Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

reuse on consumables

reuse on consumables  

66 members have voted

1. 1. should items like bress, beer buffs, etc. (add more items in comment?) change?

• add reuse to them, so they are not spammable (1 minute+)
    • dont change anything

5 minutes ago, Rizos said:

archer shoot everything around within 900 range

cos of 50 attack range

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

he has bow on destr

I am the only one who think, that response for this topic is obvious statesmen known to everybody even before you post this?

Ye i expected ppl here know these obvious facts but as you can see ppl think full buffed meele out of mana can do better than full buffed archer out of mana. I find it hilatious :D. How exactly meele can be good out of mana if enemy can just keep runing and meele does no dmg all this time. Dunno how can ppl even compare it to archer :D. This comment bout othel runes. Like archer cant use othell :DDD

Edited by Rizos

you can see ppl think

Only power-less individuals, so one one cares...

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

out of mana can do better than full buffed archer out of mana

But still better than mage pt....

The word balance is an insulting word in this game, and most of the game is like rock paper scissor.

1 minute ago, Aja69 said:

Only power-less individuals, so one one cares...

But still better than mage pt....

The word balance is an insulting word in this game, and most of the game is like rock paper scissor.

Sure but u came in middle of conversation when we discuss archer vs meele differences so why do you start talking bout mages?

As evidence, the game's authors did not care about balance during creation of this game. So i think is totally normal, that some classes is more powerful, than others. And even if we all agree, that if pvp is long and every one is out of mp the archers is superiors. But no one can do anything about this and changing event rewards will only make angry those who invested in event a lot.

As evidence, the game's authors did not care about balance during creation of this game. So i think is totally normal, that some classes is more powerful, than others. And even if we all agree, that if pvp is long and every one is out of mp the archers is superiors. But no one can do anything about this and changing event rewards will only make angry those who invested in event a lot.

Orfen lvl 3 also shouldnt have been changed cuz it made angry ppl who invested in orfen?

ES and Pink Pony also shouldnt have been changed cuz it made angry ppl who invested time in exping ES?

Or maybe 2.0 shouldnt have been realesed cuz it made angry ppl who invested time in exping classes that was OP on 1.5?

Cmon man, changes and updates are necessary to keep game alive

Do you know why games like Lol or Dota are still popular? Cuz it is being updated all the time

Why shouldnt we change that crap if most of the ppl agree that it is bullshit 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Rizos said:

And archer cant 1shot ppl even when he has no mana right? Diff is archer shoot everything around within 900 range, meele run from targer to target waste 80% of time on runing  cos of 50 attack range ,while archer shoot nonstop. Im amazed ppl cant understand range advantage of archer over meele. Guys where have you been playing? Did you ever see ARCHER?! How long do u play this game? Ask @Baluu why he has bow on destro for fk sake. Expected higher IQ from ppl on this forum.

archer in small group pvps are different from mass pvps ... i agree with you in a situation of mass pvp, but in small groups an archer cannot one shot anyone ... for instance, take into account Knom from the video, where even when hes not proper buffed (with beer) archers hit him 200 dmg ... while he with beer buffs can crit 1.8k. And about baluu... hes a destro fully stacked with a ++++ bow ... plz dont use such a super radical example to try and prove a point like that. Plz use the facts .. the video is there ...

1 hour ago, Aja69 said:

I don't want to offend you (I have true respect to all the Bizzs tactics and strategic). But you learned only to re-log and fight only if you have two more pt advantage.

Re Rizos video: Be honest, would you go try this pvp 1 vs 2 pt if there wont be this kind of event? And BTW melee DD is really one of the a few char which is god even without mp (can double hit no-buffed char). Poor healers and nukers.....

I dont care if you would believe me but, first of all... we only reloged to zergs as i mentioned ... TFD used to have 5 pts in NA and BB 6 pts... back then for 3 months we would obviously relog to try and ninja our objectives.. Second, we are always ganking pts in toi the same way NF ganked us ... Also this video happened at 20 pm in NA prime, which means no one is online yet since people tend to arrive at 22 pm .... We were 8 people online with the rest being boxed ... you can see in the video ... xlucius , xgracinha, sebulba, healmans, luizaM, these were all boxes ... you can clearly see in the video ... I dont even have to prove anything (just watch the video)... As I said, the pt with the biggest amount of boxes wins in these situations. And last but not least, their came again while we were all online and we won without no one dying... They only had an oportunity to kinda win this pvp because they were 6 fully stacked characters against 1.5 fully boxed pts. From this you can take your conclusions... And totally agree with you in that fact that melee DDs without mp are beasts (specially because archers wont crit at all without songs)

3 minutes ago, Rip said:

Orfen lvl 3 also shouldnt have been changed cuz it made angry ppl who invested in orfen?

