protection worked when 1 char was already in game ( person claming it wasn't his account ) and his account was starting.

Can you just put your antibot protection after the PIN is entered? It will manily solve the problem. If PIN was entered = the acc was given (or pc was infested)= ban, if no PIN was entered = it could be just bruted acc of innocent person (then u can ban and unban the person 1 time without exp penalty). 5eur will be enough lesson to not make easy passwords.

15 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Citation: " From 14.03.2018 all banned for botting/illegal software characters will have... " (http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/3531-banunban-politics/  )

It depends how-ever he was banned for "trying to bot", or he was banned for botting. The fact and true is in this case irelevant, it doesnt matter (by this rule) if he was botting or didnt. It is only matter for what he was banned.

he was stolen and logged bot into his account so adm would have to look at the rob not the bot. And Russia is not a neighbor of Brazil, so there's no way to be him.

2 hours ago, soro said:

he was stolen and logged bot into his account so adm would have to look at the rob not the bot. And Russia is not a neighbor of Brazil, so there's no way to be him.

But he might have nephew in russia

@Koll

@Kse

If this rule wasn't added he would just pay the 5 euro. We work like this for more than 2 years. Since the acc was never logged and since you know this bot when it is payed (month fee) it is not detectable you should consider this case to not remove lvls and adena. It is clear that the attempt was from another country. And a unpayed bot makes your account banned so someone did try to ban him. Now the acc details that was hacked is another problem of the user. But the bot log is a clear attempt of some bad minded to make harm to this dude.

Why dont you ask him search his computer? The one that connects to the ip and country that he is in for last years here... 

Bot works fine we see it everyday. This was a attempt to make harm to user. (We see it i mean on those fakin pm bots for adena)

Edited by Naitrino
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, felicioschlickmann said:

@Naitrino the Gm’s he did the investigation on his pc by TeamViewer and found nothing, even the botting program. 

1) I can't tell if it was PC from what he is playing

2) He could asked friend to level him and friend decide to use bot or forget to disable it ( I can't prove it, because for this I need to have access to all his conversations and conversations for person who was trying to login ).

How is searching his pc gonna provide evidence. Pls dont be ridiculous.

Even the "IP was from russia" is a joke , he could have easily used a vpn to make it seem like he is playing from russia. We are in 2018 , its not difficult to do this.

You are the owner of your account and its only your fault it happened , so accept the consequences.