Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

SM recruiting pm Valeera

1 minute ago, Rip said:

Yes but the thing is that they were laughting at perkunas for year, calling them zerg (zergunas etc) and now they doing exactly same so why shouldn't we laught? :D

Laugh is always good.
I guess ppl see some difference when the recruitment or boasting is justified and when it's not. Also if we would recount the siedge results while zerging times for WS - these are pretty poor.
"zerg is zerg" - no need to be a hypocrite. We are all know what boxed pts mean or when one side have x2\x3 heroes in pvps. I can reply the same style "RMT is RMT" or "free farm is free farm"...
Anyway, personally I dont care, you can laugh on "zerg" - we can laugh on "rmt\free toi" - everybody are laughing and happy ^_^

17 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

930930 members? Must be NF/DT during siege time.

Dude, you're like 60 lvl. Sup with the politics lecture?

14 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

It's not wrong per se, but you could call it unethical. Although as they say, all is fair in love and war.

Speaking of zerg...If your girlfriend cheated on you and then you payed her back with the same way, isn't that a win-win?

W/e....my 2 cents as NF:
When you decide to ally with SM for Baium/TOI, you have to put up with all the shitty useless clans they bring along,
hoping you will get rid of them at some point (more accurately when top parties get a bit more power).
Now you'll see the cool kids who free-farmed TOI (thanks to zerg ofc) come here and cry "ZERG!"
Cringe?
They are the minority for the 1st time in Perk history, but hey! Now they are quality factors since they RMT'ed epics and free-farmed, right?
Care to give us your "ethical" take on this too, btw?

• Like 2

still, circle of life, when perk recruits and ally everything, even chinos for like 6 months - 1 year, lots of perks come here and put all the blames on soil, coz soil this, coz soil that, now jerry also got more and more inactivity and the rest of his side couldnt catch up, ofc ppl from blue had to accept they dont and unlikly can have quality so they need quantity to back it up, compare to get perk side get free farm is still better this way, good luck for next siege

Vast majority of us have nothing against your zerg, its that you were smacking us hard when we had zerg with china,  and now the the tables have turned, being the shameless hypocrites that you are and always were, also speaking of RMT as if we bought 20 sets of epics and thats how we win against you, we dont have anything you dont and if you put epics on sph in oly id say you have way more than we do. Oh and im sure you being holy as you are, dont do any rmt.

Edited by Pendragon

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Vast majority of us have nothing against your zerg, its that you were smacking us hard when we had zerg with china,  and now the the tables have turned, being the shameless hypocrites that you are and always were, also speaking of RMT as if we bought 20 sets of epics and thats how we win against you, we dont have anything you dont and if you put epics on sph in oly id say you have way more than we do. Oh and im sure you being holy as you are, dont do any rmt.

Nobody is better than anyone , all allies are same shit so everybody should stop with crying and play the game.

Only thing i dont like in this server are parties like f0rest who,  lvl up --> sell chars ---> comeback and rmt --> having top equip in 1 month.

Edited by Yomana

we called you zergunas becoz you were zergunas, it was no sarcasm, no insult, it was true, you were zerg, you chosed to be a zerg, but you dont accept it and lots of you were acting so mighty and put excuesses on 1 or 2 invidual like soil or awakendemon (srly?)

call us zerg everyway you want, coz its also true, jerry never came here and make excusses for it, he wanted it, he accepted it and go full zerg mode then go vacation and let the zerg do the work like it should be

You were calling us zergunas when we had same numbers, your point is not that valid. I wasnt a part of soil era so wont comment on that.

44 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

we called you zergunas becoz you were zergunas, it was no sarcasm, no insult, it was true, you were zerg, you chosed to be a zerg, but you dont accept it and lots of you were acting so mighty and put excuesses on 1 or 2 invidual like soil or awakendemon (srly?)

call us zerg everyway you want, coz its also true, jerry never came here and make excusses for it, he wanted it, he accepted it and go full zerg mode then go vacation and let the zerg do the work like it should be

Weiitt...did you just said that you expect this alliance to produce long term results ? O.o

As for the record.

DarkLegion was the side with greater numbers. They were zerging all epics and dominating Asian prime.

By this moment Perkunas was implementing strategies and tactics to recruit to balance numbers (pk ev/ab ; making deals with other sides). And basically their main goals was wiping Unique from existence in EU prime.

Darklelos was controlling fully Asian prime. Everyone was farming themselves up. Just because we had more parties in EU doesn't mean we had greater numbers overall as alliance. Even in Europe due to sudden changes (kicking AD and Fishfood leaving us) according to info we were outnumbered cumulatively. We were just lucky those AB parties didn't had interest in LoA at that time.

Should I remind everyone when DL was keeping 70 bodies at LoA entrance when they finally decided to come play in EU prime after achieving level advantage?

When our recruiting strategy produced its results and increased our numbers to 220 at that point DL had 200. If this is considered that Perks zerged DL with a 10% difference in numbers than dunno guys ~. I guess last night you got zerged by Perkunas too.

Perkunas was zerg when DL alliance "naturally" broke.

and i wont accept any quotes telling me it was otherwise and open debates about it rather then with @JerrySM cuz the rest of plebs just run their mouth.

