Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

reuse on consumables

reuse on consumables  

66 members have voted

1. 1. should items like bress, beer buffs, etc. (add more items in comment?) change?

• add reuse to them, so they are not spammable (1 minute+)
    • dont change anything

ok, so probably many people realized how big mistake by admins was to add bress in event shop for 5 apiga (which is like 40k adena?) and instant full buff beer for 15(?) apiga, now pvp became 1 big clown fiesta where people instead of fighting just keep bressing until you run out of mp.

suggestion: add reuse time on those items, i guess 1-2 minutes would be fair which would allow you to still use them in pvp, but not spam them, utilize more members sync with bresses instead of just bards standing there bressing left and right, using 30 bresses for pvp and it wouldnt ruin the biggest purpose of bresses which is ressing after you die to mob, in which case you dont really need to use several bresses right after each other

add in comments what other items are problematic as this which could also have the reuse added, or maybe some other solution to this problem as people stacked literally thousands of bresses

good example of how fiesta pvps looks like, unless you manage to clear whole party in less than 15s and you dont let them to start bressing

/discuss

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 5

Next one who want change reward of those who invested in something.... Some guys was buying a lot of apiga for adena, and you didn't so now you want to make his investment use-less? Better make suggestion of future rewards, not rewards from past.

example: for next event revard:

Shot00028.jpg.e78c7a24254d1e82dfe73fa3837ef86a.jpg

Disclaimer: This is fake picture, but it wont be so hard just copy items withnew id and after some times delete them all from database by simple script.

• Like 1

1. "yes" for no such pussy plays like here
2. "no" for them to waste as much adena as possible
3. "hehe, retarded event rewards are like this" give more free items in amount of milion to events and make events every 1 week.

anyway voted yes, but 3rd should be for reconsideration too (or maybe im just wrong and its not from event)

Edited by blackmarket

Simple solution for next event. Add all items from event 30days limit and after remove it from game. You change playing on server for short time period and after all return back to normal.

Now, you absolutly stopped PKing people. No reason pk cowards w/o clan for 600k if he bress self for 40k. 

People made and still making huge supplies bress, CPs probably have together more than 5-10k bress maybe more.

Main question for me still is how long GMs think about rewards?

Because a lot of people dont will buy premium acc for long long long time, people probably never more will buying bress/bsoe if they splitted on more chars in CP or buffers/cams bress.

28 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

5-10k bress maybe more.

each event more retarded as i can see. But when im against free items giveaway everybody hurr durr

28 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Main question for me still is how long GMs think about rewards?

they never think about long term conseuences, otherwise there wouldnt be event rewards like IEWC or x100 toi energy that drop price to 100k so nobody care to farm them anymore or brez for 40k adena.

Edited by blackmarket

Maybe instead of reuse bress should just have the same slower cast speed that a normal ress scroll has. Or even both reuse and slower (a.k.a. normal) cast.

+ for reuse time on beer, even if just 1minute

BTW in my humble opinion the beer buffs is much much bigger problem for pvp... just saying.

It is sad, that you can use them during combat..., ?

Edited by Aja69

In my opinion Brez iz much bigger problem than beer. Who need buffs when u just stand up and wait till enemy lose all mana...

Voted yes as well, as hilarious as today's pvp was, it was literally a fight of who runs out of mana first. Hopefully the admins realize how much they fucked up and they add a cooldown on both beers and blessed scrolls of resurrection.

This is definitely a problem and those who invested will simply need to gnaw through it for the greater good.

Also it's not like they're going to get completely ripped off - several minutes of reuse won't make the items worthless, they'll just stop being abusable.

8 hours ago, Aja69 said:

Next one who want change reward of those who invested in something.... Some guys was buying a lot of apiga for adena, and you didn't so now you want to make his investment use-less? Better make suggestion of future rewards, not rewards from past.

example: for next event revard:

Shot00028.jpg.e78c7a24254d1e82dfe73fa3837ef86a.jpg

? i never said our party or me dont use bresses, dont worry, we bought bresses on us as well as its extremely stupid not to, because later if you die to mobs and want bress it will cost you 1kk, now its 40k
yes, i want to change existing item, past reward, is that really bad? as far as i know, QHP were nerfed beyond imagination which made them totally useless right after people figured out chinese are abusing them hard to 1vs9 with PRs and who knows, maybe chinese stacked themselves with them at that time. and i dont try to make bresses useless or let them lose their function like it was with QHPs (not usable in combat? what is that joke, should i use them to heal myself in town or what?), this nerf will still allow you to bress people in fights, even in big amounts, 9 ppl = 9 bresses in 1 minute, it just takes more coordination rather than spamming them and not giving sh1t if you bress someone 3 times right after each other coz you simply dont give a sh1t because their cost is ridiculous ;)

PS: PK scrolls wont help sh1t in my opinion with this amount of bresses, like what will you do, pk guy 3 times, he will bress himself 3 times and then what? you can make trip to floran for 15 minutes while the guy will farm meanwhile for 1 buff round? :D and repeat this, the guy doesnt lose anything while you waste tons of time

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rizos said:

In my opinion Brez iz much bigger problem than beer. Who need buffs when u just stand up and wait till enemy lose all mana...

