Sign in to follow this  
DynamiteTH

Old video pvp dagger

Good vid but it's not the same game, you know it, right? Here you won't run after a bish 10 mins under the fire of 2 mages... Hope to see you soon too but till you get 76+ you should better concentrate yourself on killing mobs... how soon do you think you will be 76+?  Idk mb consider driving;)

Edited by Black Sails
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DynamiteTH said:

im going to share an old video when i played in oficial server teon, i hope see you soon in game :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfb0wzFlEak&t=1265s

Nice mov, but unfortunately daggers are weak as hell on this chronicle... They're getting insane buff in next patch so perhaps we'll get patch 2.5 by the time you're 70+ :P

Either way, welcome! 

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Nice mov, but unfortunately daggers are weak as hell on this chronicle... They're getting insane buff in next patch so perhaps we'll get patch 2.5 by the time you're 70+ :P

Either way, welcome! 

It's not that weak if you have level 78 and skills

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Good vid but it's not the same game, you know it, right? Here you won't run after a bish 10 mins under the fire of 2 mages... Hope to see you soon too but till you get 76+ you should better concentrate yourself on killing mobs... how soon do you think you will be 76+?  Idk mb consider driving;)

i know is different game, but i think i can enjoy here too, im going to need 3 months to be 76+ i think, im 62 still and i dont have buffer :( thanks mate

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

Either way, welcome! 

im going to exp fast to get 76+ i want be 76 for next patch :D

thanks mate for your comment