Sign in to follow this  
Alpina

Chatban

image.png.81bdde1d4ee33e59df46c9272b2c500c.png

image.png.47259025c67002135b13bb9c7944ded8.png

what the heck happened here?

And its not regular ingame chatban for spamming game prohibits.

Was fishing and regular WTS shouting like everybody do, and this occured. Any information?

Edited by Alpina

11 hours ago, Alpina said:

Was fishing and regular WTS shouting like everybody do, and this occured. Any information?

what is your ingame nickname btw ?

47 minutes ago, BizQQuiT said:

what is your ingame nickname btw ?

I guess lexa5842

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Alpina said:

how do you know that? seems like normal automatic chatban for spamming too fast

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

how do you know that? seems like normal automatic chatban for spamming too fast

image.png.632874f33f06bb22da706b6b00540dbe.png

This is normal chatban when the game blocks u. Try urself, it blocks only for like 1 min if u dont spam more. It doesnt give extra popup window like in first post.

My trade shout has right /delay so its not by game.

Actually i know it was set by some fail so called "chat moderators" im just waiting for @Kse answer.

Their job is to block adena sellers not normal players that fish and shout to sell weapon.

45 minutes ago, Alpina said:

Actually i know it was set by some fail so called "chat moderators" im just waiting for @Kse answer.

Their job is to block adena sellers not normal players that fish and shout to sell weapon.

We still don't know your char name....

Manual ban by admins or chat moderators will always show the name of the person, who banned you, and a reason of ban

tyu.png

The ban you got was an automatic ban.What was the reason, we will check in logs whenever we will have your nickname.

Ok, i bow down if its not what i think of.

Character name: AntMan

But it can't be automatic ban. Since then when this 60min passed i keep doing the same for like 12 hours and nothing similar happened.

Edited by Alpina

24 minutes ago, Alpina said:

Ok, i bow down if its not what i think of.

Character name: AntMan

But it can't be automatic ban. Since then when this 60min passed i keep doing the same for like 12 hours and nothing similar happened.

Yeah, familiar name to me. @Kse check logs pls.

Ahhh, AntMan....

Fully deserved chatban, that spam in Aden is disgusting... maybe not against system settings but i could deffinately see why some chat mod did that.

edit:
image.png.adc9d91594adf3be5580bfb58c3b4921.png

Edited by Kure

excessive use of loop macro while being afk and fu cking every single players eyes , honestly you deserved the ban. 

And its not like everybody do. (you own 16 of 30 shouts in this photo and yes i counted them)

19 hours ago, Alpina said:

Edited by Yomana

55 minutes ago, Kure said:

Ahhh, AntMan....

Fully deserved chatban, that spam in Aden is disgusting... maybe not against system settings but i could deffinately see why some chat mod did that.

edit:
image.png.adc9d91594adf3be5580bfb58c3b4921.png

33 minutes ago, Yomana said:

excessive use of loop macro while being afk and fu cking every single players eyes , honestly you deserved the ban. 

And its not like everybody do. (you own 16 of 30 shouts in this photo and yes i counted them)

alot of ppl do this, if u want be so texas ranger over this

image.png.0c01021a8117d35cf58c219c4c583aab.png

find difference, and 10 other ppl

Is there any rule not allowing me to do that? If yes i will delay it higher, but then i demand to report every shout like this expecting similar ban to ppl. But why should we do that?

Edited by Alpina

2 minutes ago, Alpina said:

Is there any rule not allowing me to do that? If yes i will delay it higher, but then i demand to report every shout like this expecting similar ban to ppl. But why should we do that?

dunno, dont ask me, if that was on me i would fully prohibit using loop macros for afk ppl (not only for farm but even in city)... its fucking cancer to read those spams, doesnt matter from who... 

3 minutes ago, Kure said:

dunno, dont ask me, if that was on me i would fully prohibit using loop macros for afk ppl (not only for farm but even in city)... its fucking cancer to read those spams, doesnt matter from who... 

agree, but since then if game allows me (no chatban from client and no restrictions) i will use it same like other ppl use it, even heros

But the other hand i would like to know if so called "chat moderators" is it in their job to chatban players instead of adena sellers

And last but not least, that nobody else shouted beside me doesnt mean 16 of 30 is my fault. If more ppl shout in Aden u wouldnt notice that.

Edited by Alpina

22 minutes ago, Alpina said:

alot of ppl do this, if u want be so texas ranger over this

IDK if there is any rule , but in my opinion there should be rules about this. Because some people that have loop macro spamming are ruining chat experience for people like me.

I mean is it difficult to put some high delay in macro so people can actually use all chats together and not have to remove shout chat ? Its not like some seconds will save you and you will sell the eminence or find a cp like that guy asks.

edit: if you want to check how an afk loop macro should work , check guys that use it in hero voice. It never gets that annoying.

Edited by Yomana

Ok i can agree about ppl feeling about this and lower intense of shouts. But still waiting for the answer of the topic why the chatban occured on my char and due to this fact if regular shouting is chatbanable im going to feel obligated to report ppl aswell to put chatban on them.

8 hours ago, Alpina said:

But the other hand i would like to know if so called "chat moderators" is it in their job to chatban players instead of adena sellers

I said earlier, that the ban was NOT given by us or chat moderators. And showed how does our ban looks in your system message.

It was a system ban.

Increase the delay between messages, it should help to not get banned again. 

weird, for 12 years of l2 gaming chatban looks like this

from first post is different.

and delay was safe 30s, got chatban, after chatban macro still worked for like 24h and no other chatban happened.

well i guess nvm, admin is always right, ye

Edited by Alpina

3 hours ago, Alpina said:

weird, for 12 years of l2 gaming chatban looks like this

from first post is different.

and delay was safe 30s, got chatban, after chatban macro still worked for like 24h and no other chatban happened.

well i guess nvm, admin is always right, ye

Yes.