Skyes

Are Blade Dancers viable as a Main Class?

I remember waaay back, in C3 or C4, that most people used Blade Dancers and Sword Singers mainly as buffers. They used to dual box, grab the buffs and level up with their main chars. Basically, no one used to play as a main BD.
Tho I wanted to play L2 again, but not as the same classes I used to (Dark Avenger, Paladin, etc).

Are Blade Dancers viable to play as a main class? I remember I logged into a friends accont on another server, again, waaay back there, and I got totally beaten up by the mobs and on PVP as well. BD's were so lacking in power comparing to other "main" classes that were not focused on buffs. They were mainly only useful for buffs in a party.

So, what do you guys think? Thank you very much in advance :)

• Like 1

this is our CP BD, he is most stacked/top BD player on server tho, so it might not be good comparison, however you can see that if you put effort into your class, even BD becomes good

here you can see different BD pov from another CP which is playing kinda different playstyle (more defensive while nirvana plays more offensive), tho you can see active BD is really good and ppl dont run with BD buff boxes only

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

this is our CP BD, he is most stacked/top BD player on server tho, so it might not be good comparison, however you can see that if you put effort into your class, even BD becomes good

here you can see different BD pov from another CP which is playing kinda different playstyle (more defensive while nirvana plays more offensive), tho you can see active BD is really good and ppl dont run with BD buff boxes only

Hello, thank you very much for the reply, and nice videos! :) 

sup mate and welcome

bd is such a good choice , easy lvling even solo on pve set up (full str dyes) cause of dances and hex, either more "tanky" in aoe xp parties so you will always be welcomed to any kind of party i can guarantee you that, also you will be able to find on high lvls a cp to play with and enjoy end game content.

+1 I am very happy i have in my CP very active BD!

So if u like BD and u can be active a lot, u easy find CP.

welcome and gl on our server ;)

Thank you for the reply, guys :)

Sorry for the silly question tho, but what is CP? I remember CP was that yellow bar above your HP bar that was sort of a barrier used in PVP?

Or does it stand for Clan Parties? 

Thanks once again!

52 minutes ago, Skyes said:

Thank you for the reply, guys :)

Sorry for the silly question tho, but what is CP? I remember CP was that yellow bar above your HP bar that was sort of a barrier used in PVP?

Or does it stand for Clan Parties? 

Thanks once again!

it stands for Constant party :D

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Shame. :S

ye some copyright bullshit so ill have to remove some of the tracks QQ

1 hour ago, xNirvana said:

ye some copyright bullshit so ill have to remove some of the tracks QQ

i dunno why but for me it shows a PR movie ?!?

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.9b9cff43eb5e1ce3e966eb1c3bf29e5c.jpg