Sign in to follow this  
NWD

Eastern event

I farmed bs with pr 70->76 and all i got was bw gaiters. Dunno about tablets but BS drop could get some boost in general, because now its only exp and adena there barely covers soulshot cost.

22 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

In clan can be only 4 CPs...  whatever.... For instance, I don't like you... I don't like Rip.... happens .... and I'm playing summoner... should I quit?  it's a good idea to make it hard but now it's almost impossible to get 3rd class skills for solo players. Yeh, yeh, I know  "It's classic!" ... I understand  when ppl pushed to play in groups but not forced.. drop of tablets in locations like BS would lower tension... even NC Soft facilitated process  of geting 3rd class skills in later updates, doesn't it  mean we should move in the same direction, don't you think ?  

Have you seen some one who drop it there? I heard it from administration too but never hear that some one drop it in BS....

You will be surprised but there are  a lot of ppl who loves solo exp/gang and don't like big wars/epics...

ill answer u in 1 sentence: Because when ppl are not forced to build/join bigger sides and dont fight each other cos have no objectives to fight for, server is boring and unplayable for most of ppl.

The only thing that i rly dont like is no teleports inside TOI, it takes way too long time to regroup after lost fight and it discourage to pvp a lot (ppl either dont go toi or relog in toi when enemies come). This sh1t should have teleport atleast to 5th floor ><

2 minutes ago, Rizos said:

ill answer u in 1 sentence: Because when ppl are not forced to build/join bigger sides and dont fight each other cos have no objectives to fight for, server is boring and unplayable for most of ppl.

The only thing that i rly dont like is no teleports inside TOI, it takes way too long time to regroup after lost fight and it discourage to pvp a lot (ppl either dont go toi or relog in toi when enemies come). This sh1t should have teleport atleast to 5th floor ><

"Izi" way. Make WC to 78. Move it to toi and hide. Log WC >summon 1 pt and relog it. 5m afk, log on wc and summon 2nd pt, log on 1st pt> go rekt all floors 1b1 with 2 pts.

If ppl have 2-3 WC with the Gate Chants all pvp\ganks are turning to so wicked dances that just frustrate me.

Qty of pts and WCs could varies.

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

In clan can be only 4 CPs...  whatever.... For instance, I don't like you... I don't like Rip.... happens .... and I'm playing summoner... should I quit?  it's a good idea to make it hard but now it's almost impossible to get 3rd class skills for solo players. Yeh, yeh, I know  "It's classic!" ... I understand  when ppl pushed to play in groups but not forced.. drop of tablets in locations like BS would lower tension... even NC Soft facilitated process  of geting 3rd class skills in later updates, doesn't it  mean we should move in the same direction, don't you think ?  

Have you seen some one who drop it there? I heard it from administration too but never hear that some one drop it in BS....

You will be surprised but there are  a lot of ppl who loves solo exp/gang and don't like big wars/epics...

obviously i meant "side" when i said clan, same like you said "forced to join big clans" which was meant more like "pick a side"
when you are joining clan, it doesnt mean everybody in clan must love you or that you must love everybody, i dont like everybody in NF and i am 100% sure i am not liked be everybody in NF, but i dont really go into contact with those people and i dont see problem?

saying its impossible for solo player to make 3rd class skills is bullsh1t. just because you cannot farm 31 tablets yourself in toi, doesnt mean there are no ways how to get those tablets (for example rizos style, when he was farming adenas and was buying tablets on market, 2-3 weeks of adena farm and he had 1x 3rd class skill, is it really that impossible?)

BS drops it, it has obviously much smaller chance because its solo spot.

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

obviously i meant "side" when i said clan, same like you said "forced to join big clans" which was meant more like "pick a side"
when you are joining clan, it doesnt mean everybody in clan must love you or that you must love everybody, i dont like everybody in NF and i am 100% sure i am not liked be everybody in NF, but i dont really go into contact with those people and i dont see problem?

saying its impossible for solo player to make 3rd class skills is bullsh1t. just because you cannot farm 31 tablets yourself in toi, doesnt mean there are no ways how to get those tablets (for example rizos style, when he was farming adenas and was buying tablets on market, 2-3 weeks of adena farm and he had 1x 3rd class skill, is it really that impossible?)

BS drops it, it has obviously much smaller chance because its solo spot.

You mean that you can make 1,5kk in 2-3 weeks by playing alone? show me how because I think there is no way. 

16 minutes ago, Budesca said:

You mean that you can make 1,5kk in 2-3 weeks by playing alone? show me how because I think there is no way. 

