Poseidon

Dagger video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KorSXHLJ0

hi guys.

so i couldn't wait more and collect good content, due to extra low online and decided to upload as it is.

several videos are super old, because i started to make this video long time ago and now i don't have time to change something :_(

hope you will enjoy it anyway.

in short about daggers - in my opinion it's the maximum that TH can do in this update with sh1tie land rate.

TH is useless in mass pvp.

tried not to use hide after opponents hide, because it's easy win for me and i wanted to feel who can do what (my voice wasn't recorded at the end).

unfortunately, haven't met really strong dagger (except Jackals ofc :-)) and expected more from Rizo. Hope now aw/pw can do more with FD, 

coz at that moment he hadn't.

wish you an awesome day!

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

if you did, like on utube, subscribe to support me ;-)

p.s. on utube turn annotations ON

Edited by Poseidon

Modoy doesnt even need FD , he is so strong we need to not play him so enemies can have a chance @MoDoy

I hope for next patch soon so we can finally see good dagger players in this server.

Edited by Yomana

4 hours ago, Poseidon said:

in short about daggers - in my opinion it's the maximum that TH can do in this update with sh1tie land rate.

can somebody tell me whats behind this magic quote of daggers: "shty landrate" using in every single dagger topic?

in short, what is supposed to be landrate of 4k-8k dmg (values taken just from this video)? Like 90%? So each blow deals 4k dmg every 2sec cooldown. Dagger is supposed to miss skills, bcoz it deal highest dmg right, or no?

4:44 castle circlet on hero zerk, and you laughed at my toi 11 gank movie :D

7 hours ago, Poseidon said:

After rewatching yesterday pvps i rofled so hard @ your landrate on this poor th that i had to post this :DDDD.
Watch poseidon skill animations and Rizo HP bar :D. This landrate is rly rly sad. Are you -dex by any chance?

5 hours ago, Yomana said:

Modoy doesnt even need FD , he is so strong we need to not play him so enemies can have a chance @MoDoy

I hope for next patch soon so we can finally see good dagger players in this server.

Even modoy does better than that :$

1 hour ago, Alpina said:

can somebody tell me whats behind this magic quote of daggers: "shty landrate" using in every single dagger topic?

in short, what is supposed to be landrate of 4k-8k dmg (values taken just from this video)? Like 90%? So each blow deals 4k dmg every 2sec cooldown. Dagger is supposed to miss skills, bcoz it deal highest dmg right, or no?

Hmm where is my screenshot with 16k dmg from Pince PR w/o grandeur and 7k Magic crits from nexls on full buff w/o gloom? :/

Edited by Rizos

Come on, stop this whining over daggers too weak, the guy in this video does just fine. Especially on the siege and open  world pvp party, he is slaying everyone he gets to close combat with in 1-2 hits on average. Its kinda ironic he says see guys TH useless in mass pvp and then he throws video where he cuts trough people like trough butter...

Edited by Lady_Zenith
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Come on, stop this whining over daggers too weak, the guy in this video does just fine. Especially on the siege and open  world pvp party, he is slaying everyone he gets to close combat with in 1-2 hits on average. Its kinda ironic he says see guys TH useless in mass pvp and then he throws video where he cuts trough people like trough butter...

the thing is, he needed a couple of months to make this video where he cuts everybody in half.

i think he has a lot of content where he makes 1 hit in all fight, but no point of placing it in a movie.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Its propaganda, movie always shows much brighter view of dagger, cos obviously pose not gonna put fail moments in movie, or moments when he miss 10 blows in a row and die doing nothing in whole fight. Instead, hes gonna put moments when he land all blows, crit with backstab 3x in a row and luckily resist 5 stuns and 2 hero grandeurs before reaching  target. After watching such movies ull always think dagger is much stronger than he actually is. Check fight vs Tyson in BS. 1900 backstabs into doom light. Pose has full buf except cov. Do you think its good dmg for squishy meele with high mp cost of skils and high chance to miss them? This fight shows typical scenerio when you fight against enemies with valor. In same conditions mages with similar gear to pose, nuke for 1800 with 0,6s reuse delay and magic crit for 4.5k and do all this form 900 range.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

