Sign in to follow this  
TwoHanded

Guts in oly?

I was wondering how to pop guts at the start of oly in this version of l2. Do you need clan skills/talisman/runes? can't figure out the combination

have demon set equiped (-hp) +  when u get teleported in equip doom heavy + buff bless body, then you should be at approximately half hp

4 hours ago, Tirnuel said:

have demon set equiped (-hp) +  when u get teleported in equip doom heavy + buff bless body, then you should be at approximately half hp

thats not even close to be able to do it

i managed to pop it with demon set, btb, doom heavy +6 set, toi talisman and lvl 3 bracelet equipping (+2 CON) and siegel rune on weapon (lvl 9?) and if i didnt pop it immediately, i would regen after 2 ticks and couldnt pop it

or other way is having over the body (which cost 31 tablets and you need 77/78?)

Just now, felicioschlickmann said:

I know 1 destro wich pre-guts without doom+6

without over the body? then he might be -12 CON, in that case its possible maybe

demon set, OE Doom set, Sigil hp up gun, bracelet, toi talisman, +5% hp and +3%hp talisman, over the body, +oe shield, ...

Edited by Aja69

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

thats not even close to be able to do it

i managed to pop it with demon set, btb, doom heavy +6 set, toi talisman and lvl 3 bracelet equipping (+2 CON) and siegel rune on weapon (lvl 9?) and if i didnt pop it immediately, i would regen after 2 ticks and couldnt pop it

or other way is having over the body (which cost 31 tablets and you need 77/78?)

shit no wonder i can't get close

1 hour ago, felicioschlickmann said:

I know 1 destro wich pre-guts without doom+6

then as i said, probably with -12 CON its doable (but gl trying to pvp something with that setup)

15 minutes ago, TwoHanded said:

shit no wonder i can't get close

here is video of equip i described i managed to pop guts (on i think only -4 con destro), moment i pop up guts i have maximum 8651 HP, 60% from that is 5190 HP and you can see i got myself to 5147 HP which is only 43 HP below 60%, i tried to use guts later in the match (like 1s before match starts and when i am close to enemy) and w/o having weight penalty, but i simply regened too fast and wasnt able to pop it, so i prefered to not risk it and popped it immediately after equip macro change :D 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Thanks 1