Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

After such a long wait

/drunk_mode on
yup this is what i waited for Modoyski :) i wanted roll myself to PW, but i knew u gonna roll it, so i knew i have no chance for success, so im fine :D cu out there.

Edited by blackmarket

40 euro + 1 kebab/day and he might consider it :o

P.S. If @ProGressive continues to be such a slacker, i might consider it...

Edited by Rizos

Lol. To play in our cp is not a right, it is the privilege. We dont keep trash and we dont pay money, but if you think you are the chosen one and can be useful - pm Biz to discuss it :-)

I heard u pay 40 euro/day to 1 ukrainian mother of 3 children for siting on your persian :/ @Poseidon

P.S. Pm Biz? Dont think its good idea..

unknown.png

P.S.2 ABout Modoy, 

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

if you think you are the chosen one and can be useful

Saying this to PW? rly? How can he be useful? I think you just hurt his feelings ;/

Edited by Rizos

Sneaky elf u are clueless again! I have 0 relations\emotions\decisions for your rivalry with Cleef for SR hero. But funny tho. Also I expected the part when Cleef finally got hero

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Sneaky elf u are clueless again! I have 0 relations\emotions\decisions for your rivalry with Cleef for SR hero. But funny tho. Also I expected the part when Cleef finally got hero

haha there kinda is. Cleef breaks chain which connect modoy to stone( Stone name = hero sr) :D

Actually Kung Fu Panda is my favorite animated movie. I watched it 2 times in cinema and 10+ at home. And funniest part that next movie should be how NonFactors try to stop MoDoy from taking hero this month xD

@Rizos Im just driver, stop blaming me all the time :D

3 hours ago, Rizos said:

I heard u pay 40 euro/day to 1 ukrainian mother of 3 children for siting on your persian :/ @Poseidon

P.S. Pm Biz? Dont think its good idea..

P.S.2 ABout Modoy, 

Saying this to PW? rly? How can he be useful? I think you just hurt his feelings ;/

ahaha. usually some drivers are on me, even in that your last pvp video (toi pvp, where i am useless all the fight), but not mommies for sure xD

actually we miss one good dd (and drivers for our chars or active wc\wl) and i am sure that Biz doesnt like people who stays on his way, 

but i think all depends on people's desire.

about pw - pw is very good starting from 78 and you already saw it on youtube. i was driving hahalol several hours - enjoyed it a lot. 

maybe coz i was 24 times hero pw on previous free-shard and coz i simply like elfs, anyway every dagger has pluses and minuses,  

but with same equip they make almost same damage.

9 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Agree. But need 78 and tabletski , or atleast hero dagger Q_Q

Pw is for 140% sure the free hero, imho

If i have now 5 competitors, then Modoy won't have any (is new hero pw active?)

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

how clueless? :D the hero part of movie was just easter egg, there is no big rivalry between me and Cleef, or even if was, there is not anymore? :D also i know you are not doing olympiad with cleef CP, that doesnt change your position as character in this movie :D 

6 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Pw is for 140% sure the free hero, imho

If i have now 5 competitors, then Modoy won't have any (is new hero pw active?)

ppl said SR is free hero as well before december, but it didnt look that way to me for several months, so i wouldnt be hasty with that opinion :P also new hero pw is active, but on another hero character :D 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Also new hero pw is active, but on another hero character :D 

From your clan? Pk him on spot like ROA do and take away hero.

26 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

how clueless? :D the hero part of movie was just easter egg, there is no big rivalry between me and Cleef, or even if was, there is not anymore? :D also i know you are not doing olympiad with cleef CP, that doesnt change your position as character in this movie :D 

It kinda does, if u replace yourself kicking sm with baium that would be more historically correct xD Stop slacking and go show eur prime toi your kung-fu. 

17 hours ago, Poseidon said:

ahaha. usually some drivers are on me, even in that your last pvp video (toi pvp, where i am useless all the fight), but not mommies for sure xD

actually we miss one good dd (and drivers for our chars or active wc\wl) and i am sure that Biz doesnt like people who stays on his way, 

but i think all depends on people's desire.

about pw - pw is very good starting from 78 and you already saw it on youtube. i was driving hahalol several hours - enjoyed it a lot. 

maybe coz i was 24 times hero pw on previous free-shard and coz i simply like elfs, anyway every dagger has pluses and minuses,  

but with same equip they make almost same damage.

I always knew you got a thing for me since I emerged from green :x

• Like 1