Sign in to follow this  
BoogeyMan

Zergmates?

2 hours ago, Rip said:

So "prime" for you is farming toi

no , "prime" for me is when you log every day certain hours. 

To log once or twice for epics / mini epics doesnt count as "we helped prime". 

Edit: I logged right after mini epics ended and we were minus 30 or 40 people cc. I guess eu prime ends 8 pm :D

Edited by Yomana

14 hours ago, Rizos said:

Right now

unknown.png

same online as u 2 days ago in toi, dont blame us that u have sh1t online today

thing is that we had good online

If you cant kill the zerk you can stop group and go to farm at sv bs ..(giran harbor mabe)if you want to come and pvp whit the zerk you are wellcome and we wil kill you .ofc blue its zerk now deal whit it like we did wen perks was the zerk ... p.s we dont care about bizz box its his problem 

Edited by pistolas

coming to mini core, seeing our numbers, then coming on mini aq and mini baium, already knowing our numbers?

but-why.gif

Biz wanted to feed us some frags? Then u come on forum and qq. Ask biz why he brought you there :D. Funny stuff

flat,800x800,075,t.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rip said:

we had 50ish ppl at best in eu prime cc yday. And yeah, every1 and their mother comes for the mini epics. If you vwent and did 2 trains you would have gotten more exp than what we had with the cc for minis yday. Btw 1min before aq spawned we didnteven have enough ppl to farm it and no healers online.

1 hour ago, pistolas said:

If you cant kill the zerk you can stop group and go to farm at sv bs ..(giran harbor mabe)if you want to come and pvp whit the zerk you are wellcome and we wil kill you .ofc blue its zerk now deal whit it like we did wen perks was the zerk ... p.s we dont care about bizz box its his problem

u offer us to stay on pve and leave free farm at toi for you? so you gathered people just to kill monsters and have protection from most of second tier parties of perkunas? 

A6ZNJ_f-maxage-0.gif

50 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

dont worry, when this zerg have enought epic they will break again, just wait

It's the destiny of any zerg. And it's happens when is no competition. It's nothing to do with epics because 1) it's never be enough of epics (ppl are coming and leaving) and its difficult to make lvl 3 for all 2) the only valuable stuff now is baium ring and soul. - with the current speed it will be needed several years to make main DDs of ally to be saturated with rings 3lvl and souls 3) It's pretty difficult to compete with CHN zerg for epics.

@BoogeyMan it's a new content so we don't need to gather ppl - ppl logging for mini epics by themselves. thats why korean and na prime ppl could be seen in early eur prime too. It's pretty pointless tho - cause nobody will unseal low A grade - not enough cloth on the server and exp is pretty low (when its more then 2-3 pts). At least all of us can have this pvp fun on these.

4 hours ago, Rip said:

These bosses were not in the middle of EU prime. Too early for eu, too late for asian, somewhere inbetween.

1 hour ago, BoogeyMan said:

u offer us to stay on pve and leave free farm at toi for you? so you gathered people just to kill monsters and have protection from most of second tier parties of perkunas? 

Wanna have a real laugh? You and your ally leader actually thought you would take a boss :D. Boxing abyss, opening all those talismans we see in your bar, then reality hit you hard and... 4/4 for the bad guys followed by tears on forum. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

These bosses were not in the middle of EU prime. Too early for eu, too late for asian, somewhere inbetween.

Wanna have a real laugh? You and your ally leader actually thought you would take a boss :D. Boxing abyss, opening all those talismans we see in your bar, then reality hit you hard and... 4/4 for the bad guys followed by tears on forum. 

Sorry to disappoint you... but we weren't there for the priests ... ;) Plz laugh as much as you can ! We're counting on it !

42 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

These bosses were not in the middle of EU prime

20 CEST isn't EU prime? Myricu style?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Rip said:

i logged 20:10 CEST yesterday and epics were already over. Now i would say its not middle of EU prime except if you start prime at 18:00 CEST.

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

It's the destiny of any zerg. And it's happens when is no competition. It's nothing to do with epics because 1) it's never be enough of epics (ppl are coming and leaving) and its difficult to make lvl 3 for all 2) the only valuable stuff now is baium ring and soul. - with the current speed it will be needed several years to make main DDs of ally to be saturated with rings 3lvl and souls 3) It's pretty difficult to compete with CHN zerg for epics.

@BoogeyMan it's a new content so we don't need to gather ppl - ppl logging for mini epics by themselves. thats why korean and na prime ppl could be seen in early eur prime too. It's pretty pointless tho - cause nobody will unseal low A grade - not enough cloth on the server and exp is pretty low (when its more then 2-3 pts). At least all of us can have this pvp fun on these.

epic is just an exmaple for my point, andrey, lmao, ofc ppl wont break just becoz of epic

2 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

epic is just an exmaple for my point, andrey, lmao, ofc ppl wont break just becoz of epic

never be enough

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Oh, sorry, I didn't know we were randomly adding 1 to 2 hours on timers just to make cool prime arguments on forum. Are Forum Warriors still recruiting ? Keep an eye on this guy xD

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Forum warriors disband for summer, no competition in forum as well as oly.

Give me epics/tali ty!