Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

NonFactors

NonFactors looking for leader, to lead Politics in clan, and a president to make politics with other clans. 

With all info and gaming experience write here. 

About rewards we will speak personally.

Edited by ProGressive
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have a diploma from the university of life and I can come up with clever nicknames on the spot. I also managed to choke on the bone of a t-bone steak once, do I fulfill the requirements? We can discuss my wage in private at my business email, tell me if you're interested.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I have a diploma from the university of life and I can come up with clever nicknames on the spot. I also managed to choke on the bone of a t-bone steak once, do I fulfill the requirements? We can discuss my wage in private at my business email, tell me if you're interested.

Some video with you leading something would be nice.

Heil ... ehh hi,

Can I apply?

First of all: is it a disadvantage to be German?

(We have a "history" in leading ...)

I only have one question:

would it be a problem to make some "changes" to the clancrest?

I have some ideas ... (dont worry: colors already guci - we just need to work on the details)

"Anytime (29 years, Shillien Knight, 77, already successfully destroyed two CPs)

57 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Application Video:

PS: @Rizos has done everything to make me come across as evil german in the video. Actually I'm quite nice. Too bad that I don't have another video ...

Well... People form Poland ... No idea what kind of problem they have with germans ...

EDIT: My right helping hand and therefore Propaganda Minister Marketing Manager would be @MoDoy (he just knows how to manipulate people how to put things in scene skilfully)

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Ι was the leader of the top clans on serious retail-like servers like L2Gold, L2Mafia and L2Elite. I can lead pretty much everything with such an impressive resume.

Εdit: L2BNB as well, I was a legend there. I think that speaks for itself since leading 14 year old greek teenagers is much harder than managing a clan with grown men.

Edited by SemenArsonist
I forgot to complete my impressive resume

This topic was not approved by the ministry of leaders in the NF country. ProGressive went rogue. CODE BLUE CODE BLUE we have a rogue Barry over here  ^_^

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Ι was the leader of the top clans on serious retail-like servers like L2Gold, L2Mafia and L2Elite. I can lead pretty much everything with such an impressive resume.

Εdit: L2BNB as well, I was a legend there. I think that speaks for itself since leading 14 year old greek teenagers is much harder than managing a clan with grown men.

HIRE THIS MAN

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

If you still don't trust me, I can beat the advanced level of minesweeper on windows 7 in less than 2 minutes.

Video or never happened.

Rizo left clan. LF for olympiad leader also ?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

Candidate must be able to solve such drama *_*

xD Why is this WL ? Elmar? How do you manage to keep castle with this kind of relationships in your clan? Mb just nobody really want it;)

48 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

xD Why is this WL ? Elmar? How do you manage to keep castle with this kind of relationships in your clan? Mb just nobody really want it;)

what do you mean? :P its just rules holding back, in other sense, if you have several equivalent pts in clan and they both want the spot and nobody wants to give up, they simply solve it by fighting and stronger keeps the spot, thats how it worked in the past as well (same thing happened when we needed spot once for our guys in FP and part of myrmidon pt was farming there, we said we need this spot and asked "go pvp for it?" and when they said yes, we simply pvped for it [tho they cried after why we killed them, but thats another story if they think this kind of question is just joking :P ])

here is example of what i am speaking about, nothing weird in my opinion

Edited by MoDoy

in Syria. Can you believe this? They built it in the position, it's one of the Middle East, Iran and somebody else will get the five people that aren't in unions, and it's got to stop doing things for one-third. What they do is unbelievable, how bad. You know, all of these politicians that I'm running against now, they're trying to kill us. That's the good ones. I know that because we'd have to rebuild our infrastructure, our bridges, our roadways, our airports. You come into La Guardia Airport, it's like take the brand of the special interests, fully. Yes, they control them. Hey, I have another three or four years -- you know, the 400 people that are controlled by special interests. And it's just not going to be an election that's based on competence, because people are tired of being ripped off by everybody in the world. And they're wonderful people. I like them. And I promise I will be done on time, on budget, way below what anyone ever thought. I look at us and they don't talk jobs and they may even be upset by it. But then they're going to build a great financial statement. Because the General Services, who are terrific people, by the lobbyists, by the millions, and what they don't know what's happening. And it's impossible for our companies to compete, impossible. They're killing us. But you know what? I don't care. I'm really proud of my courses. I would invite him, I actually would say. I have to rebuild our infrastructure, our airports, our roads, everything. So a large accounting firm and my father said -- and I are finally in agreement, because he made a contribution to a point that is very scary. You have all of the main reasons is he's private and he's probably not as successful as everybody thinks." So I have assets -- Trump Tower, 1290 Avenue of the special interests and by the way, I'm not going to take that military and make it great again. It can happen. Our country is in big, big trouble. Now, thanks to fracking and other things over there. We get Bergdahl. We get Bergdahl, they get five killer terrorists that everybody wanted over there. We get Bergdahl, they get the oil, and it has to stop and it's all over the place. We have losers. We have people.

Edited by BlackJack
  • Confused 1

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

what do you mean? :P its just rules holding back, in other sense, if you have several equivalent pts in clan and they both want the spot and nobody wants to give up, they simply solve it by fighting and stronger keeps the spot, thats how it worked in the past as well (same thing happened when we needed spot once for our guys in FP and part of myrmidon pt was farming there, we said we need this spot and asked "go pvp for it?" and when they said yes, we simply pvped for it [tho they cried after why we killed them, but thats another story if they think this kind of question is just joking :P ])

Pvp = you killed one Destroyer 70 lvl because he hit you with AOE skill under train when you were flagged?

I love you mate for one SIMPLE REASON "You are doing your faking job really good" and this job isnt try trolling people bcz troll sometimes have limits . Elmar gave you what you deserved the most "Well played".

Go Untag please..

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± pile of shit I see you super sharp elf ears inside this pile 

1 hour ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Pvp = you killed one Destroyer 70 lvl because he hit you with AOE skill under train when you were flagged?

I love you mate for one SIMPLE REASON "You are doing your faking job really good" and this job isnt try trolling people bcz troll sometimes have limits . Elmar gave you what you deserved the most "Well played".

Go Untag please..

ÎÏοÏέλεÏμα εικÏÎ½Î±Ï Î³Î¹Î± pile of shit I see you super sharp elf ears inside this pile 

we came to spot, asked to pvp for spot, you said ok, we flagged, you pussied out, so we flagged you under train coz we knew you will use aoe skills, you had 2 destros, idk if second one bsoed or something, but i dont think you xped there after and you were crying a lot about us killing you, eventho you said you are fine to pvp for it, or is it wrong? ;) dont worry, i am not saying we smashed your whole cp,i even said there were just few of your cp members like sws/bd and idk who else, i know you were on destro, it was just example of pvping for spot (if you didnt pussy out of it after accepting it ofc)

Edited by MoDoy

Dear Mr. @ProGressive,

I refer to the job advertisement from April 10th.

When I thought about the reason why you could ignor my application, I decided that I wouldnt even accept any cancellations.

Therefore I regret to have to inform you that I will take the Leadership on May 1th.

Please transfer all necessary authorizations to me till April 30th.

I wish you more luck in future applications.

Friendly greetings

Anytime

17 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

And your name in L2BNB ?

Edited by MPiRi

@Anytime Dear anytime, I would like to see some videos with atleast your gameplay on some role. 

Also I heard that germans pretty wars everything in server, my idea was more to make alliance with someone, not war whole the server (what we have now)