Pendragon

5 heroes vs 21

13 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well, point was not to win this fight, if we wanted to win, we would have chased till the end.

I know what u mean but anyway looks funny.

"If you die, you lose" (c) philosopher ProGressive 2018 

:D

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

I prefer this one:

"If you die, you're noob."

-BizQQuit 2018

Really sends a chill down your spine.

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rizos said:

This one was vs china :D LOOK AT THAT ZERG. What u wanted me to day? We die we still will win ? :D 

haven't liked that one of the most tanky chars was almost behind everyone 2/3 time of the video and died from mage like meat at the end.

nothing personal, just shared moments on which he needs to work, imho. gl.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

haven't liked that one of the most tanky chars was almost behind everyone 2/3 time of the video and died from mage like meat at the end.

nothing personal, just shared moments on which he needs to work, imho. gl.

what exactly am i suppose to do being in front? aqua swirl tanks?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

what exactly am i suppose to do being in front? aqua swirl tanks?

14 minutes ago, BoogeyMan said:

new meta, summoner frontliner

:/ not perkunas answer.

• you could use tenacity and under valor warrior/mage bane enemies who come close (and in hard moment to use your hero ud); 
  • aqua swirl those ones who is in front with help of your magnus; 
  • to recieve damage instead of weak allies and simply just to spread incoming damage;
  • to heal your ally members with your heal, while harrasing enemies with magnus;

It doesn't mean you had to go rambo style in front, but you could play safe and do all those things above. Anyway pvp ended and you died with half of the mana.

With transfer pain you can survive 17k+ damage in a second, not mentioning the heal from tenacity, your self heal, bp/ee's, cubic's heal, white potions, OL's heal, etc.

All these in total means efficiency during the pvp. Don't look at Jambo at all. He was newb, he is newb and he probably will stay newb. 
Learn from those who is the best in things they do.

5 cents from hero PW, ES (in the past).

• Like 4

So i should go into 600 range to bane people? Aqua swirl 300 damage to tanks? Do you know how quick i would get double chained and die? Like i get it you guys trying to be smart, but please stop. 

God.. Good to know you also have potatoes in ally, not only we have them. I thought only our ally is full of pussies who hide behind with meeles/bards etc.

49 minutes ago, Rizos said:

God.. Good to know you also have potatoes in ally, not only we have them. I thought only our ally is full of pussies who hide behind with meeles/bards etc.

Summoner is bard or meele? I see only ponies commin from yours direction somewhere close to priest

1 hour ago, BoogeyMan said:

Summoner is bard or meele? I see only ponies commin from yours direction somewhere close to priest

he has potentially bigger HP pool than bards/melees with TP and can soak relative amount of dmg because of hero weapon stats + buff and hero cloak defensive stats/reduction, same like dajtovillage was being frontline with his necro for uchiha cp back in the time because amount of damage he can soak is much greater than other DDs

but sure, for us its good if he plays pussy style ^_^ 1 less hero to worry about, maybe you can change title to "4.5 heroes vs 21"

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Pendragon said:

So i should go into 600 range to bane people? Aqua swirl 300 damage to tanks? Do you know how quick i would get double chained and die? Like i get it you guys trying to be smart, but please stop. 

Frontline Sph, backline ES.

lul.jpg

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Frontline Sph, backline ES

Frontline SpH is much more productive. At least you can kill someone.

13 hours ago, Poseidon said:

• you could use tenacity and under valor warrior/mage bane enemies who come close (and in hard moment to use your hero ud); yes
  • aqua swirl those ones who is in front with help of your magnus; waste of time, 200-300 dmg
  • to recieve damage instead of weak allies and simply just to spread incoming damage; they will ignore him anyway
  • to heal your ally members with your heal, while harrasing enemies with magnus power of my heal with Aore 13 is 500HP, good for pve only

@Pendragon How many kills u made during siege? i made 1 when i fought 1v1. You did well on video.

Cuz this is what i told time before. Summoner was good at start of 2.0 but now when everybody get better equip, 76+ skill, etc; its going low... CPvsCP, masPvP wise...