Sign in to follow this  
xDraco

Overlord advices

Hey, guys, wanna know ur opinion. What set and blunt (or anyother weapon) B grade should I buy? I know that it depends on how I'm going to play (solo or in party), but was wondering, for both, Blue Wolf Light with a Kaim Vanul's Bones looks the better choice, I'm rather in doubt although. Wanna know what the others Overlords can tell me about it. Ty!

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Go ecliptic axes. Thats it. If u are able do OE.

expensive tastes

On 7/5/2018 at 11:43 PM, user12345 said:

I'm wondering where will you get kaim Vanul's Bones?

Didn't thought about it HAHAHAHA. I wondering to buy art of battle axe and use it with BW robe. 

On 7/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, ProGressive said:

Go ecliptic axes. Thats it. If u are able do OE.

I'm not able. Began a few days ago. 

On 7/5/2018 at 8:38 PM, xDraco said:

I know that it depends on how I'm going to play (solo or in party)

Solo OL? Sounds bizarre for me but if you found mage CP  you will need BW robe and a one handed blunt to have stun and shield. Grade/OE doesn't mater I would say cuz you wont nuke just buff/debuff so M.Atak doesn't mater. Club nature, ecliptic ax or AoBA with acumen rune will do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Black Sails said:

Solo OL? Sounds bizarre for me but if you found mage CP  you will need BW robe and a one handed blunt to have stun and shield. Grade/OE doesn't mater I would say cuz you wont nuke just buff/debuff so M.Atak doesn't mater. Club nature, ecliptic ax or AoBA with acumen rune will do.

Nice! ty, dude!

wynn rune in one-handed blunt for pvp\mpvp\oly. but any d weap with Iss 6+ is mandatory for ol (mp regen, OL is support in the 1st place so mp regen is more important).

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

wynn rune in one-handed blunt for pvp\mpvp\oly. but any d weap with Iss 6+ is mandatory for ol (mp regen, OL is support in the 1st place so mp regen is more important).

Theoretically.... yes ! In practice.... wight limit...  there are  a lot of things more important to have .. but if wight limit alow you to have one more weapon with Iss it's good to have it...

6 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

3 hours ago, Black Sails said:

Theoretically.... yes ! In practice.... wight limit...  there are  a lot of things more important to have .. but if wight limit alow you to have one more weapon with Iss it's good to have it...

Iss or Wynn... Well I'll just go ahead and suggest to start with Othell rune instead. Several reasons - until you have a decent clan, you're going to look for parties. In those parties, you're mostly going to buff and turn your heal from time to time. For that, neither Iss or Wynn is absolutely vital. On the other hand, many times you just won't find the party immediately, so you'll want to get at least some solo exp get done. To that, Othell's rune is your hero - it's basically overpowered Focus SA from older chronicles. You can easily reach 300 crit rate with low level Othell rune without any buffs. The price for Othell's rune price dropped quite a bit and the ones around level 5 are already quite accessible even for newbies. 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 9:08 AM, kktnxbye said:

Good to know. I'm 54 and have been killing boss for a while cause there aren't AoE parties that invites OLs, when bosses are down I have nothing to do although. Was wondering what should I do to get a little damage for can I keep soloing these times I'm not killing bosses. By soloing I can make some money also, so it's pretty important for now. 
Btw, does anyone knows from which lvl they begins to invite us to AoE? HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wanna make it clear that I'm really loving to play with this class and I'm sure it's gonna be a good investment for late game :P

Ty guys!

1 hour ago, xDraco said:

Good to know. I'm 54 and have been killing boss for a while cause there aren't AoE parties that invites OLs, when bosses are down I have nothing to do although. Was wondering what should I do to get a little damage for can I keep soloing these times I'm not killing bosses. By soloing I can make some money also, so it's pretty important for now. 
Btw, does anyone knows from which lvl they begins to invite us to AoE? HAHAHAHAHAHA

I wanna make it clear that I'm really loving to play with this class and I'm sure it's gonna be a good investment for late game :P

Ty guys!

Around 50 you should already start looking for EV parties. It's not as good as ABG but it gets the job done. Otherwise it's about luck, most abg parties are 60+ but sometimes I see even <60 pt's there as well :) Just try to farm solo with /partymatching open all the time, it's the best way to level up fast. Also around your level - have you tried Cemetary with the Tormented Souls a bit further? It's a great spot for your level, if you manage to fetch some blunt with othell you can make some great exp there :) 

5 hours ago, xDraco said:

Ty guys!

any lvl i think, ofc when party is lacking of dd or recharge u will be not taken, but gerenally ppl inv pp\ol to party np. also that depends on your communication skills

10 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Around 50 you should already start looking for EV parties. It's not as good as ABG but it gets the job done. Otherwise it's about luck, most abg parties are 60+ but sometimes I see even <60 pt's there as well :) Just try to farm solo with /partymatching open all the time, it's the best way to level up fast. Also around your level - have you tried Cemetary with the Tormented Souls a bit further? It's a great spot for your level, if you manage to fetch some blunt with othell you can make some great exp there :) 

Ty for ur colaboration, mate. I've just bought a Deadman's Glory axe, planning to put an othell rune on it. 

Edited by xDraco

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

any lvl i think, ofc when party is lacking of dd or recharge u will be not taken, but gerenally ppl inv pp\ol to party np. also that depends on your communication skills

No way. They never need a OL on their parties xD

5 hours ago, xDraco said:

No way. They never need a OL on their parties xD

To me it's strange that you have troubles looking for a party, but it's probably just a tough luck, generally speaking OLs are very much appreciated. 

Also you shouldn't be locked to AOE pts, often I see parties being made to LOA or TOI where the exp is also pretty good. Since these parties are often single-targeting, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome there with Deadman's + Othell there :P 

and now imagine OL would be able to buff only clan mates and not any party member like on offi, rip random OLs

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 5:29 AM, MoDoy said:

and now imagine OL would be able to buff only clan mates and not any party member like on offi, rip random OLs

It would be pretty impossible to play with it ?

On 7/14/2018 at 2:59 AM, FryderykChopin said:

To me it's strange that you have troubles looking for a party, but it's probably just a tough luck, generally speaking OLs are very much appreciated. 

Also you shouldn't be locked to AOE pts, often I see parties being made to LOA or TOI where the exp is also pretty good. Since these parties are often single-targeting, I'm sure you'll be more than welcome there with Deadman's + Othell there :P 

It's not been easy so far. Hope it gets easier before 56 (just more 34% for it HAHAHAHAH). 

If u all gets any others insights about OL just leave here a comment, I'm gonna appreciate that!

ty u, guys.  

On 7/30/2018 at 3:08 PM, Pselava said:

Its better a BW Light or Robe for OL? And why?

robe because of mana pool and mp regen, OL is all about MP managing, so only thing which matters is MP, if you need defensive stats, you have 2 toggles to increase your Pdef and 1 to increase your M def (which probably give you more P def at that moment than light would give), you just gotta manage them as they drain quite some MP (but dont forget you have some extra mana over light set anyway)

On 7/30/2018 at 10:08 AM, Pselava said:

Its better a BW Light or Robe for OL? And why?

Both are good, depends on what are u intend to do, mate. I got both. If I'm going to soloing, I'd rather to use light set, if I got a ABG paty use robe set however. 

I've been taking a look on internet about what dyes should I do ...