Rizos

1st serious destroyer pov

Since Chinase dont have easy access to forum ill put their video here :o. 1st destro pov with serious dmg ;D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Low. I expected at least 79 lvl, over the body, mass fear and of course counter critical 

Edit: Ok i have just noticed another destro (chege2018) has mass fear :D 

Edited by Rip

46 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Destro well restocked ;)

Stop licking china ballz, soon we group with perkunas, we make Ally NonPerkunas and will fight China.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Stop licking china ballz, soon we group with perkunas, we make Ally NonPerkunas and will fight China.

china+wickedsick 69 200% confirmed in NA prime, they pvped together and even gatechanted wickedsick back to TOI after pvp xD

Edited by elfyyy

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

Since Chinase dont have easy access to forum ill put their video here :o. 1st destro pov with serious dmg ;D

imagine with old fenzy, or adding rush.. facepalm

3 minutes ago, Cyane said:

tyrant on zealot is pretty much same machine... and has rush :D  just sayin...

8 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Well watch AW with focus death movie and then say: "imagine with hero dagger, baium ring and counter critical, facepalm" :D

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Well watch AW with focus death movie and then say: "imagine with hero dagger, baium ring and counter critical, facepalm" :D

the point im trying to make is that ppl were wrong 1 year ago, when agreed with this,even san0 agreed on giving destro rush

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/11202-suggestion-destroyer-class-fixbalance/

when naturally with future updates alone destro started to shine cause of buffs / runes / talismans and w/e without any boost. it isnt a dwarf without spoil to be clear.

and i was wrong when i wanted blinding blow for aw. they became very strong damage dealers in endgame

• Like 1

Ye ye i know u ment suggestions of balancing destro. Problem of destro in the past was zealot not giving crit dmg on sword.

1 hour ago, elfyyy said:

china+wickedsick 69 200% confirmed in NA prime, they pvped together and even gatechanted wickedsick back to TOI after pvp xD

sherlock

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

Sad toad is even sadder now 

• Haha 1

Every fcking nite, we face at least 1 chn cp. 

There was a time, that we faced Veteran Team 3x times in 1 nite. And we won.

Now we are facing TheGrandmaster/ikikiki/DeviL00 cps and still.

I believe that they got an huge angry on us xD. 

15 hours ago, Rizos said:

Orc u better start exping BD :/

I have a bd but every time de go pvp that box is far. I have a dream on having a active bd QQ 

16 hours ago, MusulmoN said:

I'm hoping you'll kill everyone :(

Yes everyone was dead/bsoe there because I logged out balu and switched to Pose to finish it.

• Like 2

HAHAHA! You guys take what "Ikoodee (Mexican) says too seriously he is pure troll. DH turn back random. We are not going to join any side. Good Job on video by the way elfy's it was very funny, see you in the fields. ;D

5 hours ago, he4d1 said:

HAHAHA! You guys take what "Ikoodee (Mexican) says too seriously he is pure troll. DH turn back random. We are not going to join any side. Good Job on video by the way elfy's it was very funny, see you in the fields. ;D

Tries to make funny comment. Doesn't realize he is in the wrong topic ^_^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1