Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

New raid bosses

@San0 @Kse @Koll 

• As with other bosses, taking this Raids into locations that prevent other players from reaching them (such as castles) is not allowed.

You can pull around the boss? This is not right guys :D:D:D

Core, orfen, AQ has area limit. Same should be with these ones. Why? 

1) We dont have on minimap spawn times on RB

2) It goes literally > pull rb far > win one fight>get rb.

3) U miss boss spawn 3 minutes, some random tanks pulls it and GG = again no pvps for some goal.

4) THEY DROP EPICS (korean rng rate)

And for all of those who will say "oh skylancer and other RBs works the same bla bla bla", yea they do, but they dont give as such a good drops and that is actually reason why they dont give us so much competition, because they can be pulled anywhere and most of them farmed by DS.

• Like 2

it is as it was when they showed up on official servers. you guys should try something first before complaining about it already xD

and...

"IMPORTANT NOTE:  This raid bosses behavior and skills might suffer changes in future as more information shows about them or changes are made to them on official servers."

4 minutes ago, San0 said:

it is as it was when they showed up on official servers. you guys should try something first before complaining about it already xD

and...

"IMPORTANT NOTE:  This raid bosses behavior and skills might suffer changes in future as more information shows about them or changes are made to them on official servers."

Well they wouldnt change raid boss pulling stuff on antharas if it wasnt stupid :D 

Oke oke we will give it a shot, lets try this rage staff...

LF 4 tanks with bishop and buffers to pull bosses :P 

Besides pulling (100% agree with @ProGressive) i have another 2 notes to discuss 

1) you sure giving them mass cancel is good idea? considering how buged cancel is (still) i can see nice clown fiesta incoming... isnt it worth to delay their cancel till problem about this skill is fixed?

2) i understand reasons of 30 hours respawn time - to make it fluctuating through primes... still, i suggest make it TOD +32 hours instead of 30 (24+8)... 

8 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Your point of view is dissappointing all these low lvl clans as lostsouls, genocide etc. xD

They dont have enough people to take such a raid. With armbar I was in almost most pve clans, only divideetimpera once had level 4 unity.

On papper it looks nice idea, but in reality they go abg mosty mix of 3 clans.

13 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Your point of view is dissappointing all these low lvl clans as lostsouls, genocide etc. xD

unfair affront

it is not so easy to hide raid when 9 people on mounts are putting effort for it, not even talking about more. If it stay on one place its who has more ppl - win, so less dynamic. But with 75 rbs I guess it should be like this.

Totally agreed.

Once I was pulliing Meanas Anor till Gludio and when I was arriving Ruins of Despair, China ppl found me.

HOW DA FCK THEY FOUND ME? Surely they use radar soft... Since no one was following me and I didnt passed near any town.

So, wherever u pull those RBs, CHN will find u. Area limit must be implemented!!!11111