Same buffs, same level. I ll never get tired of posting this xD

7 hours ago, Poseidon said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25KorSXHLJ0

hi guys.

so i couldn't wait more and collect good content, due to extra low online and decided to upload as it is.

several videos are super old, because i started to make this video long time ago and now i don't have time to change something :_(

tried not to use hide after opponents hide, because it's easy win for me and i wanted to feel who can do what (my voice wasn't recorded at the end).

unfortunately, haven't met really strong dagger (except Jackals ofc :-)) and expected more from Rizo. Hope now aw/pw can do more with FD, 

coz at that moment he hadn't.

wish you an awesome day!

Very nice fights. When i compared the bs fight (pre 76) with rest of video i also noticed a big difference on th performance, i think its that extra blow, lethal blow, daggers seem not afraid to use it even from front a lot of the times. Seems to have high power and land rate, but havent tested it. In any case, y dagger gameplay is, one more time, very polished.

i envy so much that 0 ping you guys play with, there are many movements i just cant do like fast getting re-target, running around target and so on.

Its nice to see what this class is able to do and what has become overtime. Keep uploading videos and hf!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Its propaganda, movie always shows much brighter view of dagger, cos obviously pose not gonna put fail moments in movie, or moments when he miss 10 blows in a row and die doing nothing in whole fight. Instead, hes gonna put moments when he land all blows, crit with backstab 3x in a row and luckily resist 5 stuns and 2 hero grandeurs before reaching  target. After watching such movies ull always think dagger is much stronger than he actually is. Check fight vs Tyson in BS. 1900 backstabs into doom light. Pose has full buf except cov. Do you think its good dmg for squishy meele with high mp cost of skils and high chance to miss them? This fight shows typical scenerio when you fight against enemies with valor. In same conditions mages with similar gear to pose, nuke for 1800 with 0,6s reuse delay and magic crit for 4.5k and do all this form 900 range.

+with 99% land rate!

8 hours ago, Poseidon said:

:( so i wont be able to meet you in oly? (not that i feel confident to beat throwing dagger there, but still there are some funny tactics i would love to try before super othell rune comes out which could possibly make it for hilarious match vs TH)

about THs, personally i had greater problems with TheLord in the past (even w/o throwing dagger), but that was maybe because of his lvl advantage and high land rate of blows, who knows :P

nice movie tho, its always nice to see good dagger gameplay :P (gj with good grandeur in fight vs us :D )

4 hours ago, Rizos said:

4:44 castle circlet on hero zerk, and you laughed at my toi 11 gank movie :D

After rewatching yesterday pvps i rofled so hard @ your landrate on this poor th that i had to post this :DDDD.
Watch poseidon skill animations and Rizo HP bar :D. This landrate is rly rly sad. Are you -dex by any chance?

Even modoy does better than that :$

Hmm where is my screenshot with 16k dmg from Pince PR w/o grandeur and 7k Magic crits from nexls on full buff w/o gloom? :/

about hero zerk and castle circlet - it was automaticaly, realised that it wasn't necessary only after use =)

about land rate - it is always like this, i think @Alpina will not ask any questions after watching it.

3 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

RIzo answered on this very good.

3 hours ago, Cyane said:

Same buffs, same level. I ll never get tired of posting this xD

Very nice fights. When i compared the bs fight (pre 76) with rest of video i also noticed a big difference on th performance, i think its that extra blow, lethal blow, daggers seem not afraid to use it even from front a lot of the times. Seems to have high power and land rate, but havent tested it. In any case, y dagger gameplay is, one more time, very polished.

i envy so much that 0 ping you guys play with, there are many movements i just cant do like fast getting re-target, running around target and so on.

