Pooshka

Is there a shortage of any particular class?

I'm thinking about creating one more char but I don't want to do something that nobody needs anymore. Is there a niche for any particular class?

speaking of 70+ lvl active guys, then shortage: pw, tk, paladin, warlock, phantom summoner

but there is shortage of those classes for reason - not useful - so i suggest going for any of the supports anytime wrote above. if you want cp gameplay later on, you cannot miss shot with bp/sws/wc, if you want more clan actions and random pts then go for bd/wc/se

sws/wc/ol/bd/bp are probably the ones on shortage (i believe?)

feels like most of them are boxes

3 hours ago, Pooshka said:

Ah sweet, I wanted to create  Bishop so much but thought that the server is full of them

Take bishop only if you have some friends to play with. Looking for party with bishop is a pain, because leveling up people will always take EE/SE over you for farming.

9 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Take bishop only if you have some friends to play with. Looking for party with bishop is a pain, because leveling up people will always take EE/SE over you for farming.

summoners actually replace bishops in pve

bishops are only needed for end game pvp

play whatever u like from First group classes (u cannot reroll to healers or buffers from BD, SWS, just to let u know) for now until 70+,then reroll if needed to any class that CP needs and u want to play with.

First group classes:

Overlord
Prophet
Warcryer
Bishop
Elven Elder
Shillien Elder

15 hours ago, Pooshka said:

I'm kind of new, so I'm here yet to find new friends. Wish me luck!

Basically what people above said. I understand that 'mmo healer complex' as I have it myself, but realistically you're much more likely to quit than to get to 70+ playing solo BP.

I don't know what to play anymore :P I enjoy support but don't really like WC style. Maybe some DD then...? Or a tank?

Edited by Pooshka

4 minutes ago, Pooshka said:

I don't know what to play anymore :P I enjoy support but don't really like WC style. Maybe some DD then...?

Find CP, play their char and by it exp own char on this post.

1 hour ago, Pooshka said:

I don't know what to play anymore :P I enjoy support but don't really like WC style. Maybe some DD then...?

I mean honestly, if you don't want to pay for a 2nd window, Elemental Summoner is any solo players' fantasy. It's an absolute dream farming solo without having to spend a dime on equip, you don't need any buffer, you get invited to every single RB party because you're a healer with infinite mana... 

But anyway if you want to play support, SE/EE is still an alternative to the BP - they're still very much requested in parties and if you're active, you can get to 70+ in some time just dwelling in ABG, after which you can easily just change class to BP that you wanted :) 

Yeah... Elemental Summoner sounds kind of nice, if only his summons were something elese than damn unicorns... What is summoner playing style anyway? I mean won't You spend a small fortune on soul ore and other things needed to summon / keep pets?

1 hour ago, Pooshka said:

I don't know what to play anymore :P I enjoy support but don't really like WC style. Maybe some DD then...? Or a tank?

if you want to player bishop (healer), make elven elder - you can duo with some mage coz you have clarity+recharge and he can have emp stew, you can AoE coz of recharge (and in case someone stun your tank you can PR), you can make bosses for healing(?) and until 70 there is really not a big difference between EE and BP healing wise, after 70 lvl which is good enough lvl to find CP, you can simply class change to bishop for 20e and thats it, easy time leveling and in the end you play class you wanted.

tl;dr - if you really want to play support, i suggest not going for DD as you will probably quit if you dont enjoy it enough, while above there is solution of getting lvls and playing what you like

• Like 1

Thanks MoDoy, thanks everybody, I think You've made a lot of thing much clearer for me.

I got one more question, what about Warlord? That's another class I always wanted to try but I'm not sure if it's pointless or not

1 minute ago, Pooshka said:

Thanks MoDoy, thanks everybody, I think You've made a lot of thing much clearer for me.

I got one more question, what about Warlord? That's another class I always wanted to try but I'm not sure if it's pointless or not

right now its very good, probably essential to have several warlords for mass pvps, however the potential of warlords will highly drop with each of the updates we are anticipating (which ofc will take time, but speaking in long run), so if i were you, i wouldnt go this direction