Sign in to follow this  
Cayene

Need help with Premium

Hello guys,

I got a premium account , but i have some questions :

- How to dual box? I searched a bit on the forums , but don't really find a good answer. 

I tried different things already : i've tried to open 1 client (premium) on the website , then log off and log on with my 2nd account(non premium) , but it says " there is already a client open"

I tried to open via the L2.exe, but the game is loading, got the salvation graphic on the screen, but then everything just closes.

Do i miss something , maybe the 2 accounts needs to be linked or somehting?? 

- It says you have daily rewards from the 3 headed dragon. Where is that dragon :)??

Thanks in advance!

Kr,

after you buy the premium account you need to ctivate it on the same npc you buy it. after that a golden square will show around your character level, this means your premium is activated and you can now log another account normaly.

27 minutes ago, Cayene said:

it says you have daily rewards from the 3 headed dragon. Where is that dragon :)??

considering how you described your logging, i am afraid you bought subscription for official l2 server (and even GoD chronicle, not classic :D ), unless they changed PA reward (3headed dragon was given to PA users as 1 acc was f2p)

i guess you played yourself and created account on official while searching for answers on forum for private server 

1 hour ago, Cayene said:

Hello guys,

I got a premium account , but i have some questions :

- How to dual box? I searched a bit on the forums , but don't really find a good answer. 

I tried different things already : i've tried to open 1 client (premium) on the website , then log off and log on with my 2nd account(non premium) , but it says " there is already a client open"

I tried to open via the L2.exe, but the game is loading, got the salvation graphic on the screen, but then everything just closes.

Do i miss something , maybe the 2 accounts needs to be linked or somehting?? 

- It says you have daily rewards from the 3 headed dragon. Where is that dragon :)??

Thanks in advance!

Kr,

imgur_9CUtI.gif

Yup... As Modoyko mentioned, you have premium account on the official servers, while this forum is for a private server :)