Sign in to follow this  
Kim

"My plan was to farm CRP"

17 hours ago, Rip said:

Well, yesterday they brought to toi 3-3,5pt. We won but it wasnt pure rape, they resisted few mins of fight. If one more party had came (for example forum warrior :ph34r:), it would have been equal fight. If 2 party had came, you would have rekt us.

Like for this :D 

Modoy Pussy to go pvp

pw.jpg

And Forum Warriors 69 with Perks not with SM

69.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Dunno why nobody flame us for 69 with perks but ppl think we 69 with sm 53ef346458017da2062aca5c7955946b.svg

Edited by Rizos

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Modoy Pussy to go pvp

pw.jpg

69.jpg

1 Quest item = 1 olympiad point to rizo .

18 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Modoy Pussy to go pvp

pw.jpg

69.jpg

Knom=Rizo? :D Nice, farm together and then kill like you didn't know nothing :D Pretty smart :D

On 4/20/2018 at 6:21 PM, ProGressive said:

All in all, Perks were before zerg, only last 1.5 month u stayed behind and now again u will go zerg 100%

tell me more please, half people dont even fit in screen, stays outside :DRJ1biSn.jpg

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Afrodouche said:

If you zoomed out more,you could see us all.

Nope. Still 2pt outside

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

Elfy + TFD too early for them. They came after baium ;) 

there was at least 1 tfd pt

On 20/04/2018 at 8:52 PM, elfyyy said:

@kktnxbye he really IS retarded xD

God you have no clue at all LOL

Why do you think TFD was recruited in the first place you moron? Because DH refused to help in toi, 3 cps that would log in to leech epics and xp in LOA once a week

If I wanted to zerg prime I woulda kept them here and not pushed them out you idiot, what I did was the complete opposite
I even gave fresh recruits to enemies to even out numbers, all very eager to play because they all hate my guts  now and you people keep repeating this zerg shit, it's hilarious xD

By your """""logic""""" if I decided to leave clan and go solo I can call everyone a zerg even though it was my choice to leave

"WS america prime" xDxDxD
I don't care if you have 1 pt in your NA prime, it was your choice to kick the rest of it, you should really shut up about things you don't know, it is embarassing to see you try without knowing ANY of the details of ANYTHING involved

Whomever says @@elfyyy cp doesnt play on zerg side on america prime for at least half a year is idiotic.... I play for the only america prime cp in perkunas and im proud of it ! TFD+NF has always been a zerg (and a zerg with the highest lvls in our prime).... they kicked DH and even though they are still zerg ... but only for perkunas ( witch we only have 1 cp). 

Now lets compare the current situation >> we have TFD+NF vs Blood ally. You both have the same numbers .. 3,5 cps maybe .. i dont know, not sure ( but TFD still wins because of equips and lvls). Meanwhile you have Nighwolves cp that was playing alone all the time (Even when tommy was with us). I say that because tommy cp would help us in anything and we were forced to help them whenever we went TOI... 

So lets plz stop crying about zerg and shit... because in the current situation of the server Even china got kinda the same amount of ppl that SM+NF has (witch is more if not double the size of perkunas in sieges) and Sm dont win at eu prime because they dont even try ... they have more heroes and everything.

And I can repeat.. im proud of my cp for playing alone in such a harsh environment and being part of perkunas, were improving, were getting stronger, and were having a lot of fun playing in a 3 sided prime (TFD vs Blood vs Perks)... even though sometimes it gets hard and we need to relog to 3 pt rush towards us ... Quoting my good friend Pendragon "Hard times, makes hard man" 

Edited by LuizM

16 minutes ago, LuizM said:

i dont know

That is literally the only accurate thing in your entire post 9_9

I won't even bother to elaborate because you are obviously retarded

22 minutes ago, elfyyy said:

That is literally the only accurate thing in your entire post 9_9

I won't even bother to elaborate because you are obviously retarded

Really good answer to my post ... Classic "I know I said bullshit but I cant give a proper answer"
So your only exit is to call other people retarded... Well my post is there and its the reality, dont even understand why do you bother to defend your point of view that you dont play in a zerged side ... cause if you want i can post pics of your TFD pack against tommy's  pack to prove my point (but dont care really ... just posted what i did because I saw myself responsible for clearing some things out about the america prime to these people that dont play in it)

12 hours ago, LuizM said:

Really good answer to my post ... 

Did u deserve better?

You 1st said NF was always zerg (a clan of 1 normal cp and 2 mixed parties every siege). The moment i saw that I knew what kind of brainwashed sheep you are but I kept reading just for the lulz.
Ofc you didn't dissapoint and dropped the next bomb :  " Quoting my good friend Pendragon "Hard times, makes hard man" 
It took 2,5 minutes for this "hard man" to post about zerg in forum after baium died.

You got zerg'ed for the 1st time in your life? Good. Remember the feeling, cause I felt it for 5 months straight!
And after all (let me also quote your good friend Pendragon):

On 3/19/2018 at 12:28 AM, Pendragon said:

Zerg is ok, noone is saying this is bad, you gotta do what you gotta do

59 minutes ago, LuizM said:

Really good answer to my post ... Classic "I know I said bullshit but I cant give a proper answer"
So your only exit is to call other people retarded... Well my post is there and its the reality, dont even understand why do you bother to defend your point of view that you dont play in a zerged side ... cause if you want i can post pics of your TFD pack against tommy's  pack to prove my point (but dont care really ... just posted what i did because I saw myself responsible for clearing some things out about the america prime to these people that dont play in it)

Try it, from what i know last night tommy had 5 pts while we had 4 pts, still you were pussies to go for us and after that in toi 13 the pvp didnt even last 10s, most disappointing 1.5h of my life, lowkey NA players

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sorey said:

SA prime last night. xD

soreyrtol.jpg

SA prime for me last night was something like this

1.5h of this: sa1.thumb.jpg.3b40d8b33951a64159d44e5f662664d3.jpg

then 10s of this: sa2.jpg.189136257dca203fd6e32df093c62cd1.jpg

and then 4h of this: Výsledek obrázku pro sleeping