Edited by BizQQuiT

1 hour ago, BizQQuiT said:

As for the record.

DarkLegion was the side with greater numbers. They were zerging all epics and dominating Asian prime.

By this moment Perkunas was implementing strategies and tactics to recruit to balance numbers (pk ev/ab ; making deals with other sides). And basically their main goals was wiping Unique from existence in EU prime.

Darklelos was controlling fully Asian prime. Everyone was farming themselves up. Just because we had more parties in EU doesn't mean we had greater numbers overall as alliance. Even in Europe due to sudden changes (kicking AD and Fishfood leaving us) according to info we were outnumbered cumulatively. We were just lucky those AB parties didn't had interest in LoA at that time.

Should I remind everyone when DL was keeping 70 bodies at LoA entrance when they finally decided to come play in EU prime after achieving level advantage?

When our recruiting strategy produced its results and increased our numbers to 220 at that point DL had 200. If this is considered that Perks zerged DL with a 10% difference in numbers than dunno guys ~. I guess last night you got zerged by Perkunas too.

Perkunas was zerg when DL alliance "naturally" broke.

and i wont accept any quotes telling me it was otherwise and open debates about it rather then with @JerrySM cuz the rest of plebs just run their mouth.

And as usually you say half truths.

DL wasnt zerg at start , we were 2 parties sm + 3 parties vigilance + 1 party koreans. JerryZ wasnt even back in Server at that time. I was driving leader of SM clan so we can take castle.

Most of us were farming in asian prime so we were like 4-5 lvl ahead at least, we didnt need zerg to win you in mass pvps. Only problem was UQ.

We werent stupid enought to recruit more people and having to share epics....we kiled epics cause we no lifed for 14 hours a day defending, we defended orfen with 2 people one night from ES. We defended orfen from midnight till 7am morning from UQ.

AFTER that you started the recruiting policy , you reached bigger numbers ,you recruited comadrejas + STR party , you had kiam + TFD  , then  AD - fishfood joined you so we had to start recruiting people and we did with soils 2nd clan westworld , as well with syndicate + later on (when you had recruited chinese) pride. 

In the end i even remember a meeting among cp leaders to decide if we gonna recruit taduliz party cause oppa joined you already. Most people were against it but we said lets recruit them cause we lack people.

You somehow forget sieges the previous summer when we were 1 party from MagicGuild  + vigilance (total 30 people CC) against 60+ from perks. 

So Ye rest of us PLEBS remember very well what happened. You just start saying the story from the point it makes you look good and not from when those 2 alliances started fighting each other.

EDIT : Dont mistaken me , i dont say DL wasnt zerging in some point. Every alliance did it , wanted it or not , and i dont feel bad about it.

Edited by Yomana
  • Like 1

soil, or bizz, or jerry, none of them like  zerg, this what i am sure of as anyone can be.

soil started his side from zero, literally, when you, bizz, you took over from your previous leader - reaver, so pls tell me, how the hell that soil could started with outnumbered? dude? are you on this server for 2 years+ for real? or somebody just took over your char over and over again?

and soil CP was pretty no life, like 16 hours non-stop exp/pvp from every prime, from asian to EU, to NA, and ofc they left you behind, and since you realize you couldnt keep up with epic/level, you chose numbers, like what jerryz choose today, and chinos/ES you pull everything to you, to overhelm soil by numbers, and thats the point we started to call you zergunas. And you and everyone from perk on this forum was trying to avoid that truth and put every excusses on soil/AD (again, for real?), no one want zerg, i can tell you and everybody here that not even 50% of us really treat each other as true allies, but well, zerg is still zerg, as long as it could bring better results, the blue side should keep it for a while.

Last but not least, yes, SM is zerg now, we accepted it, made fun of it, so you zergunas ever admit and accepted it?

to be fair, speaking objectively, perks didnt really zerg EU prime back then (only thing which matters to me :D ), thing we had chinese to help on sieges and ES to help on epics, yeah, there was no other way around it, but i remember LoA fights being pretty much same numbers most of the time when both sides brought their best activity

Edited by MoDoy

Let's look at this from another point of view

Zerg is nice and healty for server

Ally#1 is stronger -> Ally#2 wants to compete so they recruit more ppl -> Ally#2 has more ppl and they stronger-> Ally#1 wants to catch up and they also invite ppl

Randoms, new parties are welcomed in top allies

More ppl in top allies = more pvp = more fun 

The only problem is lags during siege :D

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with zerg, how else do you want other side to come back, literally no other way. All good boys, just let us meme pls ?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Let's look at this from another point of view

Zerg is nice and healty for server

Ally#1 is stronger -> Ally#2 wants to compete so they recruit more ppl -> Ally#2 has more ppl and they stronger-> Ally#1 wants to catch up and they also invite ppl

Randoms, new parties are welcomed in top allies

More ppl in top allies = more pvp = more fun 

The only problem is lags during siege :D

All what I can add:

P.S. if somebody add tags and name its will be really funny (dont have time to do it) +_+

Edited by Greander
  • Haha 1