Sign in to follow this  
lppzaz

Ban - then blackmail to re instate account.

So this is what happened:

Some scammer was saying they sell adena for $$$, the guy scammed me out of $45 and then sent screenshots to admin who said they would check game logs because I am suspected of rmt.

1. RMT rules says people selling, it actually says nothing about people buying.

2. If they checked the game logs they would see i never received adena and was scammed, so by their own definition 'if they check logs and find i did rmt they would ban me' they would find nothing because i got no adena - so they banned me on a screen shot conversation over skype. No in game evidence.

Then i get message from this person: image.thumb.png.b25602c49924733fa2822c7a5d6f23cc.png

claiming they are admin, and claiming that because it's my first offence they can unlock my account but i have to pay them $100 - not to my account but to a private account....wtf kind of blackmail scam is this?

I never got adena and now they banned my account and blackmail me to give me my account back?

Really?

So what happened to first time offences and warning people? I am brand new to your dying server (thought that was the point of servers to get new players) and for my first ever infraction you ban my account? Not only that but i was warned by this 'fake account' that they were gonna check the logs and if I am found to be doing rmt i would be banned, and within 5 hrs i was banned - so to say they are not admin is bullcrap it's probably you - the person said they were admin and other admins don't know they are doing this but for $100 they would re instate my account.

So firstly they banned me without any game logs proving i bought adena because I NEVER GOT ADENA. and then they contact me to try and blackmail me to get my account back.

Gj killing your own server.

1 hour ago, lppzaz said:

So what happened to first time offences and warning people? I am brand new to your dying server (thought that was the point of servers to get new players) and for my first ever infraction you ban my account? Not only that but i was warned by this 'fake account' that they were gonna check the logs and if I am found to be doing rmt i would be banned, and within 5 hrs i was banned - so to say they are not admin is bullcrap it's probably you - the person said they were admin and other admins don't know they are doing this but for $100 they would re instate my account.

So firstly they banned me without any game logs proving i bought adena because I NEVER GOT ADENA. and then they contact me to try and blackmail me to get my account back.

its very simple, he reports it to admins with screenshots from RMT chat -> you will get bans in few hours because admins will see it, only thing he did was also wrote you that you got banned like 5h later and his conditions to unban.

why this is fake in my opinion:

1.) RMT ban is permanent ban afaik, you cannot unban even if its your first time offence, idk about this 100$ bullsh1t because it isnt written anywhere, admins did some mistakes in those kind of situations and got bad reputation for some offers under the table like this and i dont think they would do this mistake again

2.) admins dont pm users for unban, you have to pm them if you want information about unban/to get unban service, no admin will be pming banned ppl "yo, want unban?", thats not how it works at all

and btw, as san0 said, any attempt of RMT is bannable, no matter if successful or not

once again, that is not any of us but someone trying to scam you, to contact us there is only the 3 skypes listed on the link i sent you on post before and the suport skype + the ticket system on website + the pms on forum.

if your account was banned you contact support using ticket on the website and support team will inform you why your account was banned.

you got tricked by someone using fake accounts on skype do not blame the server for it, administration contacts are all over in more then 3 or 4 pinned topics about it.

also advice you re read the project rules cuz as it seems you are not very well informed about them, aswell as i advice you to change your tone and select your words more wisely when you are directing them to the project itself or its administration.

quoted from topic:

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/16711-how-to-contact-server-administration/

Dear players!

If you need to contact L2Classic.club Administration, you can do it in a following ways:

San0:

Forum: http://l2classic.club/forum/profile/2485-san0/

Discord: San0 #1631

QQ: 3149635843

kakaotalk: San0classic

Koll:

Forum: http://l2classic.club/forum/profile/2484-koll/

Kse: 

Forum: http://l2classic.club/forum/profile/2486-kse/

Discord: Kse #0347

Please, note, that other contacts, given to you by other people, saying they are server admins, are not real. Any contacts with "admins" by any other ways than written above can be dangerous for your accounts safety.

And remember, server Administration will never ask for your passwords/documents.

Be safe!

Best regards,

Classic Team

please note that the skype you contacting with is not any of the ones listed before.