ES and Pink Pony also shouldnt have been changed cuz it made angry ppl who invested time in exping ES?

Or maybe 2.0 shouldnt have been realesed cuz it made angry ppl who invested time in exping classes that was OP on 1.5?

Cmon man, changes and updates are necessary to keep game alive 

Do you know why games like Lol or Dota are still popular? Cuz it is being updated all the time

Why shouldnt we change that crap if most of the ppl agree that it is bullshit 

You made some tru points here, and i have to agree. But before any custios change admins should to take their time to think about it, not like with those rewards from event:-)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Ye i expected ppl here know these obvious facts but as you can see ppl think full buffed meele out of mana can do better than full buffed archer out of mana. I find it hilatious :D. How exactly meele can be good out of mana if enemy can just keep runing and meele does no dmg all this time. Dunno how can ppl even compare it to archer :D. This comment bout othel runes. Like archer cant use othell :DDD

In such a closed area as TOI, archers cant run ... also you can use your rabbit spirit to catch them ... want something more OP than that ? Get one fully stack tyrant with dragon grinder +7 ... with archers using +10 bows hiting you 120 dmg ... and still shout on forums that archers hit more than you ... or that they can outrun you ... plz stop joking 

9 minutes ago, LuizM said:

archer in small group pvps are different from mass pvps ... i agree with you in a situation of mass pvp, but in small groups an archer cannot one shot anyone ... for instance, take into account Knom from the video, where even when hes not proper buffed (with beer) archers hit him 200 dmg ... while he with beer buffs can crit 1.8k. And about baluu... hes a destro fully stacked with a ++++ bow ... plz dont use such a super radical example to try and prove a point like that. Plz use the facts .. the video is there ...

I dont care if you would believe me but, first of all... we only reloged to zergs as i mentioned ... TFD used to have 5 pts in NA and BB 6 pts... back then for 3 months we would obviously relog to try and ninja our objectives.. Second, we are always ganking pts in toi the same way NF ganked us ... Also this video happened at 20 pm in NA prime, which means no one is online yet since people tend to arrive at 22 pm .... We were 8 people online with the rest being boxed ... you can see in the video ... xlucius , xgracinha, sebulba, healmans, luizaM, these were all boxes ... you can clearly see in the video ... I dont even have to prove anything (just watch the video)... As I said, the pt with the biggest amount of boxes wins in these situations. And last but not least, their came again while we were all online and we won without no one dying... They only had an oportunity to kinda win this pvp because they were 6 fully stacked characters against 1.5 fully boxed pts. From this you can take your conclusions... And totally agree with you in that fact that melee DDs without mp are beasts (specially because archers wont crit at all without songs)

hhn.gif

@Rizos You guys killed us many times ... but plz stop trying to justify your loss by blaming gameplay balance things like that ... you do have a point ... archers do hit harder when they have hunters song ... but when were talking about that case scenario in witch you had valor, hero skills +full buffs with song and dances (we didnt since you killed our boxed ones in the stairs). But maybe im just blind and cant even read the info i got from your video..

This way it just gets uglier and uglier for you ... and i just waste my time trying to analyse a pvp for you so you can try and learn something

Edited by LuizM

9 minutes ago, LuizM said:

Get one fully stack tyrant with dragon grinder +7 ... with archers using +10 bows hiting you 120 dmg

wait what? :DDDDDDD even modoy SR with -15 str was hiting for 200+, what kind of weapons do u use? :D

4 minutes ago, LuizM said:

but plz stop trying to justify your loss by blaming gameplay balance things like that

What? i show video how brez ruin pvp, where do i justify my loss with game balance? oO

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Rizos said:

wait what? :DDDDDDD even modoy SR with -15 str was hiting for 200+, what kind of weapons do u use? :D

Doesn't matter equipment ... what matter is the player, didn't we finally beat you by using +3 equipment ? =D stop underestimating your opponent.. 

6 minutes ago, LuizM said:

Doesn't matter equipment ... what matter is the player

At this point i agree. You lose cos ur bad players. Do u think i have overenchanted equip on knom? bw set +0 and bo set +4 + these grinders. What did u expect?

25 minutes ago, LuizM said:

for instance, take into account Knom from the video, where even when hes not proper buffed (with beer) archers hit him 200 dmg

I found only 2 moments when archers hit me and i have beer buff (they have beer buff also i guess cos they died 2+x) Foxbk 1000. lMartins 811. Any questions?

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Rizos

Just now, YipMan said:

Rizos You forgot that if male run after archer .... archer run as well so both dont hit.

