Sign in to follow this  
BizQQuiT

CP LF DD melee 76++

6 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Hypocrite? My previous CP doesn't exist. So don't tell me that I betrayed something. Modoy/Rizo always were my enemies, so they are now. Some of my ex-CP mates joined them when our CP was disband like 2 month(?) So what? It's not my friends it's just ex-CP members. Or we were something bigger then that? No .. what the f@ck hypocrite  do you talking about? I'm loyal to my CP ! Now it's FC CP before it was  other and before other 3... what the problem?

And you either don't understand meaning of the word  greedy or  you accuse me of what you do not know . How come I'm greedy?   

Being loyal to your cp doesnt mean you have to flame everyone else. Hypocrite as changing your attitude when you changed side. You were calling bizz and whole perkunas names and now that you joined in their cp you are calling "some" of your ex-cp names. Or scammerunas and prunas was just "friendly banter" ? 

You cant imagine how happy i am that you dont consider us your friends. I thought you consider me your friend when you asked me for my account and items after i said i leave server and when you gladly accepted the adena i left to cp from my share. 

Guess why i call you greedy now.

LOL too much personal stuff at forum. I know most of you, you make me feel sad :(  dont be mad at each other, its just a game ? I can rent my pony if u need it.

image.jpeg.4c83f3d2c9a51283d1cb654841f81689.jpeg

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

Being loyal to your cp doesnt mean you have to flame everyone else. Hypocrite as changing your attitude when you changed side. You were calling bizz and whole perkunas names and now that you joined in their cp you are calling "some" of your ex-cp names. Or scammerunas and prunas was just "friendly banter" ? 

Ok, if you go to the first page of this topic and read first 3-4 posts you will see that I flamed no one till
your "friends" come here and started all this. After you, I must feel guilty of something?And don't react on it?  I didn't left any CP to join FC. I was 2 month playing dwarf or exping supports or doing what ever. I was free to join what ever I want.

Second,  I never   " calling bizz and whole perkunas names" I reacted once on Biz saying that scam is ok. And I still think that scam is not Ok!

2 hours ago, Yomana said:

You cant imagine how happy i am that you dont consider us your friends. I thought you consider me your friend when you asked me for my account and items after i said i leave server and when you gladly accepted the adena i left to cp from my share. 

Guess why i call you greedy now.

You said that you leaving for good. And will never play here. Right? And  it was moment when I begged Anytime to keep CP going. Plan was that ProGressive gonna drive WC  and I will drive ur character or other DD. It happens all the time in every CP. Ppl stop playing and leave their chars to CP. And I really glad that you didn't do it. Cuz character on someones unreliable  account worst nothing.

About adena that you didn't take from CP bank... I wasn't against divide it on equal parts for all. It was your personal decision to not take it. I didn't say a word. Right?  And now you blame me that you refused to take part of some CP money?  You did right refused it  coz you was in that CP for how long? Two weeks ? Or one month? It was right action from you but if you took it nobody would blame you... So again... where I'm greedy?

4 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Ok, if you go to the first page of this topic and read first 3-4 posts you will see that I flamed no one till
your "friends" come here and started all this. After you, I must feel guilty of something?And don't react on it?

lets see my first reply

On 7/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, MoDoy said:

image.png.ef6e07d5dcdf2dbddd6cb42b7e213935.png only the bests like myrciu are getting chance to play for this CP

but now really, someone join them as DD :| its getting sad that they cannot find DD for 2+ months

how exactly did i start this with my reply? where you see flames or saying bad things about your cp? honestly, i laughed a bit when you said top EU melee cp, because by no means your cp is top, but i really wish for more than 2 months that biz cp finds some DD so he brings more competitive small scale pvp, i dont play this game to get some 5s pvp with ninja CP or zerg vs zerg fights, i want to have real pvps (eventho now its kinda impossible with bresses)

what do we see right after tho? you started to flame me, my cp and spread lies about us :D well played

On 7/4/2018 at 4:26 AM, Black Sails said:

1)he wasn't in CP. Couple times in pty it's not CP member

2) yes it's not izi to suit this cp. You for example don't stand a chance :( 

Now seriously, you can post tons of funny pictures, you are "forum warriors" you should be good in it at least,  but you are not even a CP... bunch of  "dads"  ....  half of you were rejected from perks and now trying to prove something (without success btw) .. some just using others( to get hero for example, I hope you MoDoy get paid well for it)  and enjoying primary school level of intellect....  I understand it is hard to envy in silence but you should try

last reply from me in this topic as biz found DD for now and next time when you want to make war on forum, better inform yourself about past of the people when you want to flame that

Recruiting DD 76+ (melee)
SE 76+
SWS 76+

19:00 cest- 22:00 cest prime

MAIL BizQQuiT or PM on Forum.

Edited by BizQQuiT

Glad to see my name in the forum threads even if Im not really active in the game. ?Oh boy...

Edited by Myrtan