Pendragon

5 heroes vs 21

13 hours ago, Lafi said:

Frontline SpH is much more productive. At least you can kill someone.

@Pendragon How many kills u made during siege? i made 1 when i fought 1v1. You did well on video.

Cuz this is what i told time before. Summoner was good at start of 2.0 but now when everybody get better equip, 76+ skill, etc; its going low... CPvsCP, masPvP wise...

frontline sph = dead sph
with the amount of superspeed a donator can spend, kite is ez af. So I wouldn't compare your gameplay to his and neither should you :P
Banes win pvps and ES any summoner on the right hands can do huge work.
@Lafi a good example is this video.
Check the impact of superspeeds, how I keep distance from chains and how many chances di0smio and vaire have to cancel something (cancel ww=dead body).
Instead they send ponies on nuker heroes who are probably on berserker anyway.

Edited by Sensei
  • Like 1

@SenseiYou are good SpH, no doubt. And i agree with you... Remove speed = dead body... warrior bane not remove ww as 100%, cuz it's ww(movement speed) or haste (attack speed)

I'll try remove ww, haste, emp, acu as much as i can... Mostly they know how to counter it... Simply use superspeed potion... :)

15 minutes ago, Lafi said:

@SenseiYou are good SpH, no doubt. And i agree with you... Remove speed = dead body... warrior bane not remove ww as 100%, cuz it's ww(movement speed) or haste (attack speed)

except bane not removing ww has nothing to do with the fact it removes haste :P chances for those are counted independantly

On 04.06.2018 at 8:36 PM, Poseidon said:
  • you could use tenacity and under valor warrior/mage bane enemies who come close (and in hard moment to use your hero ud); yes
  • aqua swirl those ones who is in front with help of your magnus; waste of time, 200-300 dmg
  • to recieve damage instead of weak allies and simply just to spread incoming damage; they will ignore him anyway
  • to heal your ally members with your heal, while harrasing enemies with magnus power of my heal with Aore 13 is 500HP, good for pve only

@Lafi

is it battle of arguments?

2) did you know that 3rd lvl of aq ring gives 200-300 dmg to daggers? is it waste of time?

i think that 200-300 dmg and 400-600 magic crit is very nice dmg considering casting speed with full buff and incoming 2-3k dmg from magnus.

3) even in that case it is better for him, but people ignore heavy users, not robes. 

4) did you know that your bp heals you for 1-1,5k hp? should i continue?

where there's a will, there's a way, when there's no will - there are excuses. i am out, gl

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

can you idiots stop? I play this char 20h a month max, 90% of that is in oly, that being said, you speak as if i afk in that fight, no banes or any impact. You don't hear coms, you forget the fact its 5 heroes in our clan, if i would get chained biz would shove his cock up my ass for playing a char like that, theres a reason you need twice the numbers to look good, so i dont need any 'tips' from shitters, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

can you idiots stop? I play this char 20h a month max, 90% of that is in oly, that being said, you speak as if i afk in that fight, no banes or any impact. You don't hear coms, you forget the fact its 5 heroes in our clan, if i would get chained biz would shove his cock up my ass for playing a char like that, theres a reason you need twice the numbers to look good, so i dont need any 'tips' from shitters, thanks.

can pro player give me some "tips" how to pvp? i want to improve plz 9_9

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I can give you tip- change class

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

I would, but i already gave my tip to your mom ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Don't be so unwilling to learn dude.
Sure it's your early days on the char, but if you don't go in for dat Bane it's not only a waste but pretty boring too.

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

I would, but i already gave my tip to your mom ?

image.png.e5e9f8ddcf212e14e18d7f48843b1d20.png

i see you took some suggestions how to play the class and now you are using it to its full potential to summon beast shots in aden, biz loves it probably, 1 less hero not big deal ^_^ next time better go help your alliance so they wont be thrown left and right like rugs when you have more numbers in pvp

Edited by MoDoy

23 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@boogerman Dunno if u are from pince party, but pince party plays withouth bers + earth chant?

i do, dont know about the rest, why?

8 minutes ago, Nez said:

i do, dont know about the rest, why?

We were checking some replays wondering about dmg.

53 minutes ago, Nez said:

Dunno if u are from pince party, but pince party plays withouth bers + earth chant?

why would you even ask enemy about that,, any normal person wont answer you setups they are using ... ps: they are using earth chant and berz is individual who deletes it (suggested vs mages)

and yes, earth chant is better for pvp, especially vs melees

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, ProGressive said:

@MoDoy Dagger nobody asked your stupid opinion.

its not opinion, its fact, they are using earth chant for pvp and have OL zerk, so its individual who deletes it and who doesnt

36 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its not opinion, its fact, they are using earth chant for pvp and have OL zerk, so its individual who deletes it and who doesnt

MoDoy you never know. I wouldnt be amazed they all have +6 armor and some interesting dyes. 

3 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

MoDoy you never know. I wouldnt be amazed they all have +6 armor and some interesting dyes. 

PRs are -Con, dunno exact numbers but they are (my guess would be -8 con -4 dex for pince and bertone and musolmon -4 con -8 dex or even -12 dex if what he said to me after pvp was true), about armors +6, sure, they can have them, that doesnt change fact they are using earth chant as i doubt they are advanced enough to kick or split party just to remake war chant for archer while they have earth chant on support (which is btw wrong, you want earth chant on archers as well during pvp)

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

U think its better then bers + war chant?

im bishop btw, so i have no zerk, i have earth chant and i use bw leather armor set, but i see bishops using zerk and robe set

about archers, they use war and earth too, depends on situation

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

why would you even ask enemy about that,, any normal person wont answer you setups they are using ... ps: they are using earth chant and berz is individual who deletes it (suggested vs mages)

and yes, earth chant is better for pvp, especially vs melees

actualy it depends on enemy pt setup and quality, dont need earth when they are low, dont know about Rizo but i could feel :D u already got focus death cuz before u did to me with Rizo 3k and 2 days ago u oneshoted me with almost 9k so even earth chant will not help and war would be better i think vs high end daggers

Just now, Nez said:

actualy it depends on enemy pt setup and quality, dont need earth when they are low, dont know about Rizo but i could feel :D u already got focus death cuz before u did to me with Rizo 3k and 2 days ago u oneshoted me with almost 9k so even earth chant will not help and war would be better i think vs high end daggers

grandeur making wonders (you can check poseidon frapses from his hero times, 6-9k if there was good grandeur) and dont forget rizos doesnt have hero benefits on his dagger anymore unlike me ;) and i dont think war chant is better for archers, even if they are vs end game daggers

13 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

grandeur making wonders (you can check poseidon frapses from his hero times, 6-9k if there was good grandeur) and dont forget rizos doesnt have hero benefits on his dagger anymore unlike me ;) and i dont think war chant is better for archers, even if they are vs end game daggers

it was on siege sorry not 2 days ago and i had no grandeur, i probalby forgot to remove zerk or was out of songs at that time not sure + u double critted me or had focus death already

why not? they die on 1 backstab anyway

Edited by Nez

1 minute ago, Nez said:

it was on siege sorry not 2 days ago and i had no grandeur, i probalby forgot to remove zerk or was out of songs at that time not sure + u double critted me or had focus death already

dunno, since rizos rerolled to tyrant there are no ppl to steal my frags especially with new hero setups, so it was 1 of many 1 shots i guess (double crits OP with proper dyes :P )