Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Server politics

Well difference here @Pendragon is that im almost sure you have in SM discord some spy or smth and you know that we dont get benefits that we would get if we were real ally. 

For you it means, that if u are neutral between each other=ally. So that means that if Phoenix fights perkunas and we join them with NF we are ally? 

Thats means that ES and WS was ally 4 months. But ES took all epics=nice ally.

Lel u are so all bad. U dont understand lithuanian sarcasm xD After second post was 100% he refers to us :D and you nabs needed 3 pages to understand it, casuals.

@Rizos going to official and making "Perkunas" big is already mistake. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE REAL LTU IN CLAN.

So blue or still red? Cant decide.

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

gzFL2UFg.jpg

I have never did any RMT on this server, nor am i playing on isno acc.

So u never bought char from Isno, never bought chars from AD, and never bought clan lvl 5 with ch all by rmt?:D I belive U

Edited by Demosek
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

i can't believe how good my fart smells. wish everyone of you could smell it. i just farted and was astonished and i think this poll is rigged.

15 minutes ago, Valeera said:

i can't believe how good my fart smells. wish everyone of you could smell it. i just farted and was astonished and i think this poll is rigged.

Perkunas and china were never allied.

Just now, ProGressive said:

I will give u what u want.

SoulMate and NonFactors were never allied.

Thats what im saying, Perkunas and china was not in an alliance at any point of this server's existence.

10 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Perkunas and china were never allied.

if our farts ally they would be the first ally on this server history.

Just now, Valeera said:

if our farts ally they would be the first ally on this server history.

On the subject of ally, Perkunas and china was never allied on this, or any other server.

3 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

On the subject of ally, Perkunas and china was never allied on this, or any other server.

Exactly and there is no reason to say that SM and NF were in one ally, because its totally impossible.

what about SM and chinos? they look suspicious to me, they play at times no one else does, i think they 69 to farm tablets. jerry and ikikikikikikiki big love?

@Pendragon

check this out, i was in perks for 8-9 months before you even show up on the server i guess , ws and chinos been working together for a long time 
my old arche cp even joined Hwarang clan(koreans) back then cause 70% of CP ppl where viets, in order ot organise Asian ppl including Chinos too 
we shared xp spots back then made CC with them for dailly pvp and ofc sieges with a CC of 200+ ppl (ws+chinos)
ps:they had a dragon or something as a clan crest back then incase u dont know 

Shot00157.jpg

Edited by xNirvana
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olialia said:

They still dont get it, even when @ProGressive explained xD

They dont understand that perkunas and china was never in real ally, we just happened to be going for same castles/farming zones and decided to fight against others and not each other, but they wont understand we were not an ally...

• Haha 1

Ally = 3 clans with same ally crest and mutual ally chat.
Side = bunch of aliances, clans, parties, randoms, potatoes.... cooperating with each other

perk + china
Same side in server history? yes.
Same ally? not even once.

Get it now @xNirvana ?

• Haha 1