Rizos did it and got hero because of it

16 minutes ago, Budesca said:

70-80kk a day, 3 weeks = 21 days, 21*70-80kk = 1.4-1.7kkk

also when he was buying tablets, he managed to drop price from 60kk to 35-40kk, so one skill was more like 1.1-1.2kkk rather than 1.5kkk

20 minutes ago, Budesca said:

Lady/Amon 24/7 

25 minutes ago, Budesca said:

Timer for toi energies 20 minute. Lets say u make 2 per hour. 8 hours. 16 energies back then was 5 kk each. 80 kk per day. izi.

Edited by ProGressive

This is not very clear example. Rizo farmed these energy not always alone, and secondly - he was taking the spot early so friendly clans\ally could not contest it till Rizo with friends are finished. This $$$ way is not possible if u are not a part of strong clan\ally. At least u need 2-3-4 ppl with full support to help u in fights for these ladies (what u gonna do vs 2-4 78 chn gladi\DA for example). 

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

This is not very clear example. Rizo farmed these energy not always alone, and secondly - he was taking the spot early so friendly clans\ally could not contest it till Rizo with friends are finished. This $$$ way is not possible if u are not a part of strong clan\ally. At least u need 2-3-4 ppl with full support to help u in fights for these ladies (what u gonna do vs 2-4 78 chn gladi\DA for example). 

Well, if you are playing solo solo, i dont think there are many ppl over 76 like that? you usually have few ppl you hang out with, or you are in clan, which might help you? also this lady was just example, there are other (less pvp involved) ways to get adena, but for that you need right characters, but lets face, if you want to farm 3rd class skills with just your main character w/o any support characters/people, you just should forget it, because once they make this possible, top CPs will be stacked with full skills in 1 week.

For example i remember times when we were farming drakes in EV for emi shafts+enchants on our CDL mages, because it was fastest way to make adena if you wanted to buy something (OE armor/OE weapon/OE jewels/epics), just people are too narrow minded to see all possibilities to make adena

Edited by MoDoy

I got like 500-700kk from energies cos i usually duoed em and shared 50/50. But in middle of my adena farm there was change of oly period so i managed to get 300-400kk from enchants (did matches on 15-20 boxes) + i played a but on market to multiply adena. Easy if ur determined. If u are pve guy and dont want to pvp for lady you go to toi 2 spoil bathins. They give eac with like 40% chance and you also gonna get like 1 ewc per hour + gemstones a emi shafts and sometimes emi full drop. Just on this bathins i think u can make 20-40kk per evening (atleast when eac were 200k and ewc 1.8kk. Didnt check prices lately). 2 evenings = 1 tablet without pvp or clan.

Edited by Rizos

"TOI Drama" :P ... xD .

But When u have enough 31 tablets to learn 1 skill for CP. That made u very happy

Edited by JerrySM

13 hours ago, MoDoy said:

Well, if you are playing solo solo, i dont think there are many ppl over 76 like that?

No, not many. You are right. Like I said, normally, they quit playing here after 76. And I know 5-6 ppl like that. Who already gone. That's why I'm talking about drop of tablets in solo locations. Ppl who do not play 8h/day already have low chances to resist players like Rizo, for example, and this 3rd class skills problem makes it even harder

15 hours ago, MoDoy said:

saying its impossible for solo player to make 3rd class skills is bullsh1t.

You highlighted my words  but then ignored it  in your response :) "almost impossible"  and  "impossible"  have not the same meaning;)  Impossible = null , no chances. Almost impossible = very hard ;)

Once again, I agree,  it should be difficult but not so hard like it is now. Like I said even NC Soft change it in latest updates. The main purpose of the updates is to correct mistakes made in the previous versions. I think administration should consider it and take into account that updates here takes a way more times than on official servers. 

14 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Timer for toi energies 20 minute. Lets say u make 2 per hour. 8 hours. 16 energies back then was 5 kk each. 80 kk per day. izi.

If you live in mama-papa all inclusive hotel mb it's ezy for you, but you should know it's not normal to play 8h/day. ;)

10 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Like I said even NC Soft change it in latest updates. The main purpose of the updates is to correct mistakes made in the previous versions.

Not really. New updates introduce new endgame content. 