Bresses did fuck up the gameplay ... but also give a incredible edge to melee players since it doesn't matter if they run out of mana, they will still kill a lot ! ok .. maybe is just a matter of changing the meta for a while, but I don't think anyone likes this new "meta" ...

Edited by LuizM

I would say it gives edge to archers not meeles. Meeles w/o mana are trash . U can see on above video

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I would say it gives edge to archers not meeles. Meeles w/o mana are trash . U can see on above video

Nah... i disagree .... you still have full buffs + a lot of HP, one burst you give to the archer/mage he will be down, and you can still sustain and hold for a longer time (just look how hellduelist wipes your party, and glads are the ones that lack mana the most) ... you lost that pvp because it was a gate gank... and with this new "meta", in small groups pvp, the side with more boxes to give bress wins ... thats all !its impossible to beat us there with 6 ppl party against 8 ppl party with 4 extra boxes to give free ress .... Ive lost many just like that against 14 ppl BB CP, just watch their videos (Yes, we were only 8 active on TS ... and no ! we are not zerg at NA prime like pipiska was crying about)

PS: Like JerryZ said ... keep your % low so you can delvl and get back with full mana !! xD

Edited by LuizM

8 minutes ago, LuizM said:

Nah... i disagree .... you still have full buffs + a lot of HP, one burst you give to the archer/mage he will be down

How to burst from meele w/o mana? Meele with bow? Why not archer then? :D.

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Hellduelist wiped our pt cos he came with full mp when no1 in my pt had any mana. It just proves my point. Show me glad w/o mana "Bursting" archer :D

Just my curiosity: Did u ever play meele? @_@

11 minutes ago, Rizos said:

How to burst from meele w/o mana? Meele with bow? Why not archer then? :D.

flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg

Hellduelist wiped our pt cos he came with full mp when no1 in my pt had any mana. It just proves my point. Show me glad w/o mana "Bursting" archer :D

Just my curiosity: Did u ever play meele? @_@

Do you know othell runes?  If not ... Use them ! (During Eu prime, he got 18 pvps without any mana ... just by hitting SM plebs on next target... and that should be the same for tyrants, destros, WL, etc ) 

You really give away that you are only a mediocre oly player... because in normal pvps you dont seem to be able to follow the new changes ... (i say mediocre because we know who the good players are in this server ... aka modoy)

Edited by LuizM

2 minutes ago, LuizM said:

Do you know othell runes?  If not ... Use them !

dont u know meele has 50 range?

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

dont u know meele has 50 range?

Melees counters archers... 
Archers counters mages...
Mages counter melees ...  Did you know ? it still didn't change, even though we have many bresses around 

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Meele w/o mana doesnt counter archer w/o mana :D

yeah ... sure ... These classes do not have any skills to increase their move speed (that cost basically 0 mana) to run and hit twice some archers ... (saying it because in NA prime were no afraid of doing pvp ... we have done many experiments and learned a lot by getting fucked for 3 months of playing alone against Red zerg and Blue zerg)

If you can't even think about what i said, use your second gank of the night (again another fail) as example ... this time you had 2 -3 heroes and we were all out of mana ... still, our destro and glad were able to give out a lot of damage (together with archers ofc ... but while archers hit 400-600 -> video ..., melees hit 2k)

Edited by LuizM

I suggest to change casting time of bres from event (for example same like normal res)

Casting time of bres from Nostalgia can remain

13 hours ago, Rizos said:

"Not enough mp. Nie mam many kurwa" 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LuizM said:

we have done many experiments and learned a lot by getting fucked

I don't want to offend you (I have true respect to all the Bizzs tactics and strategic). But you learned only to re-log and fight only if you have two more pt advantage.

Re Rizos video: Be honest, would you go try this pvp 1 vs 2 pt if there wont be this kind of event? And BTW melee DD is really one of the a few char which is god even without mp (can double hit no-buffed char). Poor healers and nukers.....

45 minutes ago, Aja69 said:

I don't want to offend you (I have true respect to all the Bizzs tactics and strategic). But you learned only to re-log and fight only if you have two more pt advantage.

Re Rizos video: Be honest, would you go try this pvp 1 vs 2 pt if there wont be this kind of event? And BTW melee DD is really one of the a few char which is god even without mp (can double hit no-buffed char). Poor healers and nukers.....

And archer cant 1shot ppl even when he has no mana right? Diff is archer shoot everything around within 900 range, meele run from targer to target waste 80% of time on runing  cos of 50 attack range ,while archer shoot nonstop. Im amazed ppl cant understand range advantage of archer over meele. Guys where have you been playing? Did you ever see ARCHER?! How long do u play this game? Ask @Baluu why he has bow on destro for fk sake. Expected higher IQ from ppl on this forum.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1