ZwAP9f?1525128006

its not koll.classic

12 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

admins did some mistakes in those kind of situations and got bad reputation for some offers under the table like this and i dont think they would do this mistake again

RIGHT - SO THIS HAPPENED BEFORE BUT THEY WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN. YES YES I CALL BULLSHIT.

The person who contacted me warned me my account was about to be banned and only after telling them what happened they offered this service. Scammer would not know when/if my acc is banned - this person knew. So keep saying it's a random person - I think the truth is closer to what MoDoy who has obviously been around said, I think someone is upto their old styles.

Anyways i don't care enjoy your dead server, one less supporter here bbye.

he knew you were about to get banned cuz he was prolly the one trying to sell you the adena and then he reported you knowing that people get ban for this.

anyway you keep your story after you get tricked and shown to you, you prefer to keep on accusing the server instead of seeing you got tricked and assuming your mistake.

have fun. good bye.

17 minutes ago, lppzaz said:

RIGHT - SO THIS HAPPENED BEFORE BUT THEY WOULDN'T DO IT AGAIN. YES YES I CALL BULLSHIT.

The person who contacted me warned me my account was about to be banned and only after telling them what happened they offered this service. Scammer would not know when/if my acc is banned - this person knew. So keep saying it's a random person - I think the truth is closer to what MoDoy who has obviously been around said, I think someone is upto their old styles.

Anyways i don't care enjoy your dead server, one less supporter here bbye.

:| you even have it written its different account "koll_classic" =/= "koll.classic", and for the reasons i wrote above, its fake, he knew you are going to get banned for RMT because HE reported you, only thing he needed was write you that you are going to get banned or wait few hours and say "welp, you are banned"

dont worry, if i see some mistakes admins are doing, i will tell it in the forum, but this time i am pretty sure you are wrong here, not the admins ;) 

There are at least 3 topics on the Forum warning about Admins contacts and existing fake skypes, made by some idiots to scam our players.

1 pinned in News section

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/15049-be-aware-of-fake-admin-contacts/

1 in General Discussion section, pinned and featured

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/14647-rmtscam-attention/

1 in Tutorials section

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/16711-how-to-contact-server-administration/

It is not hard to find that info. 

But since some players still can't, i'll make another topic about that matter. Maybe this time miracle will happen and people will notice it.

Admins are NEVER coming to you solving ban cases via Skype. It ALWAYS goes through Tickets.
Max we can have discussion about ban in Skype, explain reasons, possibility of unban etc. But unbans, if it is possible by server rules, are being made ONLY through tickets.
And server administration will NEVER ask you to donate via some god knows which way except official server donation methods - Donation button on the website in the account manager, and manual donation method via San0.classic in Skype.

Dude I don't know about your case, but I need to give you some advice in life that may prove useful.

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, that's one surefire way not to get unbanned.

So this guy tries to buy gold from goldseller, gets rightfully scammed and banned and then comes here to complain? Haha, I only hope the ban is permanent.

• Sad 1

Thanks for sharing your story, was fun, hope u learned a lesson :D too bad u didnt spend 100$ for unban and got scammed again :P 

9 hours ago, lppzaz said:

Considers this as a dying server, however invests $45 for illegal advantage :D

People don't take risks for uninteresting servers)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I wonder if he truly doesnt understand how retard he seems making this topic. Like you literally touched the ceiling of retards. Thank god you arent gonna play in this server.

So your idea of how to ask for an unban is to admit you broke the rules, call the server a dying server and accuse a GM of blackmail and corruption?

You're a special kind of stupid, eh?

Oh and by the way, making a skyp account and taking the same avatar and infos as someone else takes about... 2 minutes.. Welcome to the internet i guess?

Edited by HapIo

This stupidity of this guy is so awesome....  :-) There is no way how to connect payment, or skype screen to game account, but he voluntary confess.

index.png.1b980505ea3152af048d070f34028ba5.png

17 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

based on the chat in the picture "$4=10mill"
maybe this was the guy, i just took this picture.

:o

Yes, it was that person.

And before he was using Skype pwnz18. We were warning about him in this topic