On 1.5 endgame was loa and 74-76 lvl

On 2.0 it is way easier to get 74lvl but engame is 76-78 lvl, new skillis, baium 

And same it will be with zaken update

New contents (zaken, giants cave)  and old stuffs (78lvl and books ) will be easier to get

This way classic servers with updates live so long and people dont get bored

Maybe it was because I was a kid and too dumb to understand, but nowadays these classic versions are so hardcore and well made !

f.e after 76 you need 3rd  class skills, can make them only by killing mobs at 12/11 that immediately brings so much competitions for just 2 farm rooms.

same for Baium...wanna kill it ? pvp for toi 7 all day long xD  ; toi tal 6 ? crush faces to kill a mob which spawns each 20 min xD

Brilliant)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

If you live in mama-papa all inclusive hotel mb it's ezy for you, but you should know it's not normal to play 8h/day. ;)

Well if u will make on WC all skills and 80 level you will not have what to do and will make other characters or quit game till next update? So they add hard feature for only nolifers to reach, and then it saparate normal people from nolifers. I think its very well made. 

Only problem that we have nolifers who should play on x1 not on x3, but that only shows that server is gucci :P 

1.0 reaver reached what?58 - 64? Was only party with full support buffs.

1.5 Zorgzor party 77 necro? then got rerolled or smth.

When they put those bosses to pvp for, will be very good. Will bring more life into server, especially for people who dont play mains now.

Literally i think Biz that had in mind just said it short way :P 

Edited by ProGressive

8 hours ago, Black Sails said:

You highlighted my words  but then ignored it  in your response :) "almost impossible"  and  "impossible"  have not the same meaning;)  Impossible = null , no chances. Almost impossible = very hard ;)

Once again, I agree,  it should be difficult but not so hard like it is now. Like I said even NC Soft change it in latest updates. The main purpose of the updates is to correct mistakes made in the previous versions. I think administration should consider it and take into account that updates here takes a way more times than on official servers

no, they dont "correct mistakes" in later updates, they just give other stuff to farm for ppl who managed to farm previous chronicle content so they dont get bored while they give easy access to old stuff to casuals (3rd class books in olympiad, once we get this i dont think skills will cost more than 50kk because of boxes amount which can participate in oly)

imagine in 1.5 where loa was top priority and many ppl didnt go there coz they couldnt aoe there so they stayed abg, BW tunic recipe was spoilable only from snipers which had just one location in loa (sniper bridge) and you had to pay for recipe 25kk ( i know this coz i was making adena this way), bw helmet was 30-40kk, bw bp was 70kk and overall Bw sets were hella expensive. now look, we got new update, A sets to farm, 3rd class skills, ppl moved from loa to toi and they made bw sets easily farmable (5kk helmet, 10kk tunic, etc.)

if you quit at 76 because you cannot get 3rd class skills, then something is wrong with you and not chronicle. even if you are not nolifer, so you will farm skill in 2 months and not 1 as solo player, but is that much? price for 1 skill is 3x AQ or orfen 1 or core 1. now imagine when i played in perkunas, it took me half year to collect points for aq 1 by logging chars almost everyday at epics, maybe i should have quitted after 2 months coz its too hard, idk.

ps: dont forget all classes has some 3rd class skills which you can learn w/o book, that means if you think you cannot farm tablets, you can still lvl up and learn the free skills.

20 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

ps: dont forget all classes has some 3rd class skills which you can learn w/o book, that means if you think you cannot farm tablets, you can still lvl up and learn the free skills.

Pp, bp, ee, se, wc, ol dont have any skills for free

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Pp, bp, ee, se, wc, ol dont have any skills for free

mounts? :D i know you guys 76+ take it as obvious skill, but my clan mates let me feel it everytime we go pvp to toi how strok this one is :D

Just now, MoDoy said:

mounts? :D i know you guys 76+ take it as obvious skill, but my clan mates let me feel it everytime we go pvp to toi how strok this one is :D

Well ye, being pre 76 in 76+ sucks. My bishop complains everyday that she has no mount 

26 minutes ago, Rip said:

Well ye, being pre 76 in 76+ sucks. My bishop complains everyday that she has no mount 

Podla complaining she cant pass safe these dangerous 1-5 toi floors w/o mount? The danger is waithing behind every corner :(

Edited by Rizos

9 hours ago, Rizos said:

Podla complaining she cant pass safe these dangerous 1-5 toi floors w/o mount? The danger is waithing behind every corner :(

It's a tough profession which requires big balls, no wonder the best healers are men like Afronus :$

49 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

It's a tough profession which requires big balls, no wonder the best healers are men like Afronus :$

Afronus...men? Ehh.

Nope.

• Haha 1