bsklakis2

Stunning low levels on ABG just to drop items

2 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

actually i do not level up any low char. Plus i did one post for the same feature in the past and back then people was like that. Their reactions were the same like all of you here. All sides doing the same thing. DT/CHN/WS just to  make easy  and fast adena. But what if in the end server end up without new commers?? A friend of mine left server because a stunner dropper his armor and he told me that there is no point to play when someone does not respect your time on game and just like  that fucks you. Just think about it. :D 

for example i had easier time lvling up because of this feature, i logged in one day, went to fom and found out that stacked BD which was botting there was dead and he dropped doom plate armor (which was freaking expensive back then) and i could finally buy my own PL set and eminence for me 50+ archer

as far as this feature might be annoying, i always went with rule "as long as i can gain more from it than lose, then its fine"

1 hour ago, bsklakis2 said:

actually i do not level up any low char. Plus i did one post for the same feature in the past and back then people was like that. Their reactions were the same like all of you here. All sides doing the same thing. DT/CHN/WS just to  make easy  and fast adena. But what if in the end server end up without new commers?? A friend of mine left server because a stunner dropper his armor and he told me that there is no point to play when someone does not respect your time on game and just like  that fucks you. Just think about it. :D 

I'm sorry for your friend but I honestly don't think there're many people like him - when you join classic you sign up for a hardcore L2 where you can't really take much for granted. Especially when you already level up to the mid levels around 60 you know what the game is about. 

But don't get me wrong, I agree that it's a crappy thing that ultimately can drive some people away, but when you look at it from a perspective there isn't really much that can be done about it without implementing some custom gameplay intervening features, which are twice as hurtful on a chronicle like Classic, where people join for things to be maximally off-like...

A lot of people come here for the reason that this is the last server really alive. Normally I would never join 2YO server as a fresh player, thats just stupid, you will never catch up and will always get stomped, but I got the urge for some oldschool L2, hate the new chronicles, and this is the only server alive. You have tons of shitty servers that die in few months or are 99% Russian only. The thing is many underestimate how hardcore it is, and fall off once they reach a roadblock. Thats normal, its just pretty unfair that the tanks and runners are completely getting rekt by bunch of bored people that failed in the endgame and this is all they can do. The fact that they have mounts and stun landrate is for some reason 100% on this chronicle does not help things either. Well I guess the lesson for the new players is don't play tanks, roll archer with boxed buffer and just roll that F1/next target macro, wait half year and boom you can start playing with others now.

Vasia dont know yet that horror or fear dont work to unflag and work only to flag ppl and war ...xaxaxa vasia go try to  stun 50lvl ppl  and dont say malakies 

Edited by pistolas

4 minutes ago, Lady_Zenith said:

A lot of people come here for the reason that this is the last server really alive. Normally I would never join 2YO server as a fresh player, thats just stupid, you will never catch up and will always get stomped, but I got the urge for some oldschool L2, hate the new chronicles, and this is the only server alive. You have tons of shitty servers that die in few months or are 99% Russian only. The thing is many underestimate how hardcore it is, and fall off once they reach a roadblock. Thats normal, its just pretty unfair that the tanks and runners are completely getting rekt by bunch of bored people that failed in the endgame and this is all they can do. The fact that they have mounts and stun landrate is for some reason 100% on this chronicle does not help things either. Well I guess the lesson for the new players is don't play tanks, roll archer with boxed buffer and just roll that F1/next target macro, wait half year and boom you can start playing with others now.

well, on higher lvls once you have wars and ppl try to drop left overs from pvp to mobs, sometimes you wish you are tank or bard so you dont die 2 shot from mob and might have chance for that lucky BSOE or you can pop UD and overlog yourself from second client

its true I dropped him a few times in mobs with @pistolas char back then, but 1 day that I had the chance to do it again, I thought to myself "meh he will cry again 10mins in my pms" so to his surprise I let him be.

So here's another tip: cry in their pms after they stun you, if you are annoying enough maybe they won't come again for you.

