Kse

Event - Tigers Hunt!

Dear friends!

As a continuation of Summer Celebration, we are announcing an Event - Tigers Hunt!

Event period - 18.06.2018 - 09.07.2018

How to participate:

• Speak to the Employee of Magic Research Institute in any town.

e1.jpg

• Pay her 2,018 Adena and receive a White Tiger Event Pack (can be bought once every 12 hours).
  • Open the White Tiger Event Pack in your inventory in which you'll find summoning scrolls and sedative potions.
  • Use a summoning scroll to summon a Baby White Tiger or Baby White Tiger Captain. 
  • Use e3.jpgCupid's Fatigue Relief Potions or e4.jpgCupid's Major Fatigue Relief Potions on the tiger until it's life bar depletes. (Don't worry, it's not dead. It's just sleeping.)

e2.jpg

• Receive Apigas e5.jpg or e6.jpgGolden Apigas.
  • Continue summoning and sedating tigers for while, and then talk to the Employee of Magic Research Institute in town to get a reward.

Tip: Event items will also drop from regular monsters across the game world. If you run out of scrolls, go hunting and you will find more!

Event rewards:

Both of them can be used to purchase reward by your choice

Reward list contains:

e7.jpg

Tiger Family Forgotten Chest contains one of two 7-days Hats (given randomly by opening the chest):

• Granny Tiger hat 7 days
  • Tiger Hat 7 days

Legendary Tiger Chest will give you one of following rewards:

• Pig Hat
  • Agathion - Granny Tiger
  • Lion Fury Cloak
  • Epic jewel for 15 days
  • e8.jpgBronze Set Chest

Which contains: e11.jpg

• e9.jpgSilver Set Chest

Which contains: e12.jpg

• e10.jpgGold Set Chest

Which contains: e13.jpg

How does Hats/agathion/Cloak looks:

Lion Fury Cloak

ee1.jpg

Granny Tiger Hat - 7 days

ee2.jpg

Tiger Hat - 7 days

ee3.jpg

Pig Hat

ee4.jpg

Agathion - Granny Tiger

ee5.jpg

Event period:

Items drop: 18.06.2018 - 06.07.2018

NPC stays in Town: 18.06.2018 - 09.07.2018

IMPORTANT! In order to see NPC and Event items, Client update required.

Enjoy your summer!

Best regards,

Classic Team

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Kse said:

Tip: Event items will also drop from regular monsters across the game world.

1LxmyhD.gif

Exam period ends early this year, I'm taking the rest 3 exams to next year.

Cloak dont stack and I needed to clean inventory.., so I didnt count them. but by my humble opinium the chance for (Pig Hat; Agathion - Granny Tiger; Lion Fury Cloak; Epic jewel for 15 days) is +- similar.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Aja69 said:

Cloak dont stack and I needed to clean inventory.., so I didnt count them. but by my humble opinium the chance for (Pig Hat; Agathion - Granny Tiger; Lion Fury Cloak; Epic jewel for 15 days) is +- similar.

so close to 0, cool (the cloak looks actually really good, wtb 1 for the times chnpop will steal hero from me)

Edited by MoDoy

6 hours ago, Kure said:

^^ I will make a guide about reward chances and costs next week because this weekend I have so much work. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the guide !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Smajdalf said:

Does the cloak got any stat? Or it just looks Epic

No stats, only look.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

edit: i guess its 1 per character on account

@Koll i had 80% inventory when wanted to purchase event item, it said i need make more slots in inventory, after i made the slots it says i need wait 12 hours and i didnt receive White Tiger Event pack. 

Edited by blackmarket
  • Haha 1

On 6/16/2018 at 7:22 AM, Budesca said:

^^ I will make a guide about reward chances and costs next week because this weekend I have so much work. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy the guide !

Thanks, also while you're at it, could you please also check the chance to recieve the Apigas when sedating solo/in party? The NPC said the rewards will be greater in pt and/or when the tiger is put down in "record time".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Thanks, also while you're at it, could you please also check the chance to recieve the Apigas when sedating solo/in party? The NPC said the rewards will be greater in pt and/or when the tiger is put down in "record time".

Good News Everyone !
I think the amount of Apigas recived is almost random.

About baby tigers, I try few times and it looks that faster kill helps to recive more apigas but I did not calculate it. anyways there is a random drop (sometimes you can get 4 apiga and it was not my faster kills).

The Captain baby tigers give Apigas to all your party so the more people you are, most Apigas you will recive ! (Same reward for each individual character but more for the party).

I hope this is enought for you as long as I will not explore in deep the mechanics but if someone wants to check it please post it ! 

Good Hunt Everyone !

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Finally great event :o

good thing they eliminated part of RNG and you can choose some weaker rewards or you can gamble and go for big reward (which even if you lose is not so bad, unless you get piggy hat :D

@Kse Did u change or do u plan change % chance items from Legendary boxes or u let it for all time event same and u decrease/increase only %chance events items?

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2018 at 3:35 PM, Kse said:

Rewards chances are not being touched

Its hard or not create on the end event like curiosity, list with numbers how much items like MTs, cloaks, agations where dropped or how much bress/bsoe were buyed?