I talk about mass pvp, with meele you run from target to target when u kill ppl and lose a lot of time for runing. Archer just switch target. I dont talk about 1 v 1

you guys went totally out of topic, stay focused on "how should these garbage event items change so it wont be as broken as this"

ps: archer has more crit rate than melee on same buffs, idk why you bring hunter song into discussion.

16 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you guys went totally out of topic, stay focused on "how should these garbage event items change so it wont be as broken as this"

ps: archer has more crit rate than melee on same buffs, idk why you bring hunter song into discussion.

Agree. Whats about opportunity to trade four beer for full buff with m.def and cov, and ten beer for buff with s/d? So instead of two month of end-less pvp we will obtain only two weeks? But if there is more beer in the game, than I predict, or people wont want to trade it it will be useless change. All scenario we can think is only damage control, so it wont be optimal ever.

Agree. Whats about opportunity to trade four beer for full buff with m.def and cov, and ten beer for buff with s/d? So instead of two month of end-less pvp we will obtain only two weeks? But if there is more beer in the game, than I predict, or people wont want to trade it it will be useless change. All scenario we can think is only damage control, so it wont be optimal ever.

unknown.png

and imagine thats just 1 shop, i dont think this is good enough solution coz there is still factor of having unlimited amount of full buffs, while reuse on them is limiting amount for pvp pretty much, so if you farmed more, you will have them for longer, however in pvp both of you will be equal and it wont be as overpowered and abusable

@Rizos 1511571242_skillhitfromacrher.thumb.JPG.d3740265015937d2167960d10a7103c4.JPG471480723_skillscomparison.thumb.JPG.b30841b645eded6981d6a86ee4294596.JPG

Shit quality but here you can see two moments out many (besides the two rare occasions that you miraculous found) that show how much stronger a melee skill can be compared with an archer skill hit (in the video you can see they are using skills) ... both are NOT crits and both are using beer buffs ONLY, also no heroes skills at this point anymore ... so no hero zerk... no cov or anything! 

And, in the first picture Martins hit you 811 and hell 1554 ... In the second one 2040 by hell compared to 1003 from Foxbk... 

Now plz leave it ... or I can prove you wrong for years ... And i dont really want it ... I have more important shit to do.

PS: Just add cooldowns to event stuff and it will be all good ... like 1 or 2 min CD...

Edited by LuizM

13 minutes ago, LuizM said:

@Rizos 1511571242_skillhitfromacrher.thumb.JPG.d3740265015937d2167960d10a7103c4.JPG471480723_skillscomparison.thumb.JPG.b30841b645eded6981d6a86ee4294596.JPG

Shit quality but here you can see two moments out many (besides the two rare occasions that you miraculous found) that show how much stronger a melee skill can be compared with an archer skill hit (in the video you can see they are using skills) ... both are NOT crits and both are using beer buffs ONLY, also no heroes skills at this point anymore ... so no hero zerk... no cov or anything! 

And, in the first picture Martins hit you 811 and hell 1554 ... In the second one 2040 by hell compared to 1003 from Foxbk... 

Now plz leave it ... or I can prove you wrong for years ... And i dont really want it ... I have more important shit to do.

PS: Just add cooldowns to event stuff and it will be all good ... like 1 or 2 min CD...

7 hours ago, Rizos said:

Meele w/o mana doesnt counter archer w/o mana :D

084.png

and Hell hit w/o mana for 2.8k with general atack?

13 minutes ago, LuizM said:

(besides the two rare occasions that you miraculous found)

Show me 3rd occassion when knom on beer buffs receive hits from archers please? i couldnt find more than 2, help me and show more.

1 more thing mr pro, ill ask this question when i have ocassion to speak to such a pro player. Tell me please how to use meele skills without mana. I want to know this trick too. Is it the thing that makes me bad on pvps, cos i dont know this trick?

Edited by Rizos

No need to make reuse on Brez.... Brez w/o beer buff will be only free points to enemies anyway. Make reuse on beer buff , and  nothing else.

• Like 2

@Rizos your argument deconstruct your whole point ... I got one example out of many ... comparing 2 perfect equal situations ... if i took, in the same way, pictures of normal hits by both classes the tyrant or glad would hit more in that situation ... thats all ... 

PRO tip: every character has mana regen ... same way you were able to cast skill after running out of mana... others would also do the same .. 

We talk about meele and archer w/o mana. Why do you bring screenshots with skills dmg if u cant use skills w/o mana?

PS. Funny how u compare SR with beer buff stun shot dmg  vs hero gladi on full buff + hero zerk + hero duals skills dmg :D

56 minutes ago, LuizM said:

I got one example out of many ... comparing 2 perfect equal situations ...

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Edited by Rizos