Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Heroes domination

eventho not all of those clips are that good (neither best video quality, 1080 my ass ¬¬), @Rizos said to me to make short movie since i am not going to get more frapses this month anyway, so here are some frapses from last 1-2 weeks. (there is never too many dagger videos, so would be pity to just delete those frapses)
enjoy

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 11

hero bers just does its thing. cant imagine in that fight with china that 2 guys could kill more then 2 people out of hide, those bards and tanks are like boxes :))

• Like 2

10 hours ago, driver said:

hero bers just does its thing. cant imagine in that fight with china that 2 guys could kill more then 2 people out of hide, those bards and tanks are like boxes :))

Yeh... I always thought, with their quantity, china gonna rule this server... but  even zerg can't help them. :/

16 hours ago, MoDoy said:

eventho not all of those clips are that good (neither best video quality, 1080 my ass ¬¬), @Rizos said to me to make short movie since i am not going to get more frapses this month anyway, so here are some frapses from last 1-2 weeks. (there is never too many dagger videos, so would be pity to just delete those frapses)
enjoy

And Movie Award goes to... 6:15  :)))

1 hour ago, MusulmoN said:

And Movie Award goes to... 6:15  :)))

Good cooperation between Modoy and Musulmon. GJ! "Lower me b1tch!"

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

On 10.06.2018 at 5:06 AM, MoDoy said:

wait i dont understand, in every dagger thread u say that dagger landrate is broken and very low, while i watched 4min of this video and i see like 95% of blows land?
or did @San0 messed something and boosted dagger skills just by reading QQ threads on forum.

he has focus death and skill from hero dagger, leave me out of the mess please, you guys wanna murder eachother on forum be my guest but unfortunatly i cannot join the forum fights xD

12 hours ago, Xafi said:

wait i dont understand, in every dagger thread u say that dagger landrate is broken and very low, while i watched 4min of this video and i see like 95% of blows land?
or did @San0 messed something and boosted dagger skills just by reading QQ threads on forum.

I'm laughing at how much this shakalaka fails to land blows on me every day.
PW ofc has slightly better success rate but for sure you wouldn't choose frapses that landrate sucked.

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

FW looking for active warcryer 76+ with cov or damage dealers.

What's wrong with you Pro? Re-role or another quitting? .....and  strange choice or WC or DD ¬¬ If you gonna get DD you don't need active WC? 

4 hours ago, Xafi said:

this

4 hours ago, San0 said:

he has focus death and skill from hero dagger

unless you have at least one of those, there is not really big point to play dagger as your DD value is extremely low (probably even extra BD 76 could generate more damage than you on average while giving more + to party)

12 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

what does it mean?

nevermind him, ppl are still delusional about dex on daggers and thing that +1 dex in base stats (elf vs DE) will make difference, especially if you use BW heavy on PW which means you even have 1 dex less than DE using BW light :D but even if PW had 5 more dex than DE, there would be almost no difference

4 hours ago, Black Sails said:

What's wrong with you Pro? Re-role or another quitting? .....and  strange choice or WC or DD ¬¬ If you gonna get DD you don't need active WC? 

Summer, no time to play, a lot of veication trips, competitions and other stuff, like always... Im boxed or drived all the time, doesnt feel good... 

People also dont speak with me, i think driver trolololo from acc :D 

33 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Summer, no time to play, a lot of veication trips, competitions and other stuff, like always... Im boxed or drived all the time, doesnt feel good... 

People also dont speak with me, i think driver trolololo from acc :D 

Yeh....  summer.... I have 3 jobs now and part-time study:S But why ppl doesn't speak to you? Good driver even if it logs once in awhile is kinda rare.... And you looking for some1 to replace you? Just quit ;)

40 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Yeh....  summer.... I have 3 jobs now and part-time study:S But why ppl doesn't speak to you? Good driver even if it logs once in awhile is kinda rare.... And you looking for some1 to replace you? Just quit ;)

Thinking about quiting, but its too much fun to log in TS to make some conversations, instead of drinking in bar :P