Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

wannabe Neviu

When I was playing, I was aslo doing some strange stuff that I was thinking will give more chance to enchant weapon. Now it looks funny what people do to enchant weapon, but I understand that it's more psychological. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

btw, forget to mention, but Koll brings funny thought. U still did not enough shaman stuff, u forget the relogs, stop enhanting in last mili second, and enchanting through gatekeeper :D 

6 minutes ago, Koll said:

When I was playing, I was aslo doing some strange stuff that I was thinking will give more chance to enchant weapon. Now it looks funny what people do to enchant weapon, but I understand that it's more psychological. :) 

i know you cannot "outplay" numbers and % to make +7 straight or with other weapon enchanting/shaman stuff is theoretically same, but look, if i enchanted straight, fists would break to +5 like first D grade weapon, so hey! :D 

17 hours ago, blackmarket said:

btw, forget to mention, but Koll brings funny thought. U still did not enough shaman stuff, u forget the relogs, stop enhanting in last mili second, and enchanting through gatekeeper :D 

1) Not even enchanting on dwarf (+2,2%)
2) Not even +STR dyes for chance (+5,1% on +12 STR)
3) Not even bowing to the hero statue (+0,8%)
4) Not even cooling down the gun in cold water near dwarven village (depends on the enchant value, but it's about +7,8% chance at lower levels)
5) Not sure if he even turned off his speakers before enchanting (+0,07%)

Completely amateur stuff, I cringe everytim. Congratz tho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

1) Not even enchanting on dwarf (+2,2%)
2) Not even +STR dyes for chance (+5,1% on +12 STR)
3) Not even bowing to the hero statue (+0,8%)
4) Not even cooling down the gun in cold water near dwarven village (depends on the enchant value, but it's about +7,8% chance at lower levels)
5) Not sure if he even turned off his speakers before enchanting (+0,07%)

Completely amateur stuff, I cringe everytim. Congratz tho.

my dwarf has +33% chance to crystalize :D he breaks everything on +4. Maybe he wanted to be artisan, not spoiler. Pr way another talk.

2 hours ago, NWD said:

my dwarf has +33% chance to crystalize :D he breaks everything on +4. Maybe he wanted to be artisan, not spoiler. Pr way another talk.

i broke 6 berserker blades from +3 to +4 in a row last time i tryed to enchant smtg T_T

Edit: btw GZ ;)

Edited by Meskita
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Meskita said:

i broke 6 berserker blades from +3 to +4 in a row last time i tryed to enchant smtg T_T

Edit: btw GZ ;)

rolling 1 out of 3 , 6 times in a row is pretty hard, actually.