Sign in to follow this  
Pooshka

People using Party Matching as trade channel

14 minutes ago, Pooshka said:

Can we do something about them? I mean I go there to look for a party and what do I see? WTB that, WTS that. It's quite annoying

Post screenshot and they will be banned 

8 hours ago, Pooshka said:

Can we do something about them? I mean I go there to look for a party and what do I see? WTB that, WTS that. It's quite annoying

you can drag files into your post when creating it as well.

Edited by Pegasus

14 hours ago, Kse said:

both banned

Isn't ban for this a bit harsh? I mean I get that ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but it's really just some folk trying to buy karmian tunic and thinking "hey maybe I could use this partymatching".

The guy buying SLS+6 maybe pays 5$ for unban but I don't see the guy who's obviously some early 40s level going for it - he's most likely just going to quit. And that's just 1 less player on the server because he didn't know he can't use the partymatching for trade. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Isn't ban for this a bit harsh? I mean I get that ignorance of the rules is no excuse, but it's really just some folk trying to buy karmian tunic and thinking "hey maybe I could use this partymatching".

The guy buying SLS+6 maybe pays 5$ for unban but I don't see the guy who's obviously some early 40s level going for it - he's most likely just going to quit. And that's just 1 less player on the server because he didn't know he can't use the partymatching for trade. 

First unban is for free