etze

Expand Warehouse

any idea how many slots does it actually add?

oh and what's the highest level of the passive?

Edited by etze

Fellow collector? Hi! :)

The wiki says only 7: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Fishing_-_Skills#Expand Warehouse... But since we're talking WH slots, I'd like to ask @Manton @Kse @San0 @zorgzor@Co-owner - could we please get additional WH expand option through donate with COLs? It's absolutely P2W-free and it makes life of many people, especially us collectors, much easier. I'd be more than happy to pay even if it was a direct paid feature. //Oh and the fishy option adds only 6 slots per level.

Edited by FryderykChopin

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

The wiki says only 7: https://l2wiki.com/classic/Fishing_-_Skills#Expand Warehouse... But since we're talking WH slots, I'd like to ask @Manton @Kse @San0 @zorgzor@Co-owner - could we please get additional WH expand option through donate with COLs? It's absolutely P2W-free and it makes life of many people, especially us collectors, much easier. I'd be more than happy to pay even if it was a direct paid feature. //Oh and the fishy option adds only 6 slots per level.

haha, cols, haha, bought in game, haha. No, even for euros. Its not even satysfing server needs. One time only paid brings nothing. (not like class change/name change/PA that u do multiply). If u want pay  for such feature then why not pay for 10 ppl party or 10 clans in alliance or even custom skills.
How about u L2P the game how it is designed finally?
Damn, i did already quit, but reading forum from time to time, waiting for Fryderyk to quit so there wont be anymore silly and hilarious ideas ?sad for the GMs and zorgzor he massively spam, there should be warning points ;-;

8 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

it's fine man lets leave COLs out of this

they could add expand inventory WITH fish though

also is hat crafting in the making? would be nice. i mean, i'd love to see fish involved in something more useful. it's only stews now

Edited by etze

9 hours ago, blackmarket said:

haha, cols, haha, bought in game, haha. No, even for euros. Its not even satysfing server needs. One time only paid brings nothing. (not like class change/name change/PA that u do multiply). If u want pay  for such feature then why not pay for 10 ppl party or 10 clans in alliance or even custom skills.
How about u L2P the game how it is designed finally?
Damn, i did already quit, but reading forum from time to time, waiting for Fryderyk to quit so there wont be anymore silly and hilarious ideas ?sad for the GMs and zorgzor he massively spam, there should be warning points ;-;

Are you/were you drunk when typing this? I wasn't sure if I should even reply to this, but just in case someone actually considered your post a relevant counter-argument:

"Its not even satysfing server needs."
~what did you even mean by this? You mean that not many people would buy this? I mean, only a few people buy the hats or WW scrolls for COLs, is that satisfying server needs?

"One time only paid brings nothing. (not like class change/name change/PA that u do multiply)."
~
I didn't mean this feature to be a major profit factor for the server - it's a quality of life change, but since it would take some work it's reasonable that they get something in return, right?

"If u want pay  for such feature then why not pay for 10 ppl party or 10 clans in alliance or even custom skills."
~Ok, I'll admit I laughed a bit at this one. You're comparing a feature which brings absolutely zero gameplay advantage to people (I mean absolutely zero, nada, nothing. It's a pure quality of life change) to a change which would absolutely change the gameplay system. 

"How about u L2P the game how it is designed finally?"
~
How exactly? You've provided zero counter-arguments, you assume that people having more warehouse slots is going to change anything (anything at all) since 99% of the server hasn't even reached the fishy slots yets, and you dare to tell other people to "L2P". You do realize that people can create multiple accounts here for free to have literally infinite warehouse slots, right?

"Damn, i did already quit"
~Then how about you stop bugging around, or at least provide some actual arguments.

6 hours ago, etze said:

it's fine man lets leave COLs out of this

they could add expand inventory WITH fish though

also is hat crafting in the making? would be nice. i mean, i'd love to see fish involved in something more useful. it's only stews now

But why though? It's literally less P2W than Wind Walk scrolls in the GM shop, and if it can provide some extra profit for the server then why the hell not? 

Hat crafting is not an official feature and thus I wouldn't see it happening here. 

12 hours ago, Anytime said:

AND INVENTORY ALSO

That's what I suggested a while ago as well, but the truth is that inventory slots could actually bring a little advantage to the gameplay in a very limited way - that is, if you're PK and you have +extra slots in your inventory, you can buy extra no-grade rings to reduce the chance of dropping your equip. I mean still, people barely ever have over 90% inventory anyway, but if we stick to theory, it's there.

On the other hand, warehouse slots bring absolutely gameplay zero advantage.

Edited by FryderykChopin

expanded WH would be so nice for cols, wasted like 2h to mail items in between 3whs yesterday.. and its also boring to relog in between characters and their whs to find an item i need

if someone wants 500 wh slots why not, better than having xx characters lvl 10 just for whs and extra inventory

good idea

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

That's what I suggested a while ago as well, but the truth is that inventory slots could actually bring a little advantage to the gameplay in a very limited way - that is, if you're PK and you have +extra slots in your inventory, you can buy extra no-grade rings to reduce the chance of dropping your equip. I mean still, people barely ever have over 90% inventory anyway, but if we stick to theory, it's there.

