Sign in to follow this  
Myrtan

Missed me?

to all the new players, please refer to my avatar, for more info on myrciu.

p.s can  you please tell us when does eu prime start, just so we know

Edited by BlackJack

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

to all the new players, please refer to my avatar, for more info on myrciu.

p.s can  you please tell us when does eu prime start, just so we know

Since I completely ignore your pms in game, you trying to take my attention here. Many Months passed, and you still repeating same sh1t over and over. When do you realize that you are not funny anymore? ?

6 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

You need better armor, never seen dankolov killing someone so easy. Like a robe user.

At that moment I had bw +0, now I have bw +3, but yeah I will consider getting fp maybe. Atm lack of Adena, and yes I have sh1t equipment comapred to others but still having fun. ^_^

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

At that moment I had bw +0, now I have bw +3, but yeah I will consider getting fp maybe. Atm lack of Adena, and yes I have sh1t equipment comapred to others but still having fun. ^_^

You have bad gear because u said dex is better than club, and made a bit of mistake u know.

Just now, ProGressive said:

You have bad gear because u said dex is better than club, and made a bit of mistake u know.

Well, Dex looked like better option and my all team moved there. But things didn't go well as I expected so yeah. Doesn't matter anyway, I don't play much so Im 10th member of a CP. I will get there one day ;)

• Like 1

Im gonna be honest and say no , just cause you have 2 faces. 1) normal when playing without JF 2) cocky as hell and gonna rape you all when JF is here.

Im sure if they start again we will see same comments in forum/game , anyway gl further.

Just now, Yomana said:

Im gonna be honest and say no , just cause you have 2 faces. 1) normal when playing without JF 2) cocky as hell and gonna rape you all when JF is here.

Im sure if they start again we will see same comments in forum/game , anyway gl further.

No my friend, I stopped being cocky. Even on DEX I stood away of these forum fights etc. Im just enjoying my game now and that's all. ;) Anyway, Thanks and u2

• Like 1

that guy is reincarnation of soil, everybody laugh at him, piss at him and he just takes this as a good praise lawl

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Alpina said:

that guy is reincarnation of soil, everybody laugh at him, piss at him and he just takes this as a good praise lawl

Don't care about your opinion. It means nothing to me. All you can do is suck my balls on next pvp ;)

Edited by Myrtan

I have to say Myrciu was normal to me all the time if we write pm each others, so... Maybe he was cocky, I was mad when he beats us... But as I said maybe he grew up... Love u and I'm happy u are back. 

PS: I think he made biggest personal change in his behaviors here on forum

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Don't care about your opinion. It means nothing to me. 

U just confirmed what i wrote :D 

when i saw first time this nick in ts, i thought somebody changed his nick as a joke :D

edit: btw, what did rosenberg drop?

Edited by driver
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lafi said:

I have to say Myrciu was normal to me all the time if we write pm each others, so... Maybe he was cocky, I was mad when he beats us... But as I said maybe he grew up... Love u and I'm happy u are back. 

PS: I think he made biggest personal change in his behaviors here on forum

Thank you very much. Some ppl expect good behaviour, and not giving anything in return except disrespect. Love u 2 :x

10 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Since I completely ignore your pms in game, you trying to take my attention here. Many Months passed, and you still repeating same sh1t over and over. When do you realize that you are not funny anymore? ?

but you are funny to me, not looting the orfen 3, which is worth all of JF combined is pretty funny.