Sign in to follow this  
TuMama

SAYOMI CRY ;C

why SAYOMY cry?

a good class for pvp in closed and open places, a class that with all the talis can be very useful, because they cry so much for titans / summoners / necros ... we all know what op these classes are, but sayomi he keeps crying for buffs spoilers with every skill

learn any from vessontax /verona pliz, all know he have majestic/resist stun/ epics, so good, we know he have 3 job skills, but all titans have 3 job skill? all summons have COV for pet? pfffff dont cry moar sayomi and see videos from a good player.

https://gyazo.com/9d9be6711f4a98d1d9a4326ed9b0b4c1

https://gyazo.com/8f8481b6335526add45cb58ff95ebeee

someone cannot see the difference between 80 lvl SK on official and 78 lvl SK here, eventho vorona is good player, he wouldnt do sh1t if you gave him 78 lvl SK here vs ponies, good necros, DAs or chege

12 hours ago, TuMama said:

see videos from a good player.

I heard your pony lost to sph.
You must have been watching a lot of videos from good players :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

I heard your pony lost to sph.
You must have been watching a lot of videos from good players :P

he probably wasnt paying attention when he was watching ES videos :( 

image.png.18acf8fa0370cb8eece3fdbcae470c21.png

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

he probably wasnt paying attention when he was watching ES videos :( 

image.png.18acf8fa0370cb8eece3fdbcae470c21.png

Im dont are Red, but yep, he lost vs a SPH in olympiad, so bad play when he dont buy 2 guard...

he only had 2 free fights and I bought 2 talis grey, since that usually suffice, but no, he had the bad luck to go against 1 SPH and yes, he lost because he did not have a second guard

we in ts laughed, because we told him to buy 2 guard, but not having much opta opto for that option of 2 gray

Just now, TuMama said:

Im dont are Red, but yep, he lost vs a SPH in olympiad, so bad play when he dont buy 2 guard...

he only had 2 free fights and I bought 2 talis grey, since that usually suffice, but no, he had the bad luck to go against 1 SPH and yes, he lost because he did not have a second guard

we in ts laughed, because we told him to buy 2 guard, but not having much opta opto for that option of 2 gray

what if i tell you that second guard wouldnt help him? maybe you would have even better laugh on TS ^_^ 

77 SK (lvl 74 LS QQ) on bugland vs 80 SK full skills, maj set and with actual working guard talismans on retail

Fair comparison :D, good job ! 

i see the fight, he lost why u use 5 wind shackle + silence in him, if he have a second guard, he can cast first talis, after that use the banes, and the second tali, second guard its so good vs a sph, yep

1 minute ago, TuMama said:

i see the fight, he lost why u use 5 wind shackle + silence in him, if he have a second guard, he can cast first talis, after that use the banes, and the second tali, second guard its so good vs a sph, yep

right, i definitely see him using second guard talisman 1s after he finishes casting first guard vs sph, totally believable story, cannot wait for rematch with his 2 talismans ^_^ 

12 hours ago, TuMama said:

he had the bad luck to go against 1 SPH

11 hours ago, TuMama said:

he lost why u use 5 wind shackle

so.jpg

i didnt see much luck on ikiki last weekend with his 79 and 3rd skills tho and i guess he is the closest to be called max stacked here.  80 sk with majestc+baium... ofc even here SK is free farmer class but lets not compare to pony where u need only be lucky to get 2\3 arenas 77lvl and yul rune in your weap.

15 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

i didnt see much luck on ikiki last weekend with his 79 and 3rd skills tho and i guess he is the closest to be called max stacked here.  80 sk with majestc+baium... ofc even here SK is free farmer class but lets not compare to pony where u need only be lucky to get 2\3 arenas 77lvl and yul rune in your weap.

you could have UD/vengeance/party UD, doom set +10 and jewels +10 and you would still lose to pony, because once you get stun, you are not leaving it and it doesnt matter how much P def you have, aqua cubic will eat you alive

so as long as we dont get resist shock armors here, SK doesnt have chance to beat ES