Pendragon

04-02/03 baium

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i think ur debil by default.

Agree. And that was confirmed many times

3 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i am not speaking about this topic, i havent read anything, i think ur debil by default.

You can think anything u want, but don't forget that even more ppl think that you are retarded too. w\e

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

You can think anything u want, but don't forget that even more ppl think that you are retarded too. w\e

I might be debil but atleast im not pomoyka debil.

btw, try this next time on ur destros:

7bdf27ddbbf7ca0d62f2a1ee6e5b1570.png

Edited by BlackJack
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Lack of knowledge of some game details is fine. Lowering to the level of insults is the actual retardness.

"Lack of knowledge" would be: "I dont know what happened after we failed baium."

What you said before is called lies and trashtalk. Not lack of knowledge.

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

we could not kill it in time, so perks finished it after we stopped

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

lol, lier, it was 70% hp

Edited by Asterra

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

I might be debil but atleast im not pomoyka debil.

7bdf27ddbbf7ca0d62f2a1ee6e5b1570.png

That was the smallest of the all problems. Also I doubt that leaders should tell ppl to use proper buffs on chars. It's not a kindergarden.

You are moving in right direction of learning Russian, please continue.

2 minutes ago, Asterra said:

"Lack of knowledge" would be: "I dont know what happened after we failed baium."

What you said before is called lies and trashtalk. Not lack of knowledge.

Just a coincidence. I logged my cam not so long after you started and it was already ~70%. Same % was when baium went to sleep. So I assumed that it keeps % when goes to stone.

15 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Nah. All they need is more people

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

That was the smallest of the all problems. Also I doubt that leaders should tell ppl to use proper buffs on chars. It's not a kindergarden.

Don't worry you can hire NF's to help with baium. We charge 80% of the loot, you can have the A grade weapons.

Didnt join flame wars yday cos i thought ur kidding @MyrmidonAch and i had some respect for ur side and didnt know if u guys ara actuallty so bad as ppl say. But yday i had ocassion to see ur pt in action. About oly feed i didnt as u to help NF. If some player from clan asked friend from SM to get him in feed wave its not my business, Thx anyway @Masha. Dunno if i should coment this screenshot but its what i managed to make after watching 30 min of baium stream. Good pt bro. I have more screenshots how u hit baium 20 min w/o vamp buf and how u hit w/o fire dance so yea. Good job top archer party on server. GL on next baium

Cleef_cp.jpg

9 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Don't worry you can hire NF's to help with baium. We charge 80% of the loot, you can have the A grade weapons.

Probably u misunderstand our relationships. It's based on friendship between members in the 1st place, not on capitalistic values xD

Edited by kktnxbye

i think we can all agree that this try was a joke , propably worse than our first one 4 months ago. 

I actually feel sad for those people that tried and for jerry that is playing at 4-5am to have this result. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Didnt join flame wars yday cos i thought ur kidding @MyrmidonAch and i had some respect for ur side and didnt know if u guys ara actuallty so bad as ppl say. But yday i had ocassion to see ur pt in action. About oly feed i didnt as u to help NF. If some player from clan asked friend from SM to get him in feed wave its not my business, Thx anyway @Masha. Dunno if i should coment this screenshot but its what i managed to make after watching 30 min of baium stream. Good pt bro. I have more screenshots how u hit baium 20 min w/o vamp buf and how u hit w/o fire dance so yea. Good job top archer party on server. GL on next baium

Cleef_cp.jpg

Check Parasadalos Mana (he was buffing two parties)

BigMama was joined before Baium so tell me about clan unity again

This destroyer joined last minute dont tell me bull shits we couldnt prepare him better because we didnt know if we ll take him in

The only problem we had as cp was bad timing with D/S because my bards helping other pts with supports (BP) and they tried to help 

Dude this guy had this bufs for 20 min until next rebuf. This parasadolas had full mp at some point. Next rebuf he did was with reflect dmg evasion buff but w/o vamp lol
Bigmama used clan unity when soed from baium and went to exp, it was on stream
Good preparation boiz
Bad timing? no1 even asked to give wind song :D

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dude this guy had this bufs for 20 min until next rebuf. This parasadolas had full mp at some point. Next rebuf he did was with reflect dmg evasion buff but w/o vamp lol
Good preparation boiz

If you watch stream you would notice that Destroyers died many times .They finished their Castles scrolls at first 20-30 mins.Its not possible if you can understand do every 5-10 mins rbf . It was wrong be these destroyers in my pt.

About unity buff he couldnt use it during baium .Idc if he had it available something i doubt too after soeing from there.

My cp did more than you can think in order to help other parties which didnt make 10% percent of preparation as they should.

But ok propaganda is propaganda no problem with that .

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Good preparation boiz

Show some respect to heroes.What we regular players undearstand how it works ?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

NF has 19 destros. Easy farm.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Cleef_cp.jpg

You forgot song of wind, but i guess its also lack of mp on sws ^_^

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

"No wind song? Baium doesnt move anyway"

Buy glasses noob.

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You need to visit a personal councelor in order to face your ingame problems because affect you way too much lad in real life . You are boring ..

8 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

My cp did more than you can think in order to help other parties which didnt make 10% percent of preparation as they should.

So if this was top prepared pt which even had to help other pts i have no words to answer this 

epic-fail-try-again-29815800.png

I just feel sorry for ppl who tried to lead this mess but didnt know they try to lead kindergarden

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

You need to visit a personal councelor in order to face your ingame problems because affect you way too much lad in real life . You are boring ..

yeye, i am working on that, i guess @Rizos has to add "boring" into the meme

image.png.1e756a0abbdae777a25c19065a7449af.png

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

So if this was top prepared pt which even had to help other pts i have no words to answer this 

epic-fail-try-again-29815800.png

I just feel sorry for ppl who tried to lead this mess but didnt know they try to lead kindergarden

Tell me again about Unity Buff please or now we ll focus on wind song ..Disgrace for you..Liar and full of complex.

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

yeye, i am working on that, i guess @Rizos has to add "boring" into the meme

image.png.1e756a0abbdae777a25c19065a7449af.png

If every time you lose hero you ll create such a mess better let you free farm it and be happy in your fantastic world