Sign in to follow this  
Smajdalf

Gludio siege

What happened yesterday on gludio was FAIL 

We were regrouped waiting for them to take castle as long as they did not we thinked they did not made it in time. We were prepaired to make fast rush.. Now we were stolen of chance to take it back. Issue can be made not by system but by their modified client. 

Who will give us chance to rush castle now??

8 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

We were regrouped waiting for them to take castle as long as they did not we thinked they did not made it in time. We were prepaired to make fast rush.. Now we were stolen of chance to take it back. Issue can be made not by system but by their modified client. 

I give you chance, all you need to do is wait 2 weeks

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Smajdalf said:

Issue can be made not by system but by their modified client.

Ok, but do you have proof? So as long as no-one did came with better solution (which will piss off less people), I think admins have no other option than act like they did.

I don't want to be rude or anything but what was your plan in case they finished cast 1 minute before siege ends? I didn't participate in siege but common logic suggests me to rush and try to stop them, not wait and "hope" they make it in time.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2018 at 11:01 AM, Smajdalf said:

We were regrouped waiting for them to take castle as long as they did not we thinked they did not made it in time. We were prepaired to make fast rush.. Now we were stolen of chance to take it back. Issue can be made not by system but by their modified client.

You had to rush in and cancel casting.