Khaine

Tips/Setups

Greetings to all ppl I want to ask you about the best setup in mass pvp based on your experience in this chronicle and who are the best pack giving good examples.i want to focus in massive pvp not 9 vs 9 pts. You cann add somthng like balance/classes etc etc 
Congratz for server and community is really good. Thx for you reply in advance :)

3 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Nahh, no time for recharging. Just 9x WL with Blue Wolf Robe for mana and Wynn rune for weight limit, so you can take as many Bresses and Beers as possible

Just kidding, dunno, we'll have to see how the whole situation about these items will turn out, but generally speaking yeah, WL is great for mass PvPs.

580951.thumb.jpg.3ed383af3e931aa2d19a0e34a4f6c102.jpg

If u literally dont care about PVE and think only mass pvp go warlords. Even withouth mana with bows they will do more damage than mages withouth mana.

offcourse setup typical fighter stuff.

WC

BD

SWS

Bish

EE

WL

WL

WL

Tank for party ud

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

If u literally dont care about PVE and think only mass pvp go warlords. Even withouth mana with bows they will do more damage than mages withouth mana.

WC

BD

SWS

Bish

EE

WL

WL

WL

Tank for party ud

ok nice to know about warlords cuzz we have 2 getting nice lvl,  i supose dat class is kind broke with all this range and new skilss but tell me something about  mages or archers :) 

thx rply 

Edited by Khaine

archers are good if its PRs or hero archers pt. u need cov for archer pt at least (76lvl and 31 tablet on wc). mages are good with sirena+vop+reneval (93 tablets, 78lvl bd). mages can make 77lvl pretty easy with aoe.

24 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

archers are good if its PRs or hero archers pt. u need cov for archer pt at least (76lvl and 31 tablet on wc). mages are good with sirena+vop+reneval (93 tablets, 78lvl bd). mages can make 77lvl pretty easy with aoe.

That is pretty very good data i didn't know thx x dat m8

I'd say 2 wl and sk (chain,hex,ls) + tyrant for brust dmg or glad ( glad is better till the moment he finish mp after is just another wl with bow while tyr is still a killer even without mp + ee or se or paladin 

-ee is for regular player nothing special just try to heal /recharge as much you can before you die bcz in mele pt staying behind is not so easy

-se is for better player who can heal recharge root stigma on assist

- and my choice and the option for a very good player is paladin end game and lvl 80 i consider paladin capabilitys over ee/se , hero paladin is just unstoppable healer for 2 min you can't kill him and you can't debuff and he heals 2k+ per sacrifice after all this he can be the 3 rd agro in pt after bards (sk is supposed to be main assist so no agro used to often ) aoe arest and decent dps ater all have died at least once and have shit bufs and in next update he can use ai in full hp and lvl 80 skill in my opinion is better than ee or se lvl 80 skills

All options will require at least one recharger out of pt and pp for good farm aoe and proper bufs engame farm and pvp so is a matter of personal preference

39 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

you guys are too helpful to this cheater:

Lel everyone knows that with one hero in mass pvp u kill more than with 3 warlords. Game is different, u can have shit build but with 40 heroes on one clan pretty hard to lose mass pvp ;)

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, BlackJack said:

you guys are too helpful to this cheater:

Again in my topics dude rlly believe me what i say to you, say whatever you want about me im not a sensitive man . Keep Shoting like  non random factor :)

Edited by Khaine

On 7/10/2018 at 1:55 PM, Werew said:

I'd say 2 wl and sk (chain,hex,ls) + tyrant for brust dmg or glad ( glad is better till the moment he finish mp after is just another wl with bow while tyr is still a killer even without mp + ee or se or paladin 

-ee is for regular player nothing special just try to heal /recharge as much you can before you die bcz in mele pt staying behind is not so easy

- and my choice and the option for a very good player is paladin end game and lvl 80 i consider paladin capabilitys over ee/se , hero paladin is just unstoppable healer for 2 min you can't kill him and you can't debuff and he heals 2k+ per sacrifice after all this he can be the 3 rd agro in pt after bards (sk is supposed to be main assist so no agro used to often ) aoe arest and decent dps ater all have died at least once and have shit bufs and in next update he can use ai in full hp and lvl 80 skill in my opinion is better than ee or se lvl 80 skills

All options will require at least one recharger out of pt and pp for good farm aoe and proper bufs engame farm and pvp so is a matter of personal preference

This one is very interesting  setup of pvp pve i didnt have tyrant or paladin i didnt know paladin can be so good support cuzz i dont test this class in this cronichle, i will consider this cuz we wanna make 2cnd aoe pvp pt maybe this one can be good. tell me somethng about destro? i see destro one some 2.5 plataform on this kind setup farming alone in gc and also is very good on pvp
anyway thx very much to you and all who reply you help us a lot on what we will focus :)

Edited by Khaine

On 7/10/2018 at 6:55 PM, Werew said:

Výsledek obrázku pro sounds good doesnt work

On 7/10/2018 at 7:55 PM, Werew said:

-

U use EE instead SE because of player skill? 

Stun ressist only for rookies.

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

U use EE instead SE because of player skill? 

Stun ressist only for rookies.

Stun Resist beats Stigma, Root beats Stun Resist, nothing beats Party Recall

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 9:07 PM, ProGressive said:

WC

BD

SWS

Bish

EE

WL

WL

WL

Tank for party ud

Just traitor of horses army!!! Delete Armbar or change on necro.

43 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Just traitor of horses army!!! Delete Armbar or change on necro.

Im amazed that there is 0 good cp with horses. Grandeur, assist star, bam 40 kills :DxD

Or either something wrong with pony damage :P

18 hours ago, Khaine said:

Again in my topics dude rlly believe me what i say to you, say whatever you want about me im not a sensitive man . Keep Shoting like  non random factor :)

I am a member of non factor after all.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Im amazed that there is 0 good cp with horses. Grandeur, assist star, bam 40 kills :DxD

Or either something wrong with pony damage :P

what for you need grandeur? for that insane -50 m def?

Edited by MoDoy

9 hours ago, BlackJack said:

I am a member of non factor after all.

Feel pride not contributing in anything of what you say since i post, lets put like you are the annoying typical toxic trash of the forum and we let you clan out of this :)

Edited by Khaine

7 hours ago, Khaine said:

Feel pride not contributing in anything of what you say since i post, lets put like you are the annoying typical toxic trash of the forum and we let you clan out of this :)

you-speak-england-very-best.jpg