Its nice to see what this class is able to do and what has become overtime. Keep uploading videos and hf!

Thanks, friend. Yes, 3rd skill helps you a lot and it should have better land rate (dunno how it is here). 

I think if you push something hard, one day you reach it. We will wait you with solved problem ;-)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Thanks, friend. Yes, 3rd skill helps you a lot and it should have better land rate (dunno how it is here). 

I think if you push something hard, one day you reach it. We will wait you with solved problem ;-)

Once i tested it to compare with official tests, on club lethal blow has around 60% landrate from front, while deadly blow 45% so yea, Lethal blow is awesome thing. Btw do you see any landrate boost from critical wound? I never tested this thing. Since i have my own hex + focus death for land rate and zilion of other debuffs and not much time to cast them, i find this not rly useful skill for AW, so didnt care so far 

Edited by Rizos

On 16.05.2018 at 4:47 PM, MoDoy said:

:( so i wont be able to meet you in oly? (not that i feel confident to beat throwing dagger there, but still there are some funny tactics i would love to try before super othell rune comes out which could possibly make it for hilarious match vs TH)

about THs, personally i had greater problems with TheLord in the past (even w/o throwing dagger), but that was maybe because of his lvl advantage and high land rate of blows, who knows :P

nice movie tho, its always nice to see good dagger gameplay :P (gj with good grandeur in fight vs us :D )

thanks for your words. for now biz's cp is full unfortunately and have even extra players, so maybe i will come later. we will see how it goes.

anyway you have @shazhudehanzi to play with

Edited by Poseidon

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

thanks for your words. for now biz's cp is full unfortunately and have even extra players, so maybe i will come later. we will see how it goes.

anyway you have @shazhudehanzi to play with, who uses castle crown against th

nah, when i was still SR that guy didnt even touch my CP, got throwing dagger outplayed twice in single match, not even a challenge 

ps: say CW is OP as **** to rizos so he will buy it for my PW plz :x

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Once i tested it to compare with official tests, on club lethal blow has around 60% landrate from front, while deadly blow 45% so yea, Lethal blow is awesome thing. Btw do you see any landrate boost from critical wound? I never tested this thing. Since i have my own hex + focus death for land rate and zilion of other debuffs and not much time to cast them, i find this not rly useful skill for AW, so didnt care so far 

45% in face * 1.10 = 49.50%. so yeah, great boost, you know :) might be useful for pw for extra dmg. Is useful in PVE, but in other cases - a waste.

• Thanks 1

Forget about tablets then modoy :D. But well Since pw has focus death (o wait 1 noob in my cp doesnt), he cares more about dmg boost i guess, which is medicore also Q_Q

Maybe i can ask here, +dex have some effect on land rate? For oly what setup is better? ( armor vs fighter, armor vs mage and dyes)

And only for oly POV is better othell crit dmg or?

Ofc for TH.

Just now, woot123 said:

Maybe i can ask here, +dex have some effect on land rate? For oly what setup is better? ( armor vs fighter, armor vs mage and dyes)

Ofc for TH.

dex indeed increase land rate of blows

if you want to be machine on TH oly, go +12 con -12 dex, doom heavy armor and demon dagger ++ with othell critical chance and just auto attack your opponents to death, you arent going to hit anything with blows even if you go +12 dex so i think this is very good plan :D 

15 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

45% in face * 1.10 = 49.50%

Also this is what i usually tell to modoy when he asks for tablets for FD. 0 dmg * focus death boost = still 0 :(

11 minutes ago, woot123 said:

Ofc for TH.

@Cyane has full table of blow landrate change depending on amount of dex made by tests on this server. Dex changes  abit chances, it also increase chance to 2xdmg backstab and lethal blow (weaker than str but still). When i was exping 77->78 when i was switching from bw hvy to doom light and kiling mobs with lethal blow, difference of 5 dex was noticable

unknown.png

its backstab from behind

Edited by Rizos