Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Which one you prefer?

red or black?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. red or black?

• I like Red version more
    • I like Black version more

which one you prefer? (subtly choosing which one will be whose doggo, depending who will have to change crest :P )

image.png.969b63f25da8f45e6c3f34cd71d810b5.png  

image.png.92977dbb5e825a2670d02e105816aac5.png

(PS: i dont claim copyrights on these, just pm me and i will send you .jpg ready)

Edited by MoDoy
  • Haha 2

It hurt so much You lost this Baium.... Just deal with it stop crying.

BTW Ring dropped

Edited by YipMan

its ok maybe sjeks will have his lvl 4 baium some months later than he expected.

china and perks were never ally :/

Edited by Yomana

BB was participating last week more epics than most of You last half year ...... and they get something from every single..... Seems like now they are pennis.... You guys are mouth.

Lets start contest for biggest mouth now^^ 

Edited by YipMan
  • Haha 1

I remember one day when PERKUNAS and SM joined together to get BOSS CORE from the CHN, when comadrejjas was allied with the CHN
So it's all game strategy ...

Edited by lPcOo

CHN always show us They are Stupid People, but They are always Dagerous.
And some People trying to show us They are Dagerous, but They are Stupid.

China knows They are stupid but when They look around them They feel a lot better.
1 side just Play to Sell
1 side just Pay to Win
What problem with this  "Co-op"??

Edited by JerrySM
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, JerrySM said:

CHN always show us They are Stupid People, but They are always Dagerous.
And some People trying to show us They are Dagerous, but They are Stupid.

China knows They are stupid but when They look around them They feel a lot better.
1 side just Play to Sell
1 side just Pay to Win
What problem with this  "Co-op"??

Looking at your avatar, I take it that self-awareness isn't your strongest suit.

4 hours ago, lPcOo said:

I remember one day when PERKUNAS and SM joined together to get BOSS CORE from the CHN, when comadrejjas was allied with the CHN
So it's all game strategy ...

Wrong. That time (as well as many the same situtation) we just attacked the boss the same time to get some value (respawn time or drop). No 1 cc, no any agreements - nothing. What big sides (which are same qty as DT) doing right now and before (just to cut castles and take baium as granted) - nothing but humiliation of themselves. Licking enemy's assess just to get smth - from the beginning of the server - nice policy. Keep yourself in delusion that is the normal way to make things happen.

Definition of sore loosers. We didnt make any deals either, for baium or cs. Same thing happened when you and nf zerged us at baium, we didnt create topics did we? Or the pretty much every other fucking siege where every side tries to take aden from us, comes at the same time and focus us, where do you see our topics? We had high chance stopping you alone aswell, we woulda tped in eitherway, people waited till 4am for that. You wanna talk about humiliation, how about you loosing against 70cc with 140 while having 3x more heroes. You were always shit and will remain so. 

• Like 6

This time DT decided to play zerg game, nothing to complain about.

Face the consequences like a man.

Edited by Kure

modoy stop it, you are wrong.

P.S.still cant find topic on forum where we discuss those lags on the server, every fking day for a couple of sec there are some delays.

40 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Definition of sore loosers. We didnt make any deals either, for baium or cs. Same thing happened when you and nf zerged us at baium, we didnt create topics did we? Or the pretty much every other fucking siege where every side tries to take aden from us, comes at the same time and focus us, where do you see our topics? We had high chance stopping you alone aswell, we woulda tped in eitherway, people waited till 4am for that. You wanna talk about humiliation, how about you loosing against 70cc with 140 while having 3x more heroes. You were always shit and will remain so. 

Maybe we are shit, but you paid someone to organise oly for you and you still have less heroes constantly as an ally than NF as a clan. NF was solo clan when we trolled you at baium and we did it our own 3.5 parties, continue to rewrite history, as an excuse for tasting that Chinese cum on the tip of your tongue.  Without your RMT, you would have been just another no name random, who would have quit cuze he is perma out of mana on SPS.

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Errado. Naquela época (assim como na mesma situação), nós apenas atacamos o chefe ao mesmo tempo para obter algum valor (tempo de respawn ou drop). Não 1 cc, sem acordos - nada. Que grandes lados (que são o mesmo qty como DT) fazendo agora e antes (apenas para cortar castelos e tomar baium como garantido) - nada além de humilhação de si mesmos. Lambendo a avaliação do inimigo apenas para obter smth - desde o início do servidor - boa política. Mantenha-se na ilusão que é a maneira normal de fazer as coisas acontecerem.

You are wrong, there is nothing combined.
we saw the opportunity to enter and stop the baium
CHN and PERK without attacking was simple at the same time that a PERK and an SM did not attack to obtain the CORE
The game has become my friend, so you do not know what to do,
Then less crying and more action ok ..

2 hours ago, Pendragon said:

We didnt make any deals either, for baium or cs.

Unluckily for you, we know you guys and your pathetic 69 request mails better than this (as in.. we've received plenty from biz and kiam in the past). But i know they also try to hide their deals to look better to their own members (sounds pathetic but it is what it is, they think that is part being a good leader i guess). Truth is always much uglier of course.

How NF survived 3 days without access to the forum like 2 weeks ago is beyond me.

Must have had some strong withdrawal symptoms.

Edited by SemenArsonist

22 hours ago, YipMan said:

Seems like now they are pennis.... You guys are mouth.

True BBtubies always are full mouth of somebody's dick :D haha u made my day bro :D

7 hours ago, Pendragon said:

so CC on baium with china was missclick or how exactly if not deal? i mean, sure you didnt have to make deal about killing it, but deal about killing us coz you didnt want to fight them outside maybe? who knows :D 

you also didnt make any deals with enemies on CS? well, maybe biz doesnt tell you everything i guess :D  (screen from month ago when BBtubies were enemies with perks)unknown.png

also was funny when china and iamthelaw rushed aden, china killed us, iamthelaw started to crest and china started to soe full force next to him :P 

ps: i am not mad about this happening, as people said, DT was zergin in past months as well, at least we will have more frags now :D its just funny how ppl try to deny it so much

7 hours ago, driver said:

modoy stop it, you are wrong.

P.S.still cant find topic on forum where we discuss those lags on the server, every fking day for a couple of sec there are some delays.

maybe i am, or am i not? +1 for the lags, its kinda annoying it still happens after 1+ month

Edited by MoDoy