On the other hand, warehouse slots bring absolutely gameplay zero advantage.

Everything you say is right. But I don't think it would do much harm to the gameplay.

I give you tip. If u create dwarf, u can create clan on him too and bang!!!! You have huge clan warehouse only for self. So easy, just use brain little bit.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

I give you tip. If u create dwarf, u can create clan on him too and bang!!!! You have huge clan warehouse only for self. So easy, just use brain little bit.

yeah we've already discussed it before, you can create XY ammount of classes for infinite warehouse slots. That's why it's called a "quality of life" improvement, not a gameplay changer.

Každopádně díky za názor a posíláme propisku. 

6 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

use brain and read what was already written above instead of posting 0 value post 

19 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

yeah we've already discussed it before, you can create XY ammount of classes for infinite warehouse slots. That's why it's called a "quality of life" improvement, not a gameplay changer.

Každopádně díky za názor a posíláme propisku. 

Ok, for people like you Fryderyk.

Only newbie (no experience) or idiots (no brain) save material/keys and all others items on main char.

Knowing players didnt do it.

If u did what i wrote, all materials/keys/full drops and other items you can have without problem only on ONE character.

PS: Nejsem fanda ODS, pošli mi radši koblihu. ?

23 minutes ago, Nez said:

use brain and read what was already written above instead of posting 0 value post 

I read and i saw only bullsh.t about donate for lazy or stupid people and your profi nobrain style with WHs chars.

Only newbie (no experience) or idiots (no brain) save material/keys and all others items on main char.

If u did what i wrote, all materials/keys/full drops and other items you can have without problem only on ONE character.

So basically what you're saying that what we're suggesting is a thing that benefits collectors people who don't want to switch between chars to send supplies? And that the basically whole idea is just a 'quality of life' improvement which a) doesn't hurt anyone, b) helps some people and c) can bring some extra money for the server? 

Very good point, but next time you can just +1, no need to be such tsundere about it :)

16 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

PS: Nejsem fanda ODS, pošli mi radši koblihu. ?

I read and i saw only bullsh.t about donate for lazy or stupid people and your profi nobrain style with WHs chars.

u cannot creat your own clan for extra wh when u are already in a clan with skills and bonuses, and mailing/trading staff from spoil with full wh to a box 10 lvl with 2 whs is boring and wasting time, to have extra slots in wh on 1 char would be much more confortable 

turn on more brain cells next time and stop flame this topic and insult the others with nonsese

Edited by Nez

23 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

So basically what you're saying that what we're suggesting is a thing that benefits collectors people who don't want to switch between chars to send supplies? And that the basically whole idea is just a 'quality of life' improvement which a) doesn't hurt anyone, b) helps some people and c) can bring some extra money for the server? 

Very good point, but next time you can just +1, no need to be such tsundere about it :)

"Quality of life" , cmon Frydee. 

A) Humans lazy or stupid hurt smart people

B) Let lazy people lazy and stupid people stupid

C) San0 has full garden of Afrika, he dont need more money on food for sharks.

34 minutes ago, Nez said:

u cannot creat your own clan for extra wh when u are already in a clan with skills and bonuses, and mailing/trading staff from spoil with full wh to a box 10 lvl with 2 whs is boring and wasting time, to have extra slots in wh on 1 char would be much more confortable 

turn on more brain cells next time and stop flame this topic and insult the others with nonsese

"So Smart" dude like you, which lost 2h sending items between 3whs, dont want send items on one box, because its boring and waste time. 

Ouuuukeeeeeeeeeeejjjj. ????

Real smart people dont need more info about your brainpower.

You right now changed Xafi on his throne. Gratz.

"So Smart" dude like you, which lost 2h sending items between 3whs, dont want send items on one box, because its boring and waste time. 

Dude I just don't understand why you're going full crusade against such a small thing. It doesn't hurt you in any way and obviously there are people who would use it - and I'm not even mentioning the fact that you aren't even adressing the fact that this feature is greatly important for us collectors - many event items aren't even tradeable so you can't just create multiple chars to solve the issue.

Just because you won't buy it and can't wrap your head around why people would, doesn't make the thing any less important for us. 

i have 0 keys/materials in my wh, yet it is permanently full, because i have ther non tradeable items which might be useful in the future and its kinda annoying coz my inventory is kinda full everytime as well (also i dont have anything to delete there and everytime i need to drop items to floor when i want to open pouches for shots) and i am using mail as personal wh (mailing set to dwarf and not accepting so when i need it i can cancel and send other set to him)

still i say this is non-important thing and i rather have gms focus on more important stuff

"So Smart" dude like you, which lost 2h sending items between 3whs, dont want send items on one box, because its boring and waste time

If I had hundreds of slot at just 1 spoil I would not need to mail from boxes to an extra dwarf with 2 WHs and another dwarf cuz 2 are already full and organize those 5 WHs, instead of having just 1 huge WH where I can hold all I need. No, I cannot fit everything at 1 box even though I would like to, thats why I support this idea.