Another ultra pro thing to do is have a macro to /equip /unequip armor the moment you expect Lightning Strike or Spear. In many cases this will result in PK, which is a b1tch to deal with at ABG for 76+s :P

16 hours ago, Lady_Zenith said:

So, how is your sws now? How did you deal with it? Cause my sws and tank friends are approaching the point I see them reroll cause they are getting rekt every day and not progressing anymore. I mean some are masochistic to continue, some even buy adena for real money to continue cause they drop so much. But there will come a moment I will outlevel them so we cannot even party anymore. Not something I want to see. I cant see any solluition but the suggested "run EE alongside" which sounds like a meh solution. The fight solution failed cause as Iv mentioned the moment he got in to any trouble even heroes came to support him and GL dealing with them on lvl58. So yeah and there the other guy, forgot the name, the naked archer. Naked, cheapest weapon, nothing to lose, 0 care for deaths, but who cares stun landrate still 100%. The best solluition I see here is "if you cant beat them, join them" aka buy some abandoned stunner give him nograde and we are ready to go! Hehe thats gonna be fun. I kinda regret running the till lvl77 useless ES, should have made stunner! If I only knew! :P

76+ only. Its allmost a rule. Mount is a must, without it terrible things could happen like... the tank can outrun you, or return to his pt for help or... god forbid the PT can catch you flagged and kill you. Nonono, the mount is needed so you can safely dive in, do your deed and get out with 0 risk. TBH the mounts are retarded, its one of the few things NC really screwed with classic, nobody needs them, they add extra mobility to people that already have advantage, they look stupid, cant point any positive thing. Back in the day we did not have them and the game was better that way.

indeed, as 73 lvl human mage slow as fak, i literally hate pets, whole clan is waiting for low lvls to catch up the rest of 76+ with pets, its annoying and waisting everyones time

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Rip said:

He is sk :) 

but you see they are using dark assassin transform to blend with trees and environment, dunno if anytime is able to do it when he will shine like light bulb :/ 

32 minutes ago, Maax said:

I have macro to take off set /gear and let them try to stun me :)  ussualy they pk. Do that ( pk scrolls  are  around 500 k) how much can they afford to spend on having fun like this.Got stunned / pk  2 times after this they stopped.

if they pk you when you unequip armor, they are amateurs and they should be ashamed of themselves :o 

On 28/5/2018 at 3:01 PM, Sensei said:

Another ultra pro thing to do is have a macro to /equip /unequip armor the moment you expect Lightning Strike or Spear. In many cases this will result in PK, which is a b1tch to deal with at ABG for 76+s :P

i didn't think that, i will use my skeleton dagger from now =p

• Like 1

On 27.05.2018 at 3:01 PM, bsklakis2 said:

Hello all,

I know that on this l2 dieing by mobs has a chance for a player to drop items. Today while i was farming with a party at abg iPalusKnight came in and just freezed our tank in order to die and drop. I get it he is no clan and half server gives him -4 on SV or wherever someone finds him. But bulling lows like that has only one result. People will leave server in the end and our community will go lower on number because of those people who jsut want to get easy items. I know a lot will say that I am crying and this is l2Classic but if people using this feature just to kick others from the server then this does not help at all our community and in the end the server. Just remove this feature 

Usually abg farm full pt... (dd, buff ,heal, 1-2 agro ) If somebody solve stun you under train -  just kill him... its not problem 

12 minutes ago, a1ex said:

Usually abg farm full pt... (dd, buff ,heal, 1-2 agro ) If somebody solve stun you under train -  just kill him... its not problem 

I farm alone top,hill or bloody. With duo/trio top+hill, without problem.

Exist very simple protect versus these anoying guys.

If u have two monitors or u can on 1/4  monitor set up window with your unactive buffer. Write on him macro:

/target V4sukas

/target Palusknight

/target z0z

/target alm0st

/target blablabla

If you dont have nothing in buffer target and lock it like circle marco. If some of them will be near, buffer take him to target, by second circle macro your buffer will run to him.

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

*ice daggers you in a respectful manner*

"What kind of pussy ass bitch needs CP to fight?"

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Alm0st's sps stun can be a painful experience /confirm

Said guy which cant farm alone one spot in ABG. xD