Nico

Making adena

Hi all community,

So as I wondering about ways to make adena and the private shop system, you know, those dwarves rooting their asses to the floor for dayzz. Right now I'm trying to study the market and get the right mats to sell but the prices I sell my shit for is so low compared to what other sell it for, you'd think no one would buy Thread for 2 or 1.5k a piece, yet there they are selling thousands and I'm here selling 90 Thread for 200 adena a piece. Is the only solution to leave my laptop on the whole day selling the little I get like them? Or am I missing something? I don't have PA either so if I'm selling I'm not playing.

There is a command ".offline_shop". It lets you to be online without client running. So you open private store and type in chat .offline_shop. After that your game will close, but char will stay online.

3 hours ago, user12345 said:

There is a command ".offline_shop". It lets you to be online without client running. So you open private store and type in chat .offline_shop. After that your game will close, but char will stay online.

^This. Also you can have as many offline shops as you wish. The best way to make adena is a classic "buy cheap, sell expensive" - it can be COLs (premium currency), proofs of blood, enchant armor/enchant weapon, Talisman Crystals, Energy of Insolence etc., then you can start buying out mats and recipes/keys for stuff which you craft and sell with surcharge... Overall the no limit on shopping windows open a great opportunity to make some mad adena for those who are willing to put enough effort and time into trading :) 

btw. to get the 'input capital', I'd suggest making a spoil and rushing it to level ~50 - then you can go to Enchanted Valley and spoil Enrias from Forest Runners. ;)