I understand someone is fine with 1 dwarf with 2 WHs or with multiple dwarfs.. but some of us would prefer to have an option and have 1 WH with xxx slots to avoid reloging in between dwarfs to organize where is what.. 

Its not about lazyness but about to make things more comfortable and faster for players who would apreciate it and pay for it. Server would actualy get something from it as well for the work beeing putted in.

Instead of to support a good idea going agains it, when it wont have any bad impact on game, literally no impact... and will not force u to pay for this makes no sense to argue about it, call players stupid/lazy,  make comments about their brains and showing yourself up infront of the rest of us as u doin gives us an ideas...

The value u putting into this topic is like having comments on female tampons.

Edited by Nez

51 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i have 0 keys/materials in my wh, yet it is permanently full, because i have ther non tradeable items which might be useful in the future and its kinda annoying coz my inventory is kinda full everytime as well (also i dont have anything to delete there and everytime i need to drop items to floor when i want to open pouches for shots) and i am using mail as personal wh (mailing set to dwarf and not accepting so when i need it i can cancel and send other set to him)

still i say this is non-important thing and i rather have gms focus on more important stuff

true but this feature is nothing that would be hard to add and would not take a lot of time to implement like fixing a bug or something

Edited by Nez
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Are you/were you drunk when typing this?

sober 

"Its not even satysfing server needs." 
~what did you even mean by this? 

this

"One time only paid brings nothing.

but thx for the elaborate

1 hour ago, Nez said:

true but this feature is nothing that would be hard to add and would not take a lot of time to implement like fixing a bug or something

i stopped believe this since i saw bugs like changing buff value from 1 number to another one takes more than month, so no, eventho it might look like "othing hard and wont take too much time" - it will, playing here long enough to see how long things are getting fixed/changed, even smallest tasks take weeks to change, thats why i disagree with this idea eventho i would love to see it implemented (same like for example academy system for clans, however i know that thing alone would take 2 months to get implemented if they focused on it, so i rather say "NO" to it right now)

21 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

3 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

a) doesn't hurt anyone, b) helps some people and c) can bring some extra money for the server? 

I don't see anything wrong with this, but i think the admins have a lot of things to fix and implement, so in case they consider this idea it won't come anytime soon.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Is not lazy to want a more efficient system.

smart people wants efficiency, stupid people don't.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

i stopped believe this since i saw bugs like changing buff value from 1 number to another one takes more than month, so no, eventho it might look like "othing hard and wont take too much time" - it will, playing here long enough to see how long things are getting fixed/changed, even smallest tasks take weeks to change, thats why i disagree with this idea eventho i would love to see it implemented (same like for example academy system for clans, however i know that thing alone would take 2 months to get implemented if they focused on it, so i rather say "NO" to it right now)

I don't think it can be compared with fishing. Fishing was a whole new complex feature which suddenly  hundreds of people were doing simultaneously. I'm not a coder but I can imagine there's tons of stuff that can go wrong with that. On the other hand, increasing WH slots is a feature which already works without any problems. The only change would be that it would be available (a) through other currency than fish and (b) without level restrictions. Obviously even then there could be problems, as I said I'm not a coder, but even from a layman's point of view it's obviously a lower league than fishing.

But the important thing needs to be said here - there will always be more important things to do. Even if we reached some mystical zero bug state, it will always be more important to focus on patch 2.5. And once 2.5 gets implemented, it will always be more important to focus on patch 3.0. I'm not saying drop everything, let's do this or that. All I'm saying is that it would be extremelly useful feature with zero drawbacks, so the least it deserves is to be on some kind of check-list. I mean I guess none of us are coders to say how much work it would do, but if it's something that can be done within reasonable ammount of time, it would really help a lot of people.

Edited by FryderykChopin

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I don't think it can be compared with fishing. Fishing was a whole new complex feature which suddenly  hundreds of people were doing simultaneously. I'm not a coder but I can imagine there's tons of stuff that can go wrong with that. On the other hand, increasing WH slots is a feature which already works without any problems. The only change would be that it would be available (a) through other currency than fish and (b) without level restrictions. Obviously even then there could be problems, as I said I'm not a coder, but even from a layman's point of view it's obviously a lower league than fishing.

But the important thing needs to be said here - there will always be more important things to do. Even if we reached some mystical zero bug state, it will always be more important to focus on patch 2.5. And once 2.5 gets implemented, it will always be more important to focus on patch 3.0. I'm not saying drop everything, let's do this or that. All I'm saying is that it would be extremelly useful feature with zero drawbacks, so the least it deserves is to be on some kind of check-list. I mean I guess none of us are coders to say how much work it would do, but if it's something that can be done within reasonable ammount of time, it would really help a lot of people.

i see zero correlation with fishing example you used, but its fine. first of all, this thing is not "extremely useful feature", sure, it might be useful, but not even close to be something so important to even call it useful feature. next thing eventho it might look like nothing can go wrong, its coded there already, always everything can go wrong in coding and i am pretty sure there might be some dupp bug if they code it like monkeys in short amount of times with ctrl+c ctrl+v from existing thing or something.

in second part you said it correctly, there are and will be always more important stuff to do, thats why i am against it, because there wont be ever time to try to implement this.