Sign in to follow this  
PussyShaver

Bounty Hunter - Main

Hello Guys im about to download the Patch and start the game on  this server.

I was thinking to do Bounty Hunter and play it without Boxes, does it make sense ? 

Its easy to become a PT for this class? What about money, mats etc. ?

Any advices from you ? 

Money u make easier than other classes. But its hard to find party. Even if u have aoe skill ppl dont take u as aoe DD. And aoe zones have bad spoil like Iron Ore.
I played spoil and they took me to pt only bcoz i had hlvl buffer, otherwise they must last of DDs to take u.

IMO not the best choice. If you're gonna make BH and you don't have any friends to party with or CP, you need at least SE for heal/recharge/basic buffs. But hey, if you're really into BH, you love this class and all, then you should try. Anyway if u won't like it and you will decide to reroll, you'll have adena for your other char. 

Remember - fortune favors the brave ones!

13 hours ago, PussyShaver said:

Ok thanks guys for the answer ! 

I decided to buy PA and play with DualBox, now the question is what’s better for the spoiler, WC or PP or something else ? 

Thanks !

They're both good, but WC has less buffs at low lvls, you're gonna exp him very hard. PP has more buffs from the beginning and has better healing, but he doesn't have vampiric rage. So it's up to you to decide which one fits you better.