lTommy

BloodBrothers (A Fresh Start)

As already mentioned by BizQQuit on another topic, our CP (BloodBrothers) left (not kicked - as he said) Wicked Sick alliance because of some misunderstandings that we had with some CP members that plays on our prime time. In the last days the situation got worse to a point that we couldn't stay quiet anymore so we made the proposition, it's us, or them.

Pendragon chose not to kick anyone, so in the end we decided to leave the alliance. Even not having any problems with other people and helping as much as we could to fortify the alliance with hero feeds, baium raids (we were at 2nd place on the line for baium soul) and sieges, we think that was the right thing to do.

In conclusion, i just wanted to clarify the situation, not exposing any names or creating even more anger.

We are now open to new alliances propositions that i wish to discuss on another topic on recruitment section.

EDIT: http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18873-bloodbrothers-cp-looking-for-new-ally

Thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

BloodBrothers CP (Clan Bloodborne)

Edited by lTommy
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

@lTommy despite the rivalry between our cps, it sucks to have stuff stolen like that, specially by people you trusted

Hope you find people to keep going, don't give up :)

----------

Apesar da rivalidade entre as nossas cps, é foda ter as coisas roubadas assim por gente suja

Espero q vcs encontrem quem recrutar, ou seja lá o q vcs vão decidir fazer.
Não desistam :)

• Like 2

I just wanted to take this moment to let you all know how interesting it was working with his CP and to say goodbye. It has been an honor working with wonderful colleagues like them these past months. Thank you BB for your help and kindness. I wish you the best of luck and continued success wherever you may find yourselves.

@elfyyy nothing got stolen as I know of ... and as I understand they also go something out of all of this ... (stolen maybe !?! who knows ... until the next chapter of L2 drama) 

See you all in game ! 

Nightwolves cp

Edited by LuizM

1 hour ago, elfyyy said:

@lTommy  apesar da rivalidade entre os nossos cps, é uma droga ter coisas roubadas assim, especialmente por pessoas em quem você confiava

Espero que você encontre pessoas para continuar, não desista :)

----------

Apesar da rivalidade entre as nossas cps, é foda ter como coisas roubadas assim por gente suja

Espero q vcs encontrem quem quiser, ou seja lá oq vcs vão decidir fazer.
Não desistir :)

yes, it's unfortunate that it happened to us .. but we are still firm!! and Thank you!

1 hora atrás, o LuizM disse:

Eu gostaria que fosse um grande momento para deixar todos vocês saberem quando era interessante trabalhar com seu PC e se despedir. Foi uma equipe de trabalho com colegas maravilhosos como eles nos últimos meses. Obrigado BB por sua ajuda e gentileza. Desejo-lhe boa sorte e sucesso continuado onde quer que se encontrem.

@elfyyy  nada foi roubado como eu sei de ... e como eu entendo eles mesmos vão algo para tudo isso ... (roubado talvez!?! quem sabe ... até o próximo Capítulo do drama L2) 

Vejo todos vocês no jogo! 

Nightwolves cp

speaking like this, you look like a saint. but he who knows you knows that it is pure falsehood!

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

In short story: Latinos :( 

I miss @Setzer and TheMag3. But I dont like latinos :P . Drama.

Im still playing, but just as a driver with no fixed char =)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blacksenso said:

speaking like this, you look like a saint. but he who knows you knows that it is pure falsehood!

FARPAS

1 hour ago, JerrySM said:

In short story: Latinos :( 

I miss @Setzer and TheMag3. But I dont like latinos :P . Drama.

JERRY PLS
you break my heart speaking like this

There is only 1 option left for bb which possibly can make some competition for nf+dt in na prime. 
CHN is not an option at all i think, ask tfd about that.

Why does this topic exists then?

4 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

There is only 1 option left for bb which possibly can make some competition for nf+dt in na prime. 

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/18714-whitewalkers-clan-lvl-5-recruiting/

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/16090-clan-venomteam-open-the-gates/

Who knows... 

Edited by Rip
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

No chance. Always everyone tryed to keep all three primes alive. When Eu got rekt, a lot of ppl left. Same shit will be if all play on one side.

23 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

these are not NA prime

Who said they looking for ally that play in american prime?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Who said they looking for ally that play in american prime?

And what value eur\asia prime ally can give them? CHN dont need anyone now - they dominate in asia prime with 9-10 pts and 3 gate chants, they can farm baium when it spawned np. CHN cant help them farm toi and when chn online - they farm tablets for RMT - its not like they will give 11\12 to itommy when they are online. Siedges? CHN also dont need them - they are pretty fine with 2-3 castles every siedge.
Also - what can they do in their prime then - go and die from elfy+tfd in toi?

Same for DT- we have already enogh ppl in NA prime.

What value can give clan like ww to bb?

9 hours ago, LuizM said:

Provavelmente será CHN + BB ... eles já estão jogando com eles antes mesmo de serem chutados 

Do not talk shit creature.
we fight with chn to get ELFY = TFD because our cousin is just our CP BloodBrotherS did something, about how your NW CP was scared to lose XP which is only in LOA, and we were not kicked !!!