Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

First FW prime

On 15. 4. 2018 at 5:25 PM, kktnxbye said:

It kinda does, if u replace yourself kicking sm with baium that would be more historically correct xD Stop slacking and go show eur prime toi your kung-fu. 

@MyrmidonAch hopefully offer for 9vs9 still stands, i need just little bit more time to be ready on my PW ^_^

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 people, 1 of them wc in a mage party, you can relax, after months of stomping you, 1st pvp you won, were we goofed and ran infront of your face, especially me, didnt use valor, half your people untagged, you upload that shit like its something to be proud of. I could’ve upload 30mins of footage were we roflstomp you, but i delete that stuft, your cp is just fillers for the song.

Guys please reserve time for me tmrow too !!!

I came down all the way to 6 for ya, not fine to say " oh we need to soe ".

anyways such a good fight even w/o cov =) 

13 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

8 people, 1 of them wc in a mage party, you can relax, after months of stomping you, 1st pvp you won, were we goofed and ran infront of your face, especially me, didnt use valor, half your people untagged, you upload that shit like its something to be proud of. I could’ve upload 30mins of footage were we roflstomp you, but i delete that stuft, your cp is just fillers for the song.

Lets say we had 2 bds , wc 72 lvl ,phantom ranger , sws 75 lvl with full +0 items (check damage i receive at start from nexls) , no cov...

Not the best melee party setup right?

I give you the untagged thing though.

Edited by Yomana

13 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

Tyr "Mashina" Nice moov

Rizo pamoika, ask videosik.

I like this video way more guys.

And its not our first prime biatch @MoDoy, we never been full build... Waiting for sick PW plays.

4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

were we goofed and ran infront of your face, especially me

i need to correct you - you didnt ran infront of us > you were flying Skill_10015_1.jpg

PS: let us have the moment of glory!

Edited by Anytime

9 hours ago, Pendragon said:

rip asked for 9vs9, not us, and dont forget we had 2 BDs in pt ;) , WC in mage party = earth chant for you (tho if you didnt have vop, its kinda really bad then), after months of stomping us, you mean randomly made pts from whatever is online? because this CP idea was here for long, but realization came after i started to xp my PW, they had prime (more ppl out of the CP had to join coz ppl didnt log) on thursday when i still xped my PW so even i didnt join prime, so it was like first proper time we assembled, so nice stomping, you got pulled and LS, you didnt use valor, your problem i guess, we didnt use valor as well (and now you might think that valor is useless against mage pt, but not useless for anytime/rizos/xavier who got stomped by v4/jackals/exotik on limits), half of our ppl untagged, i guess thats your advantage rather as disadvantage because those people didnt have +10% M def buff, bts/btb clan buffs, +6 speed on melee pt and 2k CP from castle

you undersestimated us, i dont expect it to be so easy next time as well, but thats quite many excuses considering how steamrolled you got ;) ears down little donator

Edited by MoDoy

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rip asked for 9vs9, not us, and dont forget we had 2 BDs in pt ;) , WC in mage party = earth chant for you (tho if you didnt have vop, its kinda really bad then), after months of stomping us, you mean randomly made pts from whatever is online? because this CP idea was here for long, but realization came after i started to xp my PW, they had prime (more ppl out of the CP had to join coz ppl didnt log) on thursday when i still xped my PW so even i didnt join prime, so it was like first proper time we assembled, so nice stomping, you got pulled and LS, you didnt use valor, your problem i guess, we didnt use valor as well (and now you might think that valor is useless against mage pt, but not useless for anytime/rizos/xavier who got stomped by v4/jackals/exotik on limits), half of our ppl untagged, i guess thats your advantage rather as disadvantage because those people didnt have +10% M def buff, bts/btb clan buffs, +6 speed on melee pt and 2k CP from castle

you undersestimated us, i dont expect it to be so easy next time as well, but thats quite many excuses considering how steamrolled you got ;) ears down little donator

plz stop you kill him 

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Yet another natsuyama cp, gloating after 1 won pvp, dont disband after month of getting smashed.

dont forget to group 4 CPs next time we come and after boast about smashing ppl )))

5 minutes ago, Baluu said:

No pvp movie of today fight? ?

I can send first 10s of fight when we are winning 3:0, after that you gotta post it yourself :D i did mistake i went for wonderorc (which you took from another pt to have active WC, shame shame) instead of you or poseidon, welp, dont think it was that one sided tho :P 

Edited by MoDoy