Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Which one you prefer?

red or black?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. red or black?

• I like Red version more
    • I like Black version more

Deal usually involves both parties getting something, we didnt ask for anything. On siege i wont comment, this was back when it was 70 vs 140 with us having 5 heroes, id give it a pass.

7 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Deal usually involves both parties getting something, we didnt ask for anything. On siege i wont comment, this was back when it was 70 vs 140 with us having 5 heroes, id give it a pass.

you got it away from us, i guess that is something ;) and who cares about numbers, i never said either this baium or siege was bad decision by perks, but saying you didnt make any deals when you OBVIOUSLY did is kinda >haha< :D 

Sorry for offtopic ,  didnt wanna create new drama topic.

@Kill4Fun Stole Souless right ? fucking moron. Your mouth is full of shit like your personality

Souless.jpg

PS: Just saw last time he visited forum is May, w/e someone can show him the post.

Edited by Yomana

9 hours ago, lPcOo said:

You are wrong, there is nothing combined.
we saw the opportunity to enter and stop the baium
CHN and PERK without attacking was simple at the same time that a PERK and an SM did not attack to obtain the CORE
The game has become my friend, so you do not know what to do,
Then less crying and more action ok ..

Are u trying to show yourself more idiotic than you are? Epic chars clans dont have clan wars. Main clans do. And also about core - jsyk 1) core\orf have moving resp - killing it with anyone to move it to your prime have sense. 2) we killed epics with CHN so many times and took drop cause we know that we will do more dmg. Its not 69 - its taking epic from war.

If you are so special to not see the difference between how to farm small epics and 69 with all wars on siedge and baium - medicine is helpless here.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Definition of sore loosers. We didnt make any deals either, for baium or cs. Pure lie. Same thing happened when you and nf zerged us at baium (5 pt inside were zerged by 3.5?lol), we didnt create topics did we? Or the pretty much every other fucking siege where every side tries to take aden from us, comes at the same time and focus us, where do you see our topics?(The difference is we didn't have any agreements between CHN\DT\TKD. If we had the same sweet 69 - WS would not have Aden for 6 month. Why to create topics if WS still held Aden? Pretty obvious no?) We had high chance stopping you alone aswell (doubt so about the last siedge and 0 chance when we had x3 heroes), we woulda tped in eitherway, people waited till 4am for that. You wanna talk about humiliation, how about you loosing against 70cc with 140 while having 3x more heroes ( 1)  Pure lie again. WS didnt win any pvp 140 vs 70) - 2) when we had 140 ppl cc we have at least 15 boxes in it(for example my pt has 4 boxes). You were always shit and will remain so. Shit ally somehow were able be more resultative on siedges than your ally. Shit ally somehow were able to make more heroes almost every month. Shit ally somehow were able to make more baiums than your ally. Shit ally took some epics from CHN for the last 8 month when your ally took 1? Shit ally holds all mini epics since they are implemented.  If we are shit - please tell me how to appeal to WS which is trying to 69 any war just to take smth for granted even having similar CC and +- same qty of heroes (this month)? Or take so many "questionable" assets to the ally? OFC DT can be called shit for many reasons, but lowering the bar so deep as WS doing now - u are really #1. 
Nice preaching but please try better, nodody is so stupid here to buy it.

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Você está tentando se mostrar mais idiota do que você é? Clãs chars épicos não têm guerras de clãs. Os clãs principais fazem. E também sobre core - jsyk 1) núcleo \ orf tem movimento resp - matando-o com alguém para movê-lo ao seu primo tem sentido. 2) nós matamos épicos com CHN tantas vezes e pegamos uma gota porque sabemos que faremos mais dmg. Não é 69 - é tirar épico da guerra.

Se você é tão especial para não ver a diferença entre como cultivar pequenos épicos e 69 com todas as guerras em siedge e baium - a medicina é desamparada aqui.

a lot of small talk and cry cry

Just now, lPcOo said:

a lot of small talk and cry cry

Gotta say, your cp reminds me of a dumped chick that missed the taste of her ex's balls.
In her mind she repeats: "Well that's not the worst way to throw away my dignity, right?"

10 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Are u trying to show yourself more idiotic than you are? Epic chars clans dont have clan wars. Main clans do. And also about core - jsyk 1) core\orf have moving resp - killing it with anyone to move it to your prime have sense. 2) we killed epics with CHN so many times and took drop cause we know that we will do more dmg. Its not 69 - its taking epic from war.

1. Epic chars have no clan wars but they are always PKed by other side at last when China doing it ^^ You cant tell if they have no wars they are not parts of serwer sides, You see sublan on farm zone You kill it, same with epics clans.

2.You killed epics with China and took drop so many times....... 1/2???? SO MANY TIMES. LOLED

3. How many epics You get last month?? 1/2?? You are bending facts a lot bro... Maybe some1 who have no idea about situation is able to believe You, but in reality plz dont try to show Yourself more idiotic than You are. You are close to try convince others that in fact You controll epics.....

41 minutes ago, YipMan said:

1. Epic chars have no clan wars but they are always PKed by other side at last when China doing it ^^ You cant tell if they have no wars they are not parts of serwer sides, You see sublan on farm zone You kill it, same with epics clans.

2.You killed epics with China and took drop so many times....... 1/2???? SO MANY TIMES. LOLED

3. How many epics You get last month?? 1/2?? You are bending facts a lot bro... Maybe some1 who have no idea about situation is able to believe You, but in reality plz dont try to show Yourself more idiotic than You are. You are close to try convince others that in fact You controll epics.....

Where did he say we control epics? :D We managed to steal some epics like 2 months ago? Thats all. 

"So many times" doesnt mean last month. SM fights with china for epics like 1+ year.

PS: Just checked , it was 4 orfen and 2 core :P.

Edited by Yomana

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

last month mby 1-2 cos no1 had time to organize, but 2 months ago around 6 or 8? even my cp got 1 core ring ^^.

You think why china wanted to 69 with biz? Mby cos we were taking epics from em while ur ally was considered as useles by them and if they help u abit to get stacked while fcking DT up, its good deal for em. Use ur brain.

On 7/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, Pendragon said:

Same thing happened when you and nf zerged us at baium

single Clan with 3 cps zerged one ally 

tenor.gif?itemid=5875102

This just proves how full of bullsh1t are ur posts. Stop writing ur own history :D

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

Where did he say we control epics? :D We managed to steal some epics like 2 months ago? Thats all. 

"So many times" doesnt mean last month. SM fights with china for epics like 1+ year.

PS: Just checked , it was 4 orfen and 2 core :P.

Ok so there accurate number 1 year+ 4 Orfen and 2 Core :) Well seems like Many times..... Hats from heads guys im impressed ^^

On 7/9/2018 at 11:52 AM, Pendragon said:

Same thing happened when you and nf zerged us at baium

Dunno how about you but i see NF + DT on screenshot. Mby u have problem with eyes?

5 or 10 days before the situation on SS we came with just NF clan and rekt u.

Edited by Rizos

2 hours ago, YipMan said:

Ok so there accurate number 1 year+ 4 Orfen and 2 Core :) Well seems like Many times..... Hats from heads guys im impressed ^^

Do you have a comprehension problem in english ? 

"We managed to steal some epics like 2 months ago"

Thats were the 4 orfens and 2 core is refering to.

I cant chew the food for you baby , you need to grow up already!